High prolactin , LOW PTH, low es1 and e2

tommyg130

Is prolactin actually the best proxy for estrogen?Quite hard for me to figure this out.

About 2 years ago I did an oral only steroid cycle. Bad bad decision. And at the end of it I had in the gutter testosterone “58”. Yes really 58.
And my total estrogen was 3x the range. These labs were taken the day after the cycle.

12 days later I got labs again and testosterone came up to like 200(lol) but now estrogen was also bottomed out and tanked low. in only 12 days..? Could my body really have cleared it that quick? Or is stuck at a cellular tissue level, and prolactin is better representing that ?

Or is it the fact that the steroid isn’t a bioidentical estrogen so it’s no longer being represented in e2 ES1 ? And it’s just floating around causing thyroid issues/liver issues ?

Idk how to remedy this? I have low test and
Low progesterone. Which makes me think estrogen is wreaking havoc.

But on paper they are just all low. Test, estrogen, progesterone. So I’m not sure if just all my androgens and hormones are tanked, or estrogen is high suppressing the others.

I might look into a cellular urine or saliva Dutch test.

EustaceBagge

Firstly, you did a steroid cycle without prior bloodwork? How do you know what your baseline levels were before you started cycling? Just feelings?

Secondly, your probably gonna need a PCT even 2 years post cycle, something high dose HCG and/or Nolvadex to shock the system.

Thirdly, your diet should be in check and optimized for testosterone production. Minimum 70g of sat fat a day, low pufa, enough carbs, enough protein and nutrient dense foods with special emphasis on calcium, zinc, vitamin d and k. Especially if your one of those types that blames dairy for everything. Don't expect anything before your diet is in check.

For the second point ask around on steroid boards, you can start with /r/steroids. Prepare to get a lot of criticism, but accept it humbly.

OP
T

tommyg130

Firstly, you did a steroid cycle without prior bloodwork? How do you know what your baseline levels were before you started cycling? Just feelings?

Secondly, your probably gonna need a PCT even 2 years post cycle, something high dose HCG and/or Nolvadex to shock the system.

Thirdly, your diet should be in check and optimized for testosterone production. Minimum 70g of sat fat a day, low pufa, enough carbs, enough protein and nutrient dense foods with special emphasis on calcium, zinc, vitamin d and k. Especially if your one of those types that blames dairy for everything. Don't expect anything before your diet is in check.

For the second point ask around on steroid boards, you can start with /r/steroids. Prepare to get a lot of criticism, but accept it humbly.
Yeah I been on the forumns. I love dairy. I’m not doing any more serms they ****88 me up enough. I’ve made strides recently figuring out my steroid cycle causes bad iron overload due to compromised liver and adrenals

EustaceBagge

Yeah I been on the forumns. I love dairy. I’m not doing any more serms they ****88 me up enough. I’ve made strides recently figuring out my steroid cycle causes bad iron overload due to compromised liver and adrenals
If that is the case focus on liver support? Taurine, Glycine, Gelatin, Choline, Beef liver, vitamins/minerals?

Also, you can skip the serms but the HCG may very well help you.

My advise is to go on the forums again. Preferably a doc actually, since you live in America there should be a lot of Wellness clinics around focusing on TRT and the like.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals