Can we get to the bottom of mercury toxicity solutions

tommyg130

I Believe this is a huge problem and causing many of peoples issues. I’m just looking for some advice or anecdotes of people who have suffered greatly and post removal detoxed w results.

From what Ive gathered mercury is at the root of iron mobilization issues. Causes Alzheimer’s autism and so on.

I know on here we tend to be anti supplements at times and say to focus on food and thyroid. Thing is we don’t live in a perfect world and sometimes we’re poisoned very much and dug ourselves into the ground w metal fillings. Trust me when you’re suffering enough and eating well, getting sunlight, drinking coffee etc ain’t cutting it, you’ll jump on the supplements.

The main issue is mercury damages the glutathione system. Displaces other minerals. So a good start is replenishing w minerals magnesium, zinc, iodine selenium. Ascorbic acid is known to be the best thing to increase glutathione. More then glutathione itself.

I have low iron numbers across the board, and low zinc. I eat a lb of red meat a day. I think I defiantly have a ton of FREE iron and am copper deficient. I’m desperately trying to get back to even functional, let alone thriving.

I’m on my own little detox protocol. Systematic enzymes in the morning. Copper sulfate topically and internally. Magnesium topically and bi-carb. Vitamin C ascorbic acid 1-2g a day. Zinc at night. Ionic selenium and iodine. Msm sulfur ,glycine.
On top of a diet w milk , eggs , honey , meat ,

Neurological issues is my worst symptom. Insane brain fog. Eyes are rly ****88 up which is tell tale. Tanked dhea preg and prog w out supplementation. Those are strongly copper dependent.

My goal is to restore mineral balance and give my body the building blocks it needs to heal itself. Up copper to get iron out of the tissue. Ascorbic acid for redox purposes.

Id rather not need chelation and hopefully i can heal. Has anyone heard of Or used OSR? Apparenly it chelates mercury very well w out the redistribution issues or affinity for good minerals.

🙏🏻🙏🏻

L_C

Somebody posted this a while ago:

Heavy metals & antagonistic trace elements:
Cadmium --> Zinc
Lead --> Calcium, Molybdenum, Sulfur
Aluminum --> Magnesium, Calcium, Phosphorus, Fluorine
Mercury --> Sulfur + Selenium
Arsenic --> Selenium
Fluorine, chlorine --> I (+ Se) (for thyroid)"

OP
T

tommyg130

I Believe this is a huge problem and causing many of peoples issues. I’m just looking for some advice or anecdotes of people who have suffered greatly and post removal detoxed w results.

From what Ive gathered mercury is at the root of iron mobilization issues. Causes Alzheimer’s autism and so on.

I know on here we tend to be anti supplements at times and say to focus on food and thyroid. Thing is we don’t live in a perfect world and sometimes we’re poisoned very much and dug ourselves into the ground w metal fillings. Trust me when you’re suffering enough and eating well, getting sunlight, drinking coffee etc ain’t cutting it, you’ll jump on the supplements.

The main issue is mercury damages the glutathione system. Displaces other minerals. So a good start is replenishing w minerals magnesium, zinc, iodine selenium. Ascorbic acid is known to be the best thing to increase glutathione. More then glutathione itself.

I have low iron numbers across the board, and low zinc. I eat a lb of red meat a day. I think I defiantly have a ton of FREE iron and am copper deficient. I’m desperately trying to get back to even functional, let alone thriving.

I’m on my own little detox protocol. Systematic enzymes in the morning. Copper sulfate topically and internally. Magnesium topically and bi-carb. Vitamin C ascorbic acid 1-2g a day. Zinc at night. Ionic selenium and iodine. Msm sulfur ,glycine.
On top of a diet w milk , eggs , honey , meat ,

Neurological issues is my worst symptom. Insane brain fog. Eyes are rly ****88 up which is tell tale. Tanked dhea preg and prog w out supplementation. Those are strongly copper dependent.

My goal is to restore mineral balance and give my body the building blocks it needs to heal itself. Up copper to get iron out of the tissue. Ascorbic acid for redox purposes.

Id rather not need chelation and hopefully i can heal. Has anyone heard of Or used OSR? Apparenly it chelates mercury very well w out the redistribution issues or affinity for good minerals.

🙏🏻
Would a natural binder help as well? Maybe activated charcoal .. also what do you think of direct glutathione supplement to

OP
T

tommyg130

Somebody posted this a while ago:

Heavy metals & antagonistic trace elements:
Cadmium --> Zinc
Lead --> Calcium, Molybdenum, Sulfur
Aluminum --> Magnesium, Calcium, Phosphorus, Fluorine
Mercury --> Sulfur + Selenium
Arsenic --> Selenium
Fluorine, chlorine --> I (+ Se) (for thyroid)"
Thank you for this

Perry Staltic

I used germanium sesquioxide after I had my fillings removed many years ago. Dentist recommended it

GenericName86

In regards to selenium and Mercury, as I understand it, selenium "deactivates" mercury? If that's the case does it still cause issues if it's in the body but it's not "active" anymore? That's something that's confused me, like is it impossible to get out of the body at that point because chelaters won't grab onto it?

OP
T

tommyg130

In regards to selenium and Mercury, as I understand it, selenium "deactivates" mercury? If that's the case does it still cause issues if it's in the body but it's not "active" anymore? That's something that's confused me, like is it impossible to get out of the body at that point because chelaters won't grab onto it?
No idea.. makes me wonder. If I’m using these Natural things to help, do I NEED to use a chelator or else I will just move and stir it without removing it?

TheSir

My goal is to restore mineral balance and give my body the building blocks it needs to heal itself
This is the main main goal of Lawrence Wilson's serial hair analysis / nutritional balancing program; to build up the mineral reserves so as to kickstart the body's own heavy metal & toxin removal pathways. No chelation needed.

I started detoxing mercury and nickel soon after incorporating about ~10 cups of well cooked vegetables to my daily diet, as confirmed by a hair test two months later. Since then I may have begun eliminating copper based on my current symptoms.

As far as balancing the mineral content and detoxing the body goes, there likely exists nothing as precise, powerful and natural as the NB science.

OP
T

tommyg130

This is the main main goal of Lawrence Wilson's serial hair analysis / nutritional balancing program; to build up the mineral reserves so as to kickstart the body's own heavy metal & toxin removal pathways. No chelation needed.

I started detoxing mercury and nickel soon after incorporating about ~10 cups of well cooked vegetables to my daily diet, as confirmed by a hair test two months later. Since then I may have begun eliminating copper based on my current symptoms.

As far as balancing the mineral content and detoxing the body goes, there likely exists nothing as precise, powerful and natural as the NB science.
What is “NB science”? .. and you mean eliminating copper like detoxing it? What symptoms showed that ? From my understanding copper is Benefical?

TheSir

The body will naturally push the metals out of the tissue once a certain point in metabolic fitness / alkalinr reserves has been reached.

What is “NB science”? .. and you mean eliminating copper like detoxing it? What symptoms showed that ? From my understanding copper is Benefical?
NB = Nutritional balancing, which is the name for Wilson's framework. Eliminating and detoxing are indeed synonymous. I've been experiencing waves of fear, depression and rashes which are typical symptoms during copper detox, but I cant confirm it until my next hair test. It's normal for people to be toxic with harmful forms of copper and deficient in bioactive forms at the same time. Typically when the body is deficient in the right form of any mineral it will cling to lesser forms or even heavy metals that can partly fulfill the metabolic functions of said mineral. So when the mineral reserves/balance improves the heavy metals become redundant and the body can comfortably let go of them.

OP
T

tommyg130

Go
The body will naturally push the metals out of the tissue once a certain point in metabolic fitness / alkalinr reserves has been reached.

NB = Nutritional balancing, which is the name for Wilson's framework. Eliminating and detoxing are indeed synonymous. I've been experiencing waves of fear, depression and rashes which are typical symptoms during copper detox, but I cant confirm it until my next hair test. It's normal for people to be toxic with harmful forms of copper and deficient in bioactive forms at the same time. Typically when the body is deficient in the right form of any mineral it will cling to lesser forms or even heavy metals that can partly fulfill the metabolic functions of said mineral. So when the mineral reserves/balance improves the heavy metals become redundant and the body can comfortably let go of them.
Got it thank you .. what do you think about copper supps like I mentioned ? I ate none my whole life, and have been eating very carnivorous like for 3 years 1-2Lbs grass fed beef a day. Lot of zinc

TheSir

Go

Got it thank you .. what do you think about copper supps like I mentioned ? I ate none my whole life, and have been eating very carnivorous like for 3 years 1-2Lbs grass fed beef a day. Lot of zinc
They are beneficial/mandatory in some cases and counterproductive in others. You need to get a hair test done in order to determine which one applies to your situation. Since the minerals and metals affect each other in complex ways, it's not as straightforward as supplementing something that is low in the chart or not supplementing something that is above norma. If you get your hair tested at ARL labs (any Helper listed on Wilson's site) you will be given a detailed interpretation of your chart as well as a list of the correct supplements to take.

OP
T

tommyg130

They are beneficial/mandatory in some cases and counterproductive in others. You need to get a hair test done in order to determine which one applies to your situation. Since the minerals and metals affect each other in complex ways, it's not as straightforward as supplementing something that is low in the chart or not supplementing something that is above norma. If you get your hair tested at ARL labs (any Helper listed on Wilson's site) you will be given a detailed interpretation of your chart as well as a list of the correct supplements to take.
Thank you very much .. I thought hair tests weren’t that accurate because it just shows what’s the body is excreting ? Not true?

TheSir

Thank you very much .. I thought hair tests weren’t that accurate because it just shows what’s the body is excreting ? Not true?
Partly true. It basically shows what's in the tissues or what has recently been excreted. The hair reflects both what has been deposited from blood into cells, as well as what has been eliminated from the body because hair growth is means of detoxing too. It also gives indirect clues about tissue content, for ex. very low amount of a mineral may, instead of deficiency, point to difficulty for the mineral to leave the tissue into circulation.

cs3000

@tommyg130

low dose taurine
oral taurine also protects against mercury toxicity as a bonus even in doses as low as ~60mg human dose, so still worth taking on the lower end if high doses 500mg+ aren't well tolerated emotionally Hepatoprotective effects of taurine against mercury induced toxicity in rats - PubMed

View attachment 41487
60mg human dose completely reversed lipid peroxidation, restored glutathione

also protective in the brain at the same dose https://www.researchgate.net/public..._INDUCED_TOXICITY_IN_THE_BRAIN_TISSUE_OF_RATS

selenium also protective as u mentioned , probably takes 1 or 2 months to kick in ~150mcg

i saw an andrew cutler post about how sulfur (thiol) products can bind heavy metals but aren't as effective as full chelators (which are bound to 2 thiol molecules so carries mercury out to excretion, instead of 1 molecule which carries mercury for shorter time then drops / redistributes it)

also saw alpha tocopherol vit E protects against iron toxicity ~100mg human dose under skin Vitamin E is protective against iron toxicity and iron-induced hepatic vitamin E depletion in mice - PubMed its shown to protect against oxidative stress from mercury too

Thalgo

I've followed the Andrew Cutler group for a while, I don't really recall anyone getting well. You can search their Facebook group. It's herxing for life.

Maybe look into that Tony Robbins. He dealt with mercury toxicity

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals