How to INCREASE Low histamine

tommyg130

How to raise histamine to a healthy level? After doing tons of digging and testing and trial and error Im starting to connect some dots.

I have really low histamine. And really low estrogen. A lack of nitric oxide production.

I know all of this from blood work/genetics/htma. It may not be what most people are dealing with, and ray tends to often talk about all of those being high a problem. Mine are tanked. I know it for sure. I have really thin blood and fibrogen activity. My CYP enzymes are ****88 up.

I have copper toxicity. Due to tanked adrenals and poor liver health. Since I dropped my fat a bit my liver is improving fast. Also hsd 16 mercury fillings that depleted zinc. Zinc is fixing some symptoms rapidly. As well as b6 and manganese. K2 and boron are really helping bring down my sky high calcium.

Low histamine is a sign of a sluggish metabolism. Any suggestions on how to bring up histamine and INCREASE nitric oxide production and blood flow. Things like vitamin E and aspirin do me in badly. I promise you I am accurate on these things im saying, so please don’t even bother turning the table to say nitric oxide and estrogen are oh so evil.

We’re all individual and different problems across all spectrums can exist.

I’m thinking maybe carnitine, and l-arginine? Too increase blood flow and nitric oxide/ Maybe straight up l-histidine too. What helps produce adequate histamine?

I forgot if b3 lowers or raises histamine. I remember Hans made an article on on histamine, but I can’t remember if b3 lowers or raises histamine.

How to raise histamine to a healthy level? After doing tons of digging and testing and trial and error Im starting to connect some dots.

I have really low histamine. And really low estrogen. A lack of nitric oxide production.

I know all of this from blood work/genetics/htma. It may not be what most people are dealing with, and ray tends to often talk about all of those being high a problem. Mine are tanked. I know it for sure. I have really thin blood and fibrogen activity. My CYP enzymes are ****88 up.

I have copper toxicity. Due to tanked adrenals and poor liver health. Since I dropped my fat a bit my liver is improving fast. Also hsd 16 mercury fillings that depleted zinc. Zinc is fixing some symptoms rapidly. As well as b6 and manganese. K2 and boron are really helping bring down my sky high calcium.

Low histamine is a sign of a sluggish metabolism. Any suggestions on how to bring up histamine and INCREASE nitric oxide production and blood flow. Things like vitamin E and aspirin do me in badly. I promise you I am accurate on these things im saying, so please don’t even bother turning the table to say nitric oxide and estrogen are oh so evil.

We’re all individual and different problems across all spectrums can exist.

I’m thinking maybe carnitine, and l-arginine? Too increase blood flow and nitric oxide/ Maybe straight up l-histidine too. What helps produce adequate histamine?

I forgot if b3 lowers or raises histamine. I remember Hans made an article on on histamine, but I can’t remember if b3 lowers or raises histamine.
Gosh I hadn’t heard of low histamine. Since sugar, salt and caffeine are natural antihistamines I would think they could be a culprit?

OP
T

tommyg130

Gosh I hadn’t heard of low histamine. Since sugar, salt and caffeine are natural antihistamines I would think they could be a culprit?
Id imagine they were hurting. My diet consisted of A LOT Of those 3 for some time. I since stopped all beside salt. Sugar a little bit.

Dutchie

Have you tried eating more high histamine foods (and histamine liberators)?

aged meats,cheese, fermented products,chocolate, tomatoes.... basically look up what foods to avoid on a low histamine diet.

laleto12

L-histidine + zinc and some herb thats name I cant rememner now but Im pretty sure I’ve seen Hans or Lokzo mentioned it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals