Copper Toxicity Syndrome

InChristAlone

I have brown hair but it has reddish tints in it and I always suspected I had excess copper bc ive always been very moody. I started taking a b complex and lots of vitamin c everyday as well as magnesium at night. I have so much energy but have also been experiencing panic and anxiety. I’ve never known what a panic attack felt like until this week. Reading your post makes me wonder if I am dumping copper.
It's hard to say if I was copper toxic, I have had the copper tint to my brown hair, actually if you can see in my profile pic it's looking pretty dark brown these days after 2 yrs of high dose vitamin C (the bottom lighter color is from the sun). I can still get anxiety attacks if I really mess with my gut, so it's possible the panic attack wasn't related to copper. But I'm fairly certain I had too much copper not enough zinc back then. Nausea and lack of appetite was common for me.

LUH 3417

It's hard to say if I was copper toxic, I have had the copper tint to my brown hair, actually if you can see in my profile pic it's looking pretty dark brown these days after 2 yrs of high dose vitamin C. I can still get anxiety attacks if I really mess with my gut, so it's possible the panic attack wasn't related to copper. But I'm fairly certain I had too much copper not enough zinc back then. Nausea and lack of appetite was common for me.
I’ve been having nausea and no appetite too, but sometimes I get really strong cravings for beef. My hair kind of looks like yours but in sunlight it has a very noticeable copper tint. I’ll continue and see what happens.

Vinero

I’ve been having nausea and no appetite too, but sometimes I get really strong cravings for beef. My hair kind of looks like yours but in sunlight it has a very noticeable copper tint. I’ll continue and see what happens.
Your body is probably telling you something there.

Waynish

"Before I had looked at the menu I had already determined that this girl had a high copper level. A first clue, you guessed it, was her red hair. " :lol:

Anyone have data on different hair colors having different amounts of different minerals?

tara

Yes I definitely need to eat more beef but I also get paralyzed by my fear of muscle meats which I think probably does me more harm than good
Depending on the animal, it can be wise to be wary, though paralysis probably doesn't help.
Maybe consider getting someone experienced to do the slaughtering and butchering?

lampofred

I think copper toxicity is an issue of low blood sugar/high prolactin, since copper lowers blood sugar. With low estrogen and high CO2, blood sugar is high, so copper intake won't cause negative symptoms.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals