Low serotonin / and dopamine

InChristAlone

Got it thank you , And ya Cipro was bad for me. Do you have anything to confirm low dopamine aside from symptoms? Not saying you aren’t right. I’m just curious . Labs genes ?
I think he meant the antibiotic ciprofloxin. A really bad class of antibiotics.

aniciete

Have seen a previous post from you about iron.

Ceruloplasmin (Cp) status looked good there.
If Cp is good, and you have low ferritin and iron deficiency symptoms (which can also occur without anemia) you could benefit from more iron.
What if Cp is good and ferritin is high? Would that indicate overload?

aniciete

I think a ferritin around 100 is probably ideal. Have you considered donating blood?
Cp is looking good!
Yes I actually have an appointment in 2 hours lol. I’ve only given blood once before and I felt pretty damn good afterwards so I’m looking forward to it. Is it true you lose 50-70 points of ferritin after donation?

youngsinatra

Yes I actually have an appointment in 2 hours lol. I’ve only given blood once before and I felt pretty damn good afterwards so I’m looking forward to it. Is it true you lose 50-70 points of ferritin after donation?
Yes I think that‘s pretty accurate. I felt very euphoric after donating blood for the first 4-5 times I did it.

Kray

I eat a good amount for sure. But bc I believed iron was evil, I had milk and or coffee on purpose after iron. I have stopped
@tommyg130 I would love to hear how you're doing. I have had negative reactions from Benadryl over a period of time (due to skin issues to help me sleep). I picked up on the serotonin and iron points as well. I too have avoided too much iron (from all the reading on the forum) and have dairy with iron-rich foods. Have you come to a point of figuring things out and finding a balance? How about serotonin? Are you dealing with that as an issue at present?