Copper: Allergies, Sinus And Histamine

atlee7757

Problem: Waking up (sometimes hours too early) with blocked nasal passages, impacted sinuses, and resulting post nasal discharge has gone from being a seasonal to being a year-round condition.

Having become intolerant of most trace-minerals, where oral copper and/or zinc supplementation results in a rapid deterioration of cuticle and nail health, I tried liquid copper (Eidon) topically on different body parts and noticed that 1 or 2 drops on the outside of a swollen nasal passage relaxed it and had it open and draining in 5-10 minutes.

Suspecting a strong topical anti-histamine effect, and with full allergy season upon us, I have rolled out my topical copper to include:

Copper Spray Intranasally (diluted with 50% distilled water) with stuffy or blocked sinus upon waking.
Copper Drop rubbed on outside of nasal passage blockage upon waking.
Copper Spray to back of throat upon waking.
Copper Spray topically on face and nose if itchy throughout day.
Copper spray after shower on areas showing collagen stress (stretch marks, varicose veins, wrinkles or loose skin but not on brown spots or age spots).

This effect may be potentiated by my relatively high Vitamin C intake (4grams spread thoughout the day).

Even though I mow the lawn and sometimes trim trees, my allergy symptoms are kept in check

HeyThere

"impacted sinuses, and resulting post nasal discharge has gone from being a seasonal to being a year-round condition."

Yes. Mine (with white sinus mucus every morning in the hot shower) used to be Oct-Dec, now it has already started months ago. Although, So CA has been muggy, high humidity, and crazy wind every day. I just don't get the WHITE sinus mucus that comes out in the mornings, then all day it's CLEAR thick mucus dripping incessantly all day.

Back
Top Bottom