Copper Toxicity Syndrome

Agent207

Should I go on trt?

[moderator edit: posts moved from viewtopic.php?f=127&t=8678]

YuraCZ said:
+ keep copper under 2mg per day. This gives a chance to his liver detox excess.. So no gelatin, beef liver, chocolate etc.. This foods have just way too much copper. With zinc, p5p and MSM it will be very uncomfortable for a while, but it's worth it..

Gelatin does increase copper? Anyway he doesn't know if he has copper imbanlace, we are just speculating...

Bear in mind fructose and vitamin C also oppose copper.

YuraCZ

Should I go on trt?

Agent207 said:
post 111741
YuraCZ said:
+ keep copper under 2mg per day. This gives a chance to his liver detox excess.. So no gelatin, beef liver, chocolate etc.. This foods have just way too much copper. With zinc, p5p and MSM it will be very uncomfortable for a while, but it's worth it..

Gelatin does increase copper? Anyway he doesn't know if he has copper imbanlace, we are just speculating...

Bear in mind fructose and vitamin C also oppose copper.
Everybody should have zinc:copper ratio 8:1 anyway. Who had from childhood this proper ratio? Look at males(18-20) around 1940 and look at males(18-20) now. How they looked already like a man and now? 99% of them including me no beard, acne, female like look etc.. When copper goes up, Estrogen goes up and vise versa. At this time we(males) need additional zinc and watch on cooper. It is essential for alpha male look with low estrogen and high testosterone..

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent207

Should I go on trt?

In serum/plasma it would be 0.8:1 copper to zinc the proper ratio. Nowadays lots of people have it higher than 1.

Why you say avoid gelatin preventing high copper?

YuraCZ

Should I go on trt?

Agent207 said:
post 111753 In serum/plasma it would be 0.8:1 copper to zinc the proper ratio. Nowadays lots of people have it higher than 1.

Why you say avoid gelatin preventing high copper?
Like I said if you want eliminate excess. You must drop intake of copper and 100of gelatin has around 2,5mg of copper which is high.. For just gelatin. Eggs have perfect zinc copper ratio for example..

Agent207

Should I go on trt?

YuraCZ said:
Like I said if you want eliminate excess. You must drop intake of copper and 100of gelatin has around 2,5mg of copper which is high.. For just gelatin.

Fish gelatin too?

YuraCZ

Should I go on trt?

Agent207 said:
post 111770
YuraCZ said:
Like I said if you want eliminate excess. You must drop intake of copper and 100of gelatin has around 2,5mg of copper which is high.. For just gelatin.

Fish gelatin too?
I don't know, but pork and beef collagen is high in copper..

Giraffe

Don't want to derail the other topic...

YuraCZ said:
post 111762 s still too early see results. I'm still in "it gets worse before it will be better.." phase. Major bad symptoms are fatigue, digestion, racing mind, low BP.. But I notice thickening of beard. :) That's all for now...
You are following this supposed copper detox protocol for eleven weeks already. How long do you expect this "it gets worse before it will be better" phase to last?

YuraCZ

Giraffe said:
post 111909 Don't want to derail the other topic...

YuraCZ said:
post 111762 s still too early see results. I'm still in "it gets worse before it will be better.." phase. Major bad symptoms are fatigue, digestion, racing mind, low BP.. But I notice thickening of beard. :) That's all for now...
You are following this supposed copper detox protocol for eleven weeks already. How long do you expect this "it gets worse before it will be better" phase to last?
No.. I take zinc and B vitamins + p5p maybe that long, but diet lower in copper maybe 6 or 7 weeks. I didn't realize that, just take copper antagonist didn't change anything... How long will it take? I have no idea, but I expect couple of months for sure.

http://www.coppertoxic.com/
"Correcting a copper imbalance can NOT be done in 2 weeks or even 2 months."

D

Derek

YuraCZ said:
post 111911
Giraffe said:
post 111909 Don't want to derail the other topic...

YuraCZ said:
No.. I take zinc and B vitamins + p5p maybe that long, but diet lower in copper maybe 6 or 7 weeks. I didn't realize that, just take copper antagonist didn't change anything... How long will it take? I have no idea, but I expect couple of months for sure.

http://www.coppertoxic.com/
"Correcting a copper imbalance can NOT be done in 2 weeks or even 2 months."

It's true that if there's copper dis-regulation going on, antagonism is going to be of little value correcting it; if your still putting copper in your body. If we conclude the optimal ratio of Zn:Cu to be 8:1 or even 10:1, then it's very easy to achieve this by simply eating low copper foods and one serving of red meat daily.

YuraCZ

You're right.. I just think this can be main issue for people with health problems who follow Peat friendly food list... Beef is hard to digest, but chocolate or dried fruits etc.. So rich in copper..

InChristAlone

Does anyone know if a copper dump can cause a panic attack? The other day I had taken taurine, things were going fine then I ate beef tacos with a bit of tonic water in OJ and had a panic attack with nausea and stuff that lasted for hours.

D

Derek

YuraCZ said:
post 111927 You're right.. I just think this can be main issue for people with health problems who follow Peat friendly food list... Beef is hard to digest, but chocolate or dried fruits etc.. So rich in copper..

Copper is not the only issue for people who follow a peat friendly list. Calcium is another issue. Beef is probably the easiest thing in the world for me to digest. How do you prepare it? What cuts of beef?

D

Derek

Janelle525 said:
post 111936 Does anyone know if a copper dump can cause a panic attack? The other day I had taken taurine, things were going fine then I ate beef tacos with a bit of tonic water in OJ and had a panic attack with nausea and stuff that lasted for hours.

Are you implying that the beef caused a copper dump? If you eat it regularly that is unlikely. It was probably the OJ/Tonic water mixture. What was out of the ordinary? The beef tacos, the Taurine, or the OJ/tonic water?

YuraCZ

Derek said:
post 111945
YuraCZ said:
post 111927 You're right.. I just think this can be main issue for people with health problems who follow Peat friendly food list... Beef is hard to digest, but chocolate or dried fruits etc.. So rich in copper..

Copper is not the only issue for people who follow a peat friendly list. Calcium is another issue. Beef is probably the easiest thing in the world for me to digest. How do you prepare it? What cuts of beef?
Cheap ground beef, just grilled on the pan.. For me it is definitely harder to digest protein source than chicken or turkey breast or whey isolate or even eggs..

Brian

Janelle525 said:
post 111936 Does anyone know if a copper dump can cause a panic attack? The other day I had taken taurine, things were going fine then I ate beef tacos with a bit of tonic water in OJ and had a panic attack with nausea and stuff that lasted for hours.

Large doses of taurine on an empty stomach can cause an excess of bile to be released which can be extremely irritating on the digestive tract. It's best taken with food in my experience and can greatly improve digestion and protein/vitamin absorption.

D

Derek

Brian said:
post 111949
Janelle525 said:

Large doses of taurine on an empty stomach can cause an excess of bile to be released which can be extremely irritating on the digestive tract. It's best taken with food in my experience and can greatly improve digestion and protein/vitamin absorption.

She got nauseous after the meal not after the taurine.

Brian

Derek said:
She got nauseous after the meal not after the taurine.
It can take hours to feel the effect. When I have taken taurine on an empty stomach it gave me nausea and insomnia for that day.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals