Htma/genetics … breakdown of fat soluble vitamin supplements.

tommyg130

So I know I have liver gallbladder issues. I feel pain by my right nipple which is the tell tale sign. I also don’t digest fats well.

I’ve been taking pancreatic enzymes, taurine and k2 and b3, zinc, and boron. Honestly boron has been insanely beneficial. Big dose boron. This stack has been game changing. I used to take so many supps and play around too much w the hormonal supps. Multiple ingredient supps.

My question is if you are having liver/fat digestion problems, does that mean you will also have a harder time utilizing vitamin k2 from supplements too?

Side note, I realized I had an increased need for k2, which was being dramatically worsened by my large vitamin E supplementation for some time. Which can deplete k2. You can have genetic predispositions in which vitamin E will cause inflammation, not help. I was already low pufa/estrogen so E was harmful for me.

I had an htma done and it showed sky high calcium and mag,(which means it’s all in the wrong spots/bio-unavailable. I had increased need for k2 on my genetics.

If you’re not into htma and genetics that’s fine. I wasn’t either. Until the changes I made from them stopped my severe symptoms of years.

The k2 and boron was to regulate the calcium and magnesium (which it did fast). Taurine and enzymes was to help w liver mostly and breakdown of fats. B3 and zinc was to combat the copper toxicity I had which was causing bad neurological issues.

I think the biggest thing is reversing calcification for many, which will usually simultaneously allow a tanked potassium to rise.