High dopamine/ low norepinephrine

tommyg130

High dopamine levels / low norepinephrine levels. Dopamine isn’t converting due to issues in the DBH enzyme. I’m very unwell.

This enzyme is copper dependent/vitamin C dependent. Having a very hard time figuring this out. Because I’m copper toxic/deficient. So I need to regulate my own bodies copper use. So I can get harmony between neurotransmitters. Using b2 and b3 right now. Anybody know how to remedy this? I believe my body has copper but isn’t using it for some reason. Above range vitamin A and Copper on labs w no supplemation. Sky high cholesterol. Tanked adrenals. Normal thyroid. Low estrogen

Last edited:
OP
T

tommyg130

What are the symptoms of this?
I would say my biggest issues are anhedonia, restleness, the opposite of feeling grounded, muscle wasting (losing weight at 4k calories a day), burning scalp, awful sensivity to indoor light and loud sounds. Nervous system dysfunction.

Hans

Forum Supporter
High dopamine levels / low norepinephrine levels. Dopamine isn’t converting due to issues in the DBH enzyme. I’m very unwell.

This enzyme is copper dependent/vitamin C dependent. Having a very hard time figuring this out. Because I’m copper toxic/deficient. So I need to regulate my own bodies copper use. So I can get harmony between neurotransmitters. Using b2 and b3 right now. Anybody know how to remedy this? I believe my body has copper but isn’t using it for some reason. Above range vitamin A and Copper on labs w no supplemation. Sky high cholesterol. Tanked adrenals. Normal thyroid. Low estrogen
Is your high copper due to liver consumption only? Perhaps exposed to copper in the environment such as with copper pipes, etc.

youngsinatra

If you don‘t have high intakes of copper or vitamin A than I‘d consider looking deeper into the state of your liver and gallbladder.

Vitamin A and copper are both almost entirely excreted via the bile and if bile flow gets stagnant, then both are accumulating in the body.

Poor bile flow indications:
Pale stool (not dark brown), loose stools, constipation, fat malabsorption, itchiness, jaundice (yellow tint to the skin), upper right abdomen heaviness or even pain.

OP
T

tommyg130

If you don‘t have high intakes of copper or vitamin A than I‘d consider looking deeper into the state of your liver and gallbladder.

Vitamin A and copper are both almost entirely excreted via the bile and if bile flow gets stagnant, then both are accumulating in the body.

Poor bile flow indications:
Pale stool (not dark brown), loose stools, constipation, fat malabsorption, itchiness, jaundice (yellow tint to the skin), upper right abdomen heaviness or even pain.
I definitely have fat malabsorption , and itchiness , slight jaundice and recently
I have developed this pain under my right arm pit?

I’ve tried low fat , but I feel like I’m fading away without the satiation from fat and the fat soluble vitamins. I don’t even eat tons of fat.. 70g a day from eggs , meat , raw cheese . Salt seems to help. How else can I support my gallbladder and liver do you suppose ? Taurine maybe? Maybe bile salts? Or phosphicidyl choline. Hear and there I’ll use Castor oil which gets things moving. I’m not conspiated but only 1 good poop a day in the morning . I can hardly even drink water as I can’t tolerate liquids. So sometihing w stomach acid and bile i agree

youngsinatra

I definitely have fat malabsorption , and itchiness , slight jaundice and recently

I’ve tried low fat , but I feel like I’m fading away without the satiation from fat and the fat soluble vitamins. I don’t even eat tons of fat.. 70g a day from eggs , meat , raw cheese . Salt seems to help. How else can I support my gallbladder and liver do you suppose ? Taurine maybe? Maybe bile salts? Or phosphicidyl choline. Hear and there I’ll use Castor oil which gets things moving. I’m not conspiated but only 1 good poop a day in the morning . I can hardly even drink water as I can’t tolerate liquids. So sometihing w stomach acid and bile i agree
Taurine, coffee, extra-virgin olive oil, fresh lemon juice are good. But beware that these can trigger some symptoms like itchiness at first.

Methylation support can also help to thin the bile so that bile flow is improved. B12 and folate are especially important, but also a high intake of animal protein.

OP
T

tommyg130

I’ve tried low fat , but I feel like I’m fading away without the satiation from fat and the fat soluble vitamins. I don’t even eat tons of fat.. 70g a day from eggs , meat , raw cheese . Salt seems to help. How else can I support my gallbladder and liver do you suppose ? Taurine maybe?
Taurine, coffee, extra-virgin olive oil, fresh lemon juice are good. But beware that these can trigger some symptoms like itchiness at first.

Methylation support can also help to thin the bile so that bile flow is improved. B12 and folate are especially important, but also a high intake of animal protein.

I’ve tried low fat , but I feel like I’m fading away without the satiation from fat and the fat soluble vitamins. I don’t even eat tons of fat.. 70g a day from eggs , meat , raw cheese . Salt seems to help. How else can I support my gallbladder and liver do you suppose ? Taurine maybe?
Thank you!.. What like a slight detox reaction ? And okay gotcha w the methylation.

youngsinatra

Thank you!.. What like a slight detox reaction ? And okay gotcha w the methylation.
I mainly had itchiness and digestive readjustments (green stool and diarrhea) in the beginning. Green stool = excess bile in the stool, which tends to be irritating to the gut, but it‘s a good sign that your gallbladder is emptying again.

I would go for hair mineral test, but without this test there are some ideas worth trying...
About copper: you could try rubidium (rubidium chloride, rubidium malate) 100-500mcg per day. It is somehow involved in potasium and copper pathways. Also shilajit/mumio/humic-fulvic acids can help a lot here - known for optimal mineral and electrolite redistribution betwen organs and cells. Zinc stimulates enzymes that stimulates copper excretion.
Vitamin A: what about vitamins D and K - those could make wonders if balanced. Also strontium plays huge role here.
Liver: it is hard to understand is it overstimulated or lagging. So - warm water/tea makes bladder working better. Intermittent fasting approach could give your liver time to rest (while not eating). Choline, taurine, tudca, other bile salts, milk thistle...
For dopamine-nor epinephrine you could try PQQ, CoQ10 (ubiquinol) - those synergize well.
Loosing weight is interesting. Like you cant tolerate fat as food, but you can burn it - correct? Whats your age/height/weight?

OP
T

tommyg130

I would go for hair mineral test, but without this test there are some ideas worth trying...
About copper: you could try rubidium (rubidium chloride, rubidium malate) 100-500mcg per day. It is somehow involved in potasium and copper pathways. Also shilajit/mumio/humic-fulvic acids can help a lot here - known for optimal mineral and electrolite redistribution betwen organs and cells. Zinc stimulates enzymes that stimulates copper excretion.
Vitamin A: what about vitamins D and K - those could make wonders if balanced. Also strontium plays huge role here.
Liver: it is hard to understand is it overstimulated or lagging. So - warm water/tea makes bladder working better. Intermittent fasting approach could give your liver time to rest (while not eating). Choline, taurine, tudca, other bile salts, milk thistle...
For dopamine-nor epinephrine you could try PQQ, CoQ10 (ubiquinol) - those synergize well.
Loosing weight is interesting. Like you cant tolerate fat as food, but you can burn it - correct? Whats your age/height/weight?
Thanks for all the tips! I’m 6’3 190lb. Used to be about 210. Quite athletic muscular frame, as I used testosterone. Lost about 20lbs during a collapse in my health, mercury toxicity , and other strange symptoms arising. Muscle wasting in full effect. 6’3 190. With a small little gut that is a 6pack at the same time. Can hardly drink water bc liquids don’t sit well at all.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals