Can we get to the bottom of mercury toxicity solutions

Dave Clark

Got it . Thank you : it’s very expensive right ? They said 800 dollars for 10 grams . What did you pay?
I paid $350 for 20 grams last year, but I have no idea of the current prices. Contact Ren Dylan for up to date pricing. He is on FB and can be contacted through FC's website. Hopefully, the prices are not what you are saying.

Validus

I had success with Cutler's protocol, but I think the key was that I used DMPS vs DMSA, as the former is stronger and longer lasting mercaptan. Also, the protocol requires a lot of discipline, and takes time. Mercury is a difficult toxicity to remove. It sticks to sulfur groups, which are all over the body.
Where are you all getting your chelators, like OSR, DMSA etc?

Validus

Surprised nobody mentioned NBMI/OSR, Dr. Boys Haley's compound. Arguably, the best Hg chelator out there right now. I have had huge improvements using it, as many others have, but some have to start low and slow since some are more Hg toxic than others. If you have not heard of NBMI, here is a video of Dr. Haley talking about the compound:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4tAM99DD88

Where did you get NBMI/OSR?

TeslaFan

Where are you all getting your chelators, like OSR, DMSA etc?

I had a prescription for DMPS, and if you are in the U.S. you would find a doctor who participates in the program since the drug officially has "experimental" status with US FDA. My doctor has retired, as this was over 10 years ago, but an online search should be sufficient to find one.

GTW

Looks like straw man logical fallacy to me, circular logic based on the assumption that chelation is the only solution.
Quoting Einstein, a smart man solves a problem, a wise man avoids it. Since Hg toxicity is mediated by inactivation of selenium thiopeptides, selenium replacement avoids the toxicity.

Dave Clark

Looks like straw man logical fallacy to me, circular logic based on the assumption that chelation is the only solution.
Quoting Einstein, a smart man solves a problem, a wise man avoids it. Since Hg toxicity is mediated by inactivation of selenium thiopeptides, selenium replacement avoids the toxicity.
Toxicity is defined differently by various experts. You may not be 'toxic' with Hg, but you may still have Hg in tissues causing cellular dysfunction, amongst other metabolic problems. Selenium does not totally solve that, how do I know? Ask many people who are replete in selenium but still have Hg related issues. Selenium may avoid the toxicity, but doesn't take care of all the other downstream effects from Hg. It may also depend on how much Hg you have in your body as well, maybe selenium will be a game changer if you have little, but for those that have a lot of Hg, chelation is warranted, and there are many anecdotes speaking to the success of Hg chelation, especially NBMI.

GTW

I posted earlier a case study of a young man near death from mercury poisoning despite cheletion et al who recovered quite quickly with selenium and NAC.
Beware straw man logic and confirmation bias. Perhaps other issues you refer to are not due to mercury. We are exposed to a multitude of potential poisons daily.

Dave Clark

I posted earlier a case study of a young man near death from mercury poisoning despite cheletion et al who recovered quite quickly with selenium and NAC.
Beware straw man logic and confirmation bias. Perhaps other issues you refer to are not due to mercury. We are exposed to a multitude of potential poisons daily.
There is no straw man logic if you followed clinical science. According to what you are saying, everyone who uses selenium and NAC have no Hg issues, right? No science or clinical validation to back that up. Again, Hg effects everyone differently, and there may be some people who get extremely great response from these nutrients, but you also can not validate whether the Hg, or what the Hg did to the person, is the cause of their symptoms. Secondly, straw man logic can go in both directions: Strawman Arguments: What They Are and How to Counter Them – Effectiviology
Believe what you want.

GTW

I posted the case study proposing by extrapolation general benefit to Se NAC treatment for mercury toxicity.
>Dose, host, timing and combinations make a poison or a cure. -Paracelsus
Paraphrasing Richard Feynman, anyone invoking Science does not understand the concept.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals