NT testing: low homovanillic acid and low dopamine

Tidal

My homovanillic acid is low which means my brain isn't making enough dopamine or norepinephrine.

I've tried all the cofactors like vitamins and copper, took a tonne of tyrosine and phenylalanine-even PEA. Nothing.

I don't understand why i can't make dopamine but I have horrific depersonalisation and feel like I'm running on fumes. My gaba is also quite low in my neurotransmitter test. Only thing that's high is serotonin

Nomane Euger

My homovanillic acid is low which means my brain isn't making enough dopamine or norepinephrine.

I've tried all the cofactors like vitamins and copper, took a tonne of tyrosine and phenylalanine-even PEA. Nothing.

I don't understand why i can't make dopamine but I have horrific depersonalisation and feel like I'm running on fumes. My gaba is also quite low in my neurotransmitter test. Only thing that's high is serotonin
hi what is your diet,is your digestion strong?do you expose yourself whever from sun or artificial light or do you stay all day long inside with non intense light?

Motorneuron

At this point you could try antagonizing the serotonin and applying Peat's dietary principles if you aren't already doing so.

I don't recommend dopamine agonists but do you know your prolactin values? cortisol?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals