Zinc, Copper, Ceruloplasmin is confusing / Hair loss reversible when the cause is solved?

Motif

East west healing and Morley Robbins say we shouldn’t supplement zinc, but increase copper.

but can this be really the way for everybody?

I , for example (low copper, zinc and ceruloplasmin), feel much better since I started supplementing zinc. My scalp itching is pretty much gone and the painful inflammation in the scalp too.
Should I still stop it?

i tried eating a lot of high copper foods and it made my scalp feel awful, but in hindsight maybe cause I wasn’t getting much vitamin C and not enough zinc in that time? I don’t know.

i don’t know what to do now. I guess I will try to get enough , copper , C, A and will supplement some zinc, or what would you guys do?

Second question: like I said my scalp itching and the inflammation is better than in ten years right now. Hair feels stronger too.
Do you think there is a chance that it grows back when the inflammation in the scalp is gone?
when I press on the scalp it feels so different now.

redsun

East west healing and Morley Robbins say we shouldn’t supplement zinc, but increase copper.

I , for example (low copper, zinc and ceruloplasmin), feel much better since I started supplementing zinc. My scalp itching is pretty much gone and the painful inflammation in the scalp too.
Should I still stop it?

i tried eating a lot of high copper foods and it made my scalp feel awful, but in hindsight maybe cause I wasn’t getting much vitamin C and not enough zinc in that time? I don’t know.

i don’t know what to do now. I guess I will try to get enough , copper , C, A and will supplement some zinc, or what would you guys do?

Second question: like I said my scalp itching and the inflammation is better than in ten years right now. Hair feels stronger too.
Do you think there is a chance that it grows back when the inflammation in the scalp is gone?

Robbins is wrong. Supplement zinc, vitamin A along with B-complex to increase ceruloplasmin, get a few mg of copper from food daily. If your scalp itching is greatly improving from zinc, what do you think that tells you?

OP
M

Motif

Robbins is wrong. Supplement zinc, vitamin A along with B-complex to increase ceruloplasmin, get a few mg of copper from food daily. If your scalp itching is greatly improving from zinc, what do you think that tells you?
Yeah, it tells me that it really is an issue with those three or just zinc, but still I don’t really know, cause ~ years ago I made the same experience multiple times that zinc helped a lot with the itching, but somehow this always stopped after a few days.

maybe I was overdoing zinc back then and it created imbalances? I took huge doses. I don’t know. I had a shitty diet and probably not enough of anything but zinc then.

redsun

Yeah, it tells me that it really is an issue with those three or just zinc, but still I don’t really know, cause ~ years ago I made the same experience multiple times that zinc helped a lot with the itching, but somehow this always stopped after a few days.

maybe I was overdoing zinc back then and it created imbalances? I don’t know. I had a shitty diet and probably not enough of anything but zinc then.

Yes you can overdose zinc and it will cause problems. You will know you have too much when you feel lethargic, fatigued, depressed.

B

Blaze

Should I still stop it?

I really enjoy Morely Robbins video presentations but I would suggest that a fair criticism of him would be he is absolutely too hyper focused on copper and ceruloplasmin. Balancing your nutrition would seem like a better strategy.

Perhaps when you pay the $$$$$$ to take their Root Cause Protocol they might have a much more balanced approach than the online videos that mostly emphasize copper and ceruloplasmin. That level of counseling is expensive though.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
M

Motif

For this thread too: my copper and cp came back low. Zinc good while supplementing. When I stop supplements I’m deficient in only few days again.

i now try hcl betaine to meals cause maybe my weak digestion is causing deficiencies.

OP
M

Motif

Robbins is wrong. Supplement zinc, vitamin A along with B-complex to increase ceruloplasmin, get a few mg of copper from food daily. If your scalp itching is greatly

improving from zinc, what do you think that tells you?

people always say „get a few mg copper from your diet“, but in my opinion it’s pretty hard.
Specially when somebody has a lot of food intolerances + you are not able to eat a lot