Applying Peat Principles To Veganism: Incredible Results

OP
Ritchie

Ritchie

Im also training a lot with weights and building muscles. I have experimented with the 50g protein or a little more lately after ray talking about it. I have not noticed much really positive or negative. How much protein are you consuming? I was hoping to get warmer when i reduced it
I'm not really clocking the numbers atm, but at a guess I'd say around the 100g mark, I realised I used to eat a lot more than that. Definitely felt warmer as I reduced it, more energy, calmer and sleeping way better.

RPDiciple

I'm not really clocking the numbers atm, but at a guess I'd say around the 100g mark, I realised I used to eat a lot more than that. Definitely felt warmer as I reduced it, more energy, calmer and sleeping way better.
got it. Thats total protein amount? how much is animal protein and how much is coming from plant protein?
I remember you mentioning you did eat lower protein as well to fix issues? like in the 30-40g ? its really facinating topic the protein amount since its all over the place in terms of recommendations. If you are in the fitness field you always hear about the 1g/lbs as a safe amount to shoot for.

OP
Ritchie

Ritchie

got it. Thats total protein amount? how much is animal protein and how much is coming from plant protein?
I remember you mentioning you did eat lower protein as well to fix issues? like in the 30-40g ? its really facinating topic the protein amount since its all over the place in terms of recommendations. If you are in the fitness field you always hear about the 1g/lbs as a safe amount to shoot for.
I'd say atm around 50/50.
Yeah protein intake is definitely an interesting topic. I think it's a good idea to experiment to see what works for you based on your activity levels and so forth. I have no doubt that the amount of protein required by humans is far less than what is promoted by the mainstream, especially if there is a high amount of carbohydrate in the diet. I think what happens though is that most people have a rough number in their mind they try to reach at the expense of listening to their body. And a big portion of people are carbohydrate adverse. Particularly in the health and fitness sphere.

RPDiciple

Yeah protein intake is definitely an interesting topic. I think it's a good idea to experiment to see what works for you based on your activity levels and so forth. I have no doubt that the amount of protein required by humans is far less than what is promoted by the mainstream, especially if there is a high amount of carbohydrate in the diet. I think what happens though is that most people have a rough number in their mind they try to reach at the expense of listening to their body. And a big portion of people are carbohydrate adverse. Particularly in the health and fitness sphere.
Yeah and really frustrating as well because. My latest emails with Ray was june this year after he had done the podcast about protein and talked about lowering. I did not get any recommendations from him in terms of going lower, but he said that after age of 35 it was really important to experience and see how it effected you in terms of temp and pulse.
But he also told me that 7:1 carb to protein ratio has had very good effects for many people.
He also told me 5:1 ratio was better for hair health then lower.
Also have you experienced with protien in terms of hair health/growth etc? or other things that makes an effect

blackface

@Ritchie Hello man, how are you doing? Do you still avoid dairy? Im thinking that dairy is causing me troubles so I would like to know if you are doing fine even without it.

OP
Ritchie

Ritchie

@Ritchie Hello man, how are you doing? Do you still avoid dairy? Im thinking that dairy is causing me troubles so I would like to know if you are doing fine even without it.
I've been consuming some dairy of late, but I think that you can take it or leave it. I've been consuming it mainly for the calcium.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals