Feeling STUPID and HAPPY

Ben

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm feeling "retarded". Mental effort went down recently. At first it was sometimes my brain would turn lazy and my mouth would be prone to hanging open. But then the disease kind of spread. Now my brain normally lazy, I'm stupid, my mouth is hanging open a lot, I smile a lot, but I'm happy, because of this stupidity. What the hell is this? I feel like I got drunk or something, but I took absolutely nothing. But I dunno, I'm outgoing and stuff. I'm just sloppy. Like there's something wrong with me. I just don't really give a damn. I don't think it's estrogen because I didn't take any progest-E during its development, but I took lots today and nothing changed. In fact it's probably worse today.

I dunno if anything is even WRONG. Maybe it's RIGHT. But hey, what do you guys think?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I wonder if your stress hormones may have gone down. I noticed feeling more relaxed several (?8) months ago. Initially thought it was odd and noticed my gut reaction was to think something was wrong. I was so used to being caught up in this crazy, hectic, stressed out world that when I started healing and could finally relax I didn't recognize it right away as what it actually feels like to not be STRESSED. It may not be what is happening to you but thought I'd mention my experience. I remember feeling not as mentally sharp at first but I think I'm actually probably more mentally sharp because I think through things more comprehensively now. I do prefer this more relaxed way of living.

OP
B

Ben

That's an interesting theory, and it may actually be true. I don't care about the petty meaningless stuff as much anymore, and I'm more focused on living life. Actually, I remember I was focused on really petty stuff a few years ago, now I'm just "whatever".

I think that brain excitation can cause lower intellectual functioning just as well as low brain energy can. While low brain energy directly causes a reduced ability to intellectualize, excitation causes "noise" which dilutes whatever intelligence is present. So obviously high energy with low stress hormones is best.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals