The High Copper Personality?

Copper is the crucial element for producing the color in hair and skin, for maintaining the elasticity of skin and blood vessels, for protecting against certain types of free radical, and especially for allowing us to use oxygen properly for the production of biological energy. It is also necessary for the normal functioning of certain nerve cells (substantia nigra) whose degeneration is involved in Parkinson's disease. Copper is the mineral of poetry,leterature. Copper and calcium are the minerals that can you escape you from this shitty reality.
Copper is essential for cytochrome c oxidase. Ray has mentioned this a few times, and so has haidut. Considering that this enzyme is the last part of the electron transport chain, it has big importance for the production of ATP. The way creatine raises IQ is likely by increasing the amount of ATP in cells. If something is interfering with the flow of electrons( a deficiency of copper may do that), it will hurt intelligence.

Daniil

same here. High libido . High histamine . Low copper zinc ceruloplasmin.
I have an idea that high absorption of copper by the tissues can cause low blood levels.

I've been trying to eat a lot of liver lately and it seems to have made me worse, especially anxiety and seems to have even caused tunnitus.

It says here that high levels of estrogen cause copper accumulation and vice versa.

Well, now I have to turn around 180 degrees. Does anyone have any ideas on how to remove excess copper from the body? Vitamin C/taurine?

Frankdee20

I have an idea that high absorption of copper by the tissues can cause low blood levels.

I've been trying to eat a lot of liver lately and it seems to have made me worse, especially anxiety and seems to have even caused tunnitus.

It says here that high levels of estrogen cause copper accumulation and vice versa.

Well, now I have to turn around 180 degrees. Does anyone have any ideas on how to remove excess copper from the body? Vitamin C/taurine?
Zinc supplements will impede copper absorption, but chelation IV therapy would get rid of heavy metals

Daniil

Zinc supplements will impede copper absorption, but chelation IV therapy would get rid of heavy metals
Hmm, will this remove the excess copper from the tissues? And it is unlikely that someone will prescribe such a thing to me.

It doesn't make sense for me to take zinc, I won't eat a lot of liver right now.

Inaut

I think I'm naturally high copper and started taking 25-50mg a day for the last week or so. A lot of my histamine and skin issues are going away. I'm also taking another combo so I think that is greatly helping but I think there's a place for some zinc now. I really like @redsun 's advice and posts when it comes to zinc supplementation.

Frankdee20

Hmm, will this remove the excess copper from the tissues? And it is unlikely that someone will prescribe such a thing to me.

It doesn't make sense for me to take zinc, I won't eat a lot of liver right now.
Well zinc can help swing the copper balance back from excess copper.

Inaut

Thank you, anything else?

I take zinc from time to time, but it doesn't seem to help much.
try to be consistent for a while and see. also, if you take 25mg twice a day for a while you may feel differently.

Frankdee20

try to be consistent for a while and see. also, if you take 25mg twice a day for a while you may feel differently.
For sure, taking it in doses over 30 MG daily over time will lower copper or at least render it useless .... go up to 50 MG

Daniil

opethfeldt

This high copper personality description fits me to a T. I actually don't dislike a lot of it. Nothing wrong with being soft and empathetic and in fact, I see those, along with intuition, as my best qualities. That said, I definitely am prone to being too far into the feminine side and can become lazy, spacy and naive. This is probably why I react so well to zinc. I assume it helps balance things out and make me more masculine in personality.

redsun

This high copper personality description fits me to a T. I actually don't dislike a lot of it. Nothing wrong with being soft and empathetic and in fact, I see those, along with intuition, as my best qualities. That said, I definitely am prone to being too far into the feminine side and can become lazy, spacy and naive. This is probably why I react so well to zinc. I assume it helps balance things out and make me more masculine in personality.

Iron will also do similar to zinc (increase masculine personality traits but not the same way as zinc).

opethfeldt

Iron will also do similar to zinc (increase masculine personality traits but not the same way as zinc).
Interesting. I didn't know that. Maybe that's part of the mechanism behind the perceived masculinity of eating red meat. Any idea of the mechanism by which iron increases masculine personality traits? I know with zinc it probably involves estrogen.

SonOfEurope

Don't mess with copper too much, dangerous stuff, I mean neurodegeneration-dangerous.

Razvan

Don't mess with copper too much, dangerous stuff, I mean neurodegeneration-dangerous

Yes. I think all the people having anxiety, panic problems they all have copper toxicity.
Following strict Peat diet, dairy and fruits without meat and plenty of aspirin will lead to iron deficiency copper/zinc imbalance.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals