Low histamine diet

Motif

sure coffee maybe too exciting if you are high histamine, histamine is what makes you alert (that’s why high histamine can manifest as insomnias)

dairy will lead to macrophages degranulation so higher histamine but it’s like if you pierce the infection site, at first it bleeds more but in the end it will exhaust your histamine pool

dairy Is like a bleeding histamine tool

and to help your body break down histamine you have to support DAO enzyme (copper and WHOLE FOOD vitamin C)

feels as you simplifies things too much too, histamine isn’t the bad guy ray peat says, remember that highish histamine leads to :

high libido
lower body wheight because of lower bodyfat by regulating hunger (so better insulin sensitivity and all that means)
better digestion (higher gastric HCL and enzymes production)
higher endurance and mental focus
better blood flow
higher testosterone and thyroid function
Histamine is also anti adrenaline and anti cortisol and anti serotonin (you know th things that near all peaters are trashtalking)

sure too high histamine is bad but like, don’t see it as the great bad guy, you don’t want to crash it, just to keep it highish and not too high

my DAO is probably ****88 because my copper stays low no matter what I do. Any idea why?

my histamine issues (seborrhoic eczema , dermatitis / hair loss ). are so much better since I get high dosed zinc and copper but it’s still bad

youngsinatra

my DAO is probably ****88 because my copper stays low no matter what I do. Any idea why?

my histamine issues (seborrhoic eczema , dermatitis / hair loss ). are so much better since I get high dosed zinc and copper but it’s still bad
Have you tried 100g of grass-fed beef liver everyday for a month or so? Would be an interesting experiment!

OP
W

wayney

Try unhomogenized dairy if you haven't yet. Ideally goat's. It's very likely you'll tolerate it perfectly.
Liver is great but you have to eat small amounts every day. Eating a full serving of liver if you have histamine intolerance is likely to just cause more symptoms. People on MAOI antidepressants can go into hypertensive crisis following a meal of beef liver.
Raw kidney glandulars can be helpful, as well as pancreatin or protease enzymes such as papain and bromelain.
1.5-2 grams of baking soda dissolved in water and taken 30 minutes before meals, for the spleen-mediated anti-inflammatory effect and to replenish the bicarbonate stores which are essential for the secretion of pancreatic juice.
100mg of CoQ10 reduces histamine reactions.
You'll also have to avoid certain foods but this is highly individual, you have to discern yourself.
Thanks for the advice - will try that!

FitnessMike

I always found beef
I swear to got i think i have runny and congested nose for 2 months because of daily red meet consumption

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals