Thyroid Or Adrenal ? Is Pregnenolone The Answer ?

FD8

Hi guys, I've been diagnosed hypothyroid Hashimoto's in October and have been taking synthetic T4 since. My TSH is now close to 1 however I'm still experiencing fatigue brain frog and anxiety.

I am very skinny and can't put on weight even on 3000+ calories/day. My digestion is very messed up and I'm freezing cold all the time + I absolutely need to eat every couple of hours or else I'm feeling dizzy and weak, kind of like hypoglycemia. I have mood swings during the day and feel depressed. I wake up during the night around 2/3 o'clock every night. I also have lots of random food allergies. I'm struggling with mouth ulcers and eye floaters something I never experienced in my life before. I'm starting to feel a bit hopeless. I wake up feeling exhausted and can't function if I don't nap in the afternoon, sometimes for up to 4 hours. All of this sounds strange to me as my TSH is back to normal and I'm avoiding PUFAs and am eating a pro metabolic diet with lots of carbs enough protein and fat.
I know for sure that I am/was hypothyroid but could it be something else like adrenal fatigue as well? I have never experienced what are often described as traditional symptoms of hypothyroidism (constipation, weight gain, etc)
nothing seems to work in regards to my weight, ice-cream butter cheese etc...
Should I get my cortisol level tested?
Could pregnenolone help with my issues ? I'm a bit scared of pregnonelone to be honest !
Thank you for your time, the insights and resources on the forum are truly amazing.

get a thermometer.. check if you are 98.6. they are at walmart, they cost 10 bucks the electronic ones, they are good enough. if you are not 98.6, slam down the sugar until you are. you'll be able to handle food way better when its 98.6+ and the food will get to where it needs to go. i guarantee you are below 98.6 and you are slamming down peaty proteins and your body is hypothyroid and its probably making you worse because your temp isnt good enough.

docall18

You sound like you have high adrenaline. Many hypothyroid people compensate for low metabolism with adrenaline.

You could try P5P b6, zinc & magnesium to bring the adrenaline under control and reduce anxiety & insomnia. (magnesium needs to be dissolved before ingestion to prevent the runs)

Once you get adrenaline under control you could try pregnenolone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals