Is Sudden Caffeine/Nicotine Intolerance A Sign I Am Not Longer Hypo/adrenal Fatigued?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date

sladerunner69

No likely the opposite is the case. Not positive about tobacco, it is a very strong substance, stronger than caffiene with more potent effects.

InChristAlone

Yeah I'm not convinced level of caffeine tolerance is an indication of health. I would say the more unhealthy the more you need to be functional. The more healthy the less you need stimulants to have lots of energy. And then aside from that there is a level that is just going to be anxiogenic for some people regardless of liver health or how much food they ate with it.

DaveFoster

The problem was likely the latter.

OJ makes a lot of people have adrenaline symptoms. It's not uncommon, although, I can't say exactly what the mechanism is. Even Danny Roddy has said he cannot do OJ at night because it causes him insomnia.
I definitely don't think hyper symptoms from too much sugar is a sign of poor metabolism, quite the opposite in fact.
It might the large amounts of potassium, which acts like insulin and can trigger hypoglycemia even with the sugar in the OJ. Also, the acidity of OJ can irritate the digestive tract if it's not diluted properly or made from sour oranges.

wintagal

About sugar - there are YouTube videos of kids who eat candy, and they are very quickly hyper. It seems to me that your reaction to sugar indicates that you have vastly improved your metabolism.
About caffeine - when my thyroid dose was too low, caffeine gave me no 'buzz'. Once I got adequate thyroid, caffeine is a great high. Too much will make me more aggressive, however.
So I think you are on the right path and can now expand your diet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals