Bodybuilding To Vegan To Carnivore To The Vertical Diet & Ray Peat & MORE

I've finally taken the plunge to create an account on here. I've lurked on the forums for a bit in the past couple weeks when I decided to learn more about how The Vertical Diet was created using Ray as a reference.

With that being said Christopher Walker of former Anabolic Men has used Ray as a reference in his videos. And further more I'm not sure if Chris Masterjohn has mentioned Ray in any content, but his research and videos on carbohydrates in context to anaerobic exercise really took me away from doing any type of low carb training. John Keifer even cemented what I learned from Chris, making fun of this illusive adaption phase on a keto diet. Keifer is the guy that really connected me to how important carbs are for the thyroid and in general having adequate calories. He shares two very simple graphs on carbnite.com and the regulation of cortisol, ghrelin, thryoid, and leptin, and then another graph showing what happens when insulin is in the diet. On Body.io FM in Itunes, Keifer did a critique of Keto, Carnivore and The Vertical Diet. His only critique of The Vertical Diet was that with all of the carbohydrates, it would impair mitochondria and generate too many reactive oxygen species over lifespan.

So I have definitely been around the block of the bodybuilding scene, the decrepit cult of veganism and its deceiving twin, carnivore and those in the underground like Uncle Jack, and Joey Lectin lol.

I somewhat like Jack Kruse, and his ideas around living in an environment with great light and some sort of natural magnetic phenomenon that exists around the Gulf of Mexico. Grounding. Other than that he can be a bit pretentious with how often he is right, not so much about nutrition but more of 'I told you look at how bad big pharma is, to his community on FB'. I can say for certain I am not consuming any type of fatty fish or fish oils. I know the rules lol.

Other than that I am familiar with Joe Cohen of Selfhacked.com and I've learned a bit from his publishing style and how he connects the dots with endocrinology, supplements, and nootropics.

Last but not least I have to give kudos to Stan Efferding, phenomenal work ethic, definitely on the spectrum, I know an INTJ or any similar variant when I get know what they are about in fact many of the people that I mentioned and some of the Peatarians that brought me here are close to an INTJ. But tremendous respect for the plan that he has put together and many many people are benefiting from it.

Now there are a few dietary changes that I plan on making going from The Vertical Diet to reading a few articles and going through many short clips and dozens of forum posts in the community.

1. Consume raw frozen liver 3.5 ounces every other day (trouble finding canned oysters without pufa)

2. Readily available warm white basmati rice (less starch than jasmine)

3. Switch to 1% or skim milk than whole milk. Felt like I was going to faint putting sugar in whole milk.

4. Tracking calcium intake, along with salt. Let's just put everything in cronometer lol. I also eat several baby carrots in a day.

5. Experiment with frozen fruit, baked in the oven particularly apples, peaches, pears, mangos with salt and cinnamon to enhance glut uptake and insulin sensitivity. Stan Efferding's post workout protocol is very interesting when I mention baked fruit like this. Two different types of sugars, + salt, + caffeine, glucose uptake is phenomenal. This kind of sounds like some homemade pie and coffee. That protocol is coming from George Lackhart. If anyone is interested he comes in about halfway though in his podcast with Joe Rogan and he definitely throws a jab at the carnivore and keto community.

6. Maybe pay a bit more for fresh squeezed Orange Juice. The consistency and taste compared to Tropicana is just night and day.

7. 97 lean ground beef and chicken breast for protein, along with the milk fat will be sufficient with coconut oil, butter, and eggs.

8. I now realize the only way to drink coffee is with cream and sugar. I adopted heavy cream after I learned about milk fat globular membranes in cream for phospholipids and their interaction for neurotransmitters from keifer. Butter does not have these MFGM's because of the churning process and everything becomes one fat mass. It's hilarious when Keifer criticized Dave Asprey in some of his podcasts. And of course the sugar to handle the drop in blood sugar, because caffeine uses blood sugar. Definitely need to pick up a biology text book when I have the time.

9. I am taking 325 mg of aspirin a day to every other day in the morning with the coffee with just a 125%rda of vitamin k2 in coconut oil. The aspirin and coffee is definitely a more creative experience at hand, I just need to stay away from social media and study computer networking. And maybe combine that with some nicotine gum although I've never tried it. Nicotine is another keyword I'll search on here. I do not smoke cigarettes but I do enjoy cigars from time to time. I started smoking cigars when I learned about Richard Overton whom lived to 112 and how many cigars he smoked a day, and how much whiskey and coffee he drank. Winston Churchill, and Hugh Heffner have lived long, successful lives to 9o and 91 smoking tobacco. There's also a woman by the name of Grace Jones who lived to 113 and credited her longevity to nightly scotch before bed. So that's how I would explain my longevity arsenal, aspirin, coffee, whiskey, nicotine (sounds like the mad men days) and maybe the methylene blue when I get to it. I'm not that much of a drinker at all. I don't understand how one can enjoy wine, or hard liquor straight. Maybe just a splash with some Mexican coke. aye.

10. This is a nice number to end on lol and so right now I'm approaching a diet that is as low fat as I can make it hopefully it ends around 60g or so a day. Protein I'd like to hit around 180. Carbs are free reign around 300 to 400. I'm 23 years old at about 210 at 5'10. I could lose 20 pounds. and be more consistent with a gym schedule. But the thing that I have absolutely realized is not to mix high sugar foods with high fat foods. Everyone says a calorie is a calorie and that is why I despise IIFYM and meathead advice. I'm also leaning towards maximizing muscle protein synthesis every 3 hours. Awake for 16 hours that's 5 meals. Every macro-nutrient has a direct and different hormonal response in the body, that effects mood, digestion, energy, etc. And so with this similarity that I have seen in The Vertical Diet and his advice on how he got Brian Shaw and Haftor insulin sensitive again was cutting out a large portion of the fat from their diets and mainly they maybe are still eating a lot of rice and bison coinciding in a different way with what John Keifer practices; an approximate day or days of low carb eating higher in fat than protein and refeeding on recommended low fat, fast digesting sugars like apple turnovers. SAY WHAT. Although Keifer's cbl program is a bit extreme, its more often tapering carbohydrates off, depleting the muscles and eventually liver slowly, mobilizing cortisol, glucagon and adrenaline. Stan's approach is keep the carbs in there, do a bit of cardio, still lift weights, get insulin sensitive and minimize fat with meals and get em chopping heads off at the king's landing castle gate ( GOT reference ). It seems to me Stan's way does limits stress much further, than having to chronically deplete the muscles and liver, on a weekly basis for fatloss or this 'hybrid longevity maintenance diet' to get into ketosis for a day or two or longer depending on how much fat you have, and have a refeed meal then repeat. Stan's approach is far simpler, you can still maintain a calorie deficit, have glucose and become insulin sensitive. I do agree that maybe having To be honest I think Matt Stone really F'd everyone up, he doesn't look to well and basically his books are about high fat and high carbs and get in that protein lol. Rice, butter, and salt baby.

High carb and low fat vegans come to mind as well. The dying breed that they are, Durianrider has kept up pretty well over the years at the age of 42, even with all of the chronic stress of endurance exercise he puts himself through. You can definitely see some receding hairline start in the past few years. Granted Australia and say example the UK are very different places with different sunlight exposure effecting you're ability to handle fruit, to only the environment it is grown in, with a high vitamin d status. And coming back to Jack Kruse, vitamin D supplementation does not equal the radiation nor light spectrum of the sun that our cells absorb. This does perhaps make me second guess fruit or atleast moving out of New England.

So I think I painted a pretty good picture on this issue and a whole lot more and connected some bridges elsewhere this is why a bodybuilders favorite meal is chicken breast and lean beef with rice, especially when they use exogenous insulin and there's some videos discussing that. Now you can understand why the eggwhites, tuna, tilapia, skim milk, low fat everything in context to bodybuilding. Here is an excerpt from kingofthegym.com/lowfatdietplan

Example – A good candidate for a low fat diet plan:

Let’s use a 200-pound college football player. He needs many more calories than most people due to his high activity levels (let’s say 5000 cal.). A set number of those 5000 calories are reserved for his protein needs (let’s say 300 grams, so 1200 cal.) and he needs a significant amount of carbohydrates (let’s say 750, so 3000) to support his energy needs demanding 2x/day practice schedule, plus a weight training program…

…And so, that leaves him with 800 calories left for fats (~89 grams). This is more than a sufficient amount of dietary fat, even though it’s technically considered low fat since 16% – as opposed to 30% – of his calories come from fat (800 cal. / 5000 cal. = 16%).

His diet is healthy and effective: he is not deficient in dietary fats, and is oriented towards his performance needs and goals///

I've seen some posts on increasing testosterone in these forums, and I'd say the best thing to do is workout and build muscle with a diet that I am describing, and eat a large % of carbohydrates before and after workout and focus on sleep quality. Nutrient timing is a precarious thing, because I don't think eating a pint of Haagen dazs before bed is acceptable with its high fat and high sugar content or because it fits into calorie macros or appetite. I'm not certain of it's effects but I would love to learn more about how insulin effects hormones released in sleep.

So I hope with this post that we can further go into the gray and see the similarities with other diets, and define 'Peating' in a bit more practical manner when combining high carbs, saturated fat and limited protein sources. But when it comes to burning ketones as an energy source and or relying on gluconeogenesis, it really is a shame that people are being tricked into believing that these metabolic processes are superior to glycolysis.

I am very much looking forward to hearing more from Danny, Georgi, and Kyle in their upcoming podcasts. I'm very impressed with these guys. In some way I hope this post was helpful or entertaining, I'm certainly going to take a look at Khan Academy Medicine and view a biology course.

Thanks

Nate

OP
P
I want to be efficient with my posts and make sure content is easily accessible, so I will be following this post with all my replies and future thread posts. The following reply is from a post A New Peaty Theory On Varicocele - Low Grade Intestinal Infection. Need Suggestions

and a new thread that this search function would reply to Testosterone Killers & Pelvic Floor

I've seen some posts similar to this when I came on here to research The Vertical Diet and learn more about carbohydrates, thyroid and testosterone. And generally if you're not in excruciating pain in the groin and haven't done any topical steroid treatments suggested, but facing chronic problems this can be caused by general weakness and tightness of the glutes, hip flexors, hamstrings, quads, calves, foot muscles, core, adductors and abductors, lower back etc. Nerves along the spinal column going into the pelvic floor can effect things like this, if you have a herniated disk, or subluxation that creates tension on the spine. Best recommendation is see a chiropractor that approaches relief and strength rehab. Daily decompression routine and yoga with breathing. Often it is the hips that need to be decompressed from sitting. There would be a lot more cases of varicocele if it was because of intestinal inflammation. Prostatitis would be a far better cause and of course estrogen is a main concern for the prostate. Limit all endocrine disruptors, and do a choline and betaine flush to detox estrogen via Christopher Walker. And definitely work on losing fat to around ~15%. Sleep Apnea could be the 'silent' problem you may not even know you have and that stress is interfering with the pituitary, hypothalamus, and pineal gland during sleep. If sleep apnea is a concern you have to work on aerobic capacity and optimal sleeping positions. I've went through more than a few beds that haven't held up and I suggest a memory foam mattress or mattress topper, or some organic air mattress. High insulin levels, blood glucose, amino acids in all relation to sleep, this is something I will be researching for optimal sleep state.

Horse chestnut is in the product redwood by Chris and promotes blood flow throughout the lower limbs, Vitamin C, Hawthorne berry extract and other herbs are easily researched. These are far better options than antibiotics or any drugs.. If you do have intestinal inflammation, try doing an elimination diet, and incorporate coconut oil, carrot, and charcoal and have a hcl supplement to help digest food, Vitamin d has profound effects on digestion. Eating fruits with small seeds can be problematic, and a source of diverticulitis and create abdominal pressure. You kind of said it yourself 'Abdominal pressure- (weak pelvic floor and anterior pelvic tilt) or sticky blood from high carbohydrates and high fats. Dehydration can also cause sticky blood as well and use salt and electrolytes when drinking water than bs plain 'spring water'. Ionized water helps repel platelets. Grounding as well. I'm seeing a common trend in this forum and it's part of this change that I'm trying to do myself and see better results, and that's tracking exactly what you're eating, how much drinking, how much salt, and vitamin and minerals. And that gives you a lot more to work with when it's time to get blood work.

It's far easier to work in a method of prevention for health, in all things from personal care products, diet, supplements, blood work, environment, lifestyle choices, etc it can get a bit neurotic, but a method of action needs to be taken as well and often that relates to the hardest thing to do, exercise and learning how to create a functional body free of muscle imbalances and chronic stress and often that does go outside of your comfort zone and changing habits.

somuch4food

Your plan is pretty sound. I like how you compounded different influences into your own framework. I think it's the only way to go. Blindly following one or two gurus can bring anyone to its own demise because they stop thinking for themselves and only follow recommendations from the gurus.

1. Consume raw frozen liver 3.5 ounces every other day (trouble finding canned oysters without pufa)

I would advise you to be careful with such a frequent liver consumption especially with a diet containing dairy and eggs. Once a week would be enough I think. Vitamin A is a double edged sword. Many members are seeing benefits from actually heavily restricting it after years of high consumption. Also, canned oysters are ok, just rinse them well. The amount of PUFA remaining will be minimal and the benefits of oysters are many.

OP
P
Your plan is pretty sound. I like how you compounded different influences into your own framework. I think it's the only way to go. Blindly following one or two gurus can bring anyone to its own demise because they stop thinking for themselves and only follow recommendations from the gurus.

I would advise you to be careful with such a frequent liver consumption especially with a diet containing dairy and eggs. Once a week would be enough I think. Vitamin A is a double edged sword. Many members are seeing benefits from actually heavily restricting it after years of high consumption. Also, canned oysters are ok, just rinse them well. The amount of PUFA remaining will be minimal and the benefits of oysters are many.

Thank you for the reply, it's great to be in this type of environment with similar people trying to objectively learn more about nutrition. Oysters are definitely better than canned sardines or tuna lol time to chuck those in the trash. And even a low dose vitamin e supplement won't hurt with that as well. I even forget to mention WAPF, and with that in mind I'm certainly going to cross reference articles with them and Ray and maybe make eat liver 1-2 a week.

OP
P
As a further continuation of this thread

The WAPF knows that they can't demonize necessarily organic fats or carbs or proteins, but they can demonize rancid pufa oils that are recycled from big agro products, that show no matter what diet an indigenous population has come from, when they adopt a SAD diet and start mixing carbs and fats together with many of those fats being pufa, then we get the obesity epidemic we have today. Big agro companies know pufa gets livestock fat, and they certainly know pufa does the same to people. FDA will never address pufa oils and its relation to Big Agro and Big Pharma.

OP
P
HOT SHOWERS - CHLORINE/HALOGENS - HYPOTHYROID - TESTOSTERONE - IODINE - DANDRUFF - HALOGENODERMA

Via Ben Greenfield

https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/article/biohacking-articles/how-to-biohack-your-testosterone/

Iodine

Iodine is an essential mineral, which means it must acquired via diet. Iodine is critical in your brain and central to the active thyroid hormones (T3 and T4). Severe deficiency in iodine can result in reduced cognition or cretinism. The thyroid gland absorbs iodine from the blood to make thyroid hormones. Approximately 15–20 mg of iodine is concentrated in thyroid tissue and hormones. Still, 70% of the body’s iodine is distributed in other tissues such as mammary glands, eyes, salivary glands and testicles.

Iodine is most abundant in seaweed and seaweed based products such as nori wraps. Daily intake of iodine should be at least 75–150 micrograms per day, and for adults, an upper intake level is 3000 micrograms.

Lack of iodine in the body (especially in the thyroid gland) can cause various health problems. The most common one is hypothyroidism. Men with primary hypothyroidism have subnormal responses to luteinizing hormone (and GnRH) and their free testosterone concentrations are also reduced.

It has been noticed in rats that by increasing iodine supplementation the mean weight of the testes also increased quite a bit. However, the epididymal sperm counts went down a bit.

One possible explanation for the higher occurrence of hypothyroidism and hypogonadism in men today when compared to say like 30 years ago, is an increase of environmental toxic halogens like fluorine, chlorine and bromine. When concentrated enough in the body, they will replace iodine’s locations inside the cells (especially in thyroid cells and Leydig’s cells).

So it is critical to have enough iodine in your system to also optimize testosterone production. Some people have even taken this further by painting their testicles with Lugol’s iodine (which is highly concentrated potassium iodine). Yes, you heard me right: you can put iodine on your testicles.

The iodine protocol that doubles your testosterone also includes adding supporting minerals such as selenium, magnesium, vitamin C, oral iodine, co-factors for ATP (B2 and B3 vitamins) and salt. The anecdote by hundreds of testimonials here is that many people did significantly elevate their testosterone production with possible straight stimulation of the Leydig cells by iodine, which would have then lead into removal of other halogens. The hypothesis for this therapy seems legit, but unfortunately there hasn’t been done any clinical nor animal studies.

A word of caution: Do not take excess iodine and do not over do this (it will cause pain in the scrotum area because of the sensitivity of the skin). This is a potentially dangerous biohack, so be careful. As a medical doctor, I wouldn’t recommend this to my patients right away

////

There's certainly a loopback mechanism in people that have hypothyroidism, they absolutely find comfort in hot showers or baths. Increasing exposure to chlorine, halogens and additional metals. Cold showers although promoting cortisol and adrenaline rushes, keeps shower times short. A sauna tent would be a far better choice for hypothyroidism and a simple method of losing weight same as ice pack vests. An entire life of these halogens stuck in the body. And here I have just discovered the term halogenoderma causes advanced skin eruptions and notably this can happen from bromine, Pakistan has this problem it's apparently in the water, and also with brominated vegetable oils in sodas ( does anyone know Supreme Patty?). How much do these halogens have to do with the calcification of the scalp and effecting hair growth and structure? This has really put things into perspective. I've scrolled through Facebook recently and guys I've went to school with have receding hairlines at the age of 23!!! I'm not too sure exactly how a carbon shower filter would suffice and a whole water filtration system is certainly not a possibility. So I guess it has to be fast luke warm showers and more iodine supplementation.

OP
P
I'm hoping you guys are liking this information. A like feature would be useful. I have definitely covered a lot so far on a lot of different factors. Trying to make this thing the thread I would love to read. Don't laugh how I escalate things a bit starting with the link below and you'll have to get through post to see how it ends. Thank you.

This next post was in response to lol Chewing The Carrots Question https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/chewing-the-carrots-question.28775/

So this post is really going to get into things. I'm not peeling carrots everyday. The grocery store sells prepackaged shredded carrot to put on salads, I already swallow raw frozen liver chopped in bits, I'm not doing that with shredded carrots. And frankly I have a couple baby carrots with every meal or just 1-2 meals a day. The Vertical Diet recommends eating baby carrots. It still absorbs estrogens, and releases naringenin the powerful anti inflammatory/antioxidant that prohibits the synthesis of reactive oxygen species from gut microbiota. This is the beginning to further explore other foods with the same or slightly different effects. Naringenin is a flavonoid. Other foods or rather spices that come to mind that have these same properties, are parsley, oregano, garlic, celery, thyme and a lot more spices have similar properties. A substance called apigenin has numerous threads on here, this also falls into the same family of naringenin.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/apigenin

Say we take a look at the nature of fine dining. There are so many herbs and spices and perhaps wine and alcohol as well that all go together to fight endotoxins/lipopolysaccharides/reactive oxygen species generation, when you consume food.

Another example why coffee drinkers may live longer.
Another example why alcohol drinkers (particularly wine and fine spirits) with a great diet like the French.
Herbal teas with honey is a great option as well. Have to watch out for green and black tea as they are high in fluoride.

With the things that I have mentioned I can now see why people would have various AI conditions from leaky gut, boosting serotonin, cytokines, and metabolites from these ROS species traveling throughout the body on a pufa laden SAD diet, or a enzymatically nutrient deficient diet that are responsible for enzymes revolving around the body's production of it's on antioxidant system. Which could be the second line of defense and the first being consuming these anti inflammatory foods in a meal.

Here is an objective overview of the gut microbiome

Gut Microbiome: 33 Ways Gut Bacteria Affect Your Body & Mind - SelfHacked

Now in that post something came across extremely interesting the idea that not only joint pain, but visceral pain '

www.sciencedirect.com

Visceral pain is pain that results from the activation of nociceptors of the thoracic, pelvic, or abdominal viscera (organs). Visceral structures are highly sensitive to distension (stretch), ischemia and inflammation, but relatively insensitive to other stimuli that normally evoke pain such as cutting or burning (physical methods)

Is caused by ROS. Further more the way cancer spreads, how is this not similar to ROS? With my research into Jack Kruse I remember him saying that the reason why cancers and tumors shows up on xrays and mri's is because of something to do with their electrons, and the giant magnet that you have to lay down in and that's how the image appears. The general nature of antioxidants is to give unpaired electrons to free radicals which are ROS, rendering them less harmless or being able to process them in someway. I guess cancer is just some form or oxidation that happens to organs, dependent upon the overall state of the body. Another guess is possibly supplementing glutothione if it's as easy as it sounds, or you would have to go over the various cofactors involved in the production of glutothione. Any relation to glut uptake transporters? Maybe glutothione is made in the glutes lol that's a joke.

So that's certainly enough for now. From my understanding, this is some deep level biology that I have yet to really study, just piece together dots here and there across my journey. I may have just sold myself on methylene blue and following some more Jack Kruse principals, especially on structured water and grounding, getting free electrons from the earth. Jack is a physics guy. How would a tub of water, filling it up with salt and somehow amplifying electron donation from the earth. Another physics guy is John Keifer as I have mention in my master thread Bodybuilding To Vegan To Carnivore To The Vertical Diet & Ray Peat & MORE Keifer does mention these ROS in context to longevity, but mentions nothing about Carbon Dioxide which yet understand how it does or doesn't effect ROS and he says he's looked at all the research but he wants hold all the cards, the guy lives in Belgrade, nearly disappeared from the fitness world and has some software coming out. I'm looking forward to the deeper science that Danny, Georgi, and Kyle will get into in their upcoming podcasts.

Last edited:
OP
P
Reply asking about consuming raw frozen liver and further thoughts to ROS & endotoxin via refrigeration
Chewing The Carrots Question

That's very interesting. Looking at things from an energy standpoint, the body is in such an electron deficient state, also maybe that's the name - poor redox, that cells proliferate but cannot actually conduct and the body turns on its own antioxidant defense system and becomes this growing feedback loop. Always postulating of couse maybe that's when uncle Jacky comes int with Magnetism, Light, Water, and unoxidized DHA.

I obtain the frozen liver from a local chain supermarket, prepackaged frozen about 3$lb with nearly 3lbs in a container. Try not to stab myself separating the frozen slabs, and then cutting them in thin pieces on a per basis. Take more than a few with a small sip of water, toss em in like popcorn, inhale and at the end, exhale and swallow. And it should be a gagless experience lol and it makes it possible to have a bit of liver with every meal, or at least once a day in smaller quantities I suppose, I have to cross reference rda with WAPF. Instead of thawing a whole bunch out, going through whatever process of cooking it and then having to freeze the leftovers. Since you can only eat so much liver unless it comes in a small package. And you worry about fridge bacteria creating endotoxins in your leftover food and thawing out that food as well....

I think this chain of thought has brought about a new concept to fridge bacteria and their role in creating endotoxin, any threads on that? You guys are fascinating.

somuch4food

I think this chain of thought has brought about a new concept to fridge bacteria and their role in creating endotoxin, any threads on that? You guys are fascinating.

I searched a bit on that. It's mainly brought up in histamine intolerance posts. I'd say anything that's more than 2 days in the fridge after being cooked will probably have a negative effect on the body endotoxin wise.

While researching is fine and important to get an insight on health, I think you should not forget to enjoy the journey too. I made that mistake some months ago and I certainly see benefits stress wise from lowering my control over everything and relying more on intuition. More mistakes, but also more happiness.

OP
P
I searched a bit on that. It's mainly brought up in histamine intolerance posts. I'd say anything that's more than 2 days in the fridge after being cooked will probably have a negative effect on the body endotoxin wise.

While researching is fine and important to get an insight on health, I think you should not forget to enjoy the journey too. I made that mistake some months ago and I certainly see benefits stress wise from lowering my control over everything and relying more on intuition. More mistakes, but also more happiness.

It has been quite the journey as well, and that is insightful to take breaks, relax and refocus on what is important and for me it started with acknowledging that I needed to be a bit more cautious with carb and fat timing to really get to my goals, things came full circle and I just said I might as well do one for the team and kick the thread up a few notches lol. And with this woe it isn't that restrictive at all, and I did a carnivore diet on and off for just about a year.

OP
P
This next post is on the economic application of 5G from THE 5G CRISIS

If you work in any computer or telecom related field, you know what 5g is for. Everything is about application. The application quite frankly are related to economic national security, I will explain because this is huge. Long distance enterprise fiber optic networks will not be replaced. 4g networks will not be replaced. Wifi will not be replaced. You have to actually know about these technologies and how they operate. The travel distance of 5g is incredibly short hence, why it will be 'everywhere'. Can you tell me what cell phone signals are like in the city? and why? Do you know how much redtape is around cell phone cells inside cities and the concern people already have for living near them. Okay so bandwidth is a huge problem in the city given the lack of adequate cells and also so many people using the band at peak times. So of course the worst place to be in for EMF's /5G is in the city. Not much has really changed there.

To Economic National Security. Tesla will revolution the trucking industry, this will combat inflation, lowering the cost of all goods, and raising wages for manufactures, lowering the cost of energy. Shipping is why everything is so expensive. The flow of goods, everything tied to oil production which the economy is doing very well, or if it's electric, natural gas and coal production. You need to see Tesla's announcement on its automated fleet, you have to watch it. Uber and Lyft these debt giants will be the start of a startup crash, it's already a bubble, wait until social media gets added into publishing laws for censorship. Tesla already has automated cars and production of Semi trucks. Go long on the martian. The reason why Uber got an IPO is because the banks want the money back lol.

Okay so now about 5g and it's application, for automated vehicles. the cars can drive themselves via ultra sonic sensors but to send the data you need reliable and fast bandwidth speeds. And where will that be? oh right in the city on ground level transmitting to street lights. And what has happened is a peer to peer network of Tesla cars. That's essentially what the fleet is, and the lease owner or car buyer will be able to send their car of to the fleet to earn them some money when they don't need to drive... What did I say? The banks and private equity funds what that moolah back and the high frequency algos will make that money on trades all the way down to 0. And we need automated semi's. Truckers don't get paid enough, it's a bad lifestyle, the health statistics are shocking, not many millennial want to be truckers and so many are about to retire. This is the only way to compete with the trucking industry, it has been a closed off guild that has a griphold on the entire transportation industry, withering away the economy controlling the supply of drivers. Automated trucks will do wonders for the economy, it will even lower taxes as infrastructure projects with shipping costs will be lower. I'm all for my fellow man but reality is knocking on the door. why be a taxi driver when you can literally work a day job and send your car off to work for you. Get your mobile faraday cage ready. Peace.

Aaron

As I was reading this, I was going to respond to a few individual points, but the post kept going and going haha. I'm on a phone and can't address that much, but welcome. Don't take the health gurus too seriously. They are marketers first, with the unique exception of Peat, who also must be taken with a grain of salt. Personally I still feel best eating some sardines in olive oil and occasional small garnishings of beans, nuts and seeds but YMMV. The baked fruit thing sounds like a legit preworkout.

Runenight201

I'm hoping you guys are liking this information. A like feature would be useful.

Millennials and their narcissistic need to be liked... What is this Facebook ;)

Welcome to the forum dude. Diet is powerful and can drastically improve quality of life, but be careful letting the intellect disrupt your límbic system from telling you what you need.

In regards to tobacco, I prefer to smoke mine in a pipe. I can control the amount of inhalation in any given session, and stop when I’ve had too much. It’s easy to pack, and much friendlier and tastier than a cigar or cigarette imo. Tobacco only becomes bad when abused, which most people do, but in a proper diet and lifestyle its improved my quality of life, both in forcing bowel movements, increasing mental acuity, and raising dopamine. It became taboo because people smoked a pack + a day and obviously encountered problems. If you stay active and mobile, and eat a metabolically healthy diet, tobacco isn’t bad.

OP
P
As I was reading this, I was going to respond to a few individual points, but the post kept going and going haha. I'm on a phone and can't address that much, but welcome. Don't take the health gurus too seriously. They are marketers first, with the unique exception of Peat, who also must be taken with a grain of salt. Personally I still feel best eating some sardines in olive oil and occasional small garnishings of beans, nuts and seeds but YMMV. The baked fruit thing sounds like a legit preworkout.

Yea reading on a computer with zoom and a dark background plug in ( thanks mozilla ) makes everything a seamless experience. The people that I have mentioned are not so much health gurus. They are very much like peat, even reference Peat like Christopher Walker, and Stan Efferding. Chris Masterjohn research absolutely covers how terrible ketogenic and GNG based diets are. George Lockhart the foremost weight cutting expert for the UFC, Conor Mcgregor's nutritional coach backs up a lot of this information. Often the most effective advice is the advice that actually gets used and you can see the result of that advice and make a decision on that and these guys are all going by what the science says. The gurus are the 'successful', (okay maybe that's not a good word to use, how about lean, fit and marketable, no controversial, because successful may come off as healthy) low carbers to zero carbers, the ketogenians, and carnivores, and also durian rider as well but that was just to show an anecdote of fruit, in a proper environment, on a low fat diet and hammer home insulin sensitivity by not mixing high carb and high fats together and what I know now is the Randle - Cycle.

OP
P
Millennials and their narcissistic need to be liked... What is this Facebook ;)

Welcome to the forum dude. Diet is powerful and can drastically improve quality of life, but be careful letting the intellect disrupt your límbic system from telling you what you need.

In regards to tobacco, I prefer to smoke mine in a pipe. I can control the amount of inhalation in any given session, and stop when I’ve had too much. It’s easy to pack, and much friendlier and tastier than a cigar or cigarette imo. Tobacco only becomes bad when abused, which most people do, but in a proper diet and lifestyle its improved my quality of life, both in forcing bowel movements, increasing mental acuity, and raising dopamine. It became taboo because people smoked a pack + a day and obviously encountered problems. If you stay active and mobile, and eat a metabolically healthy diet, tobacco isn’t bad.

Thank you guys, and absolutely I've thought about what good is the food, without actually liking and enjoying the food. I think going back to the spices and ROS relates to that and our sense of taste. The combination of fat and sugar is highly pleasurable to satiation, but that could be a cheat meal, instead of say 80/20 ground beef with white rice and whole milk... that's insulin resistance and the model I have been coming from. I found all these connections in these different people, whom do not have a common brand, everyone is for themselves, because the only way to make passive money online with nutrition is via marked up supplements, & ebooks,( cookie cutter diet and workout plans if you're actually some Health model or fitness guru ) and then there's actually coaching people. Stan does the former, sells his 100$ The Vertical Diet referenced rays articles and applied that to bodybuilding, and sells precooked meals, not supplements. That's as respectable as it gets. I like to rant too much I guess that's the narcissism lol.

And tobacco, I'm learning more towards trying out a pipe to certainly cut down on cost, and packing and tampering isn't as complicated as people think. 3 layers, hard, medium, light, tamper when necessary. There's this guy the muttonchop piper on youtube, I've watched a few of his videos and the silver sultan in the manosphere, aka George Bruno. But unfortunately he's on the carnivore diet and has had good success with it. Tobacco as from what I understand is a great aromatase inhibitor, which would provide many of those effects and also raise testosterone. Generally nicotine would do that just the same. A metabolite of nicotine, cotinine is actually being studied for ptsd, depression, Alzheimer's, schizophrenia, ms and parkinson's. These are dopamine related diseases. Sunlight, tobacco, coffee, aspirin, that makes for a hella dopaminergenic day.

I need to do a bit more research on coffee and the ampk pathway. Need to be having more carbs after coffee I suppose. Chlorogenic acid stimulates glucose transport in skeletal muscle via AMPK activation: a contributor to the beneficial effects of coffee on diabetes. - PubMed - NCBI

OP
P
I wanted this next post to be about caffiene, coffee induced hypoglycemia but the link above pretty much sums it up. Ray has articles on caffeine and John Keifer seconds all of these findings, However Uncle Jacky throwing ice in a jacuzzi mentions why coffee is disastrous in this new 5G would by stimulation of the ApmK pathway. Overall I guess it's dessert with the coffee.

And so this is where we actually start to go into uncharted territory. these next posts are from the thread I Think 5 Liters Of Milk A Day Gives Me Diarrhea, But I Don’t Know What Else To Eat in a discussion with Cirion.

It's going to the Peatarians that are most knowledgeable about nutrition, but then again it's not advisable to have labels, because we have done nearly every diet out there. There may be some finer points to make about low fat, high carb, high protein diets. And that is possibly working the pancreas too much to produce insulin. Potassium is a focal point on the vertical diet and one of the reasons why i started eating boiled peeled yukon potatoes, but I think the boiling reduces a lot of the potassium so I will now steam them in an instant pot or roast them in the oven. Ray has said potassium acts like Insulin. Stan has recently posted a infographic on salt helping diabetes patients. So with this low fat diet, I highly recommend looking more in researching GLUT transporters. And I did reference these things to Glutothione production. And within diabetics, glutothione synthesis is significantly diminished.
Stan "Rhino" Efferding on Instagram: “Blasphemy!!. . Haven’t heard from my good friend Dr Ketabchi @bijketabchi in a while. What are your thoughts on this one brother? . #Repost…”

If you guys know The Salt Fix author he is peaty AF. This guy James, does not get enough credit. The Salt Fix - Dr. James DiNicolantonio

I remember reading Dr. Kruse's book (I forgot to add him to my list ! Lol! I disagree with him A LOT but he has good things to say on a few things like sunlight, EMF's) and he said something about Glycine being critical for Glutathione production. I forget if RP made a Glycine/Glutathione connection? But, gelatin (glycine) I think is a very crucial thing to eat in any case, so I try to religiously eat it (in home made jello form) every day. Its the only amino acid that doesn't cause problems in the long run. That's one reason I quit milk and cheese. I am highly sensitive to tryptophan, and the benefits of calcium were overshadowed (for me at least) by the negatives of tryptophan.

Yeah salt and potassium are two other important things for sure. Potassium is one reason fruit is crucial. Potassium and thiamine help metabolize sugars and both are frequently seen in fruits. I started playing with a mostly starch diet McDouglas style but started feeling bad and that's when I realized you need a balance of fruit and starch. I feel bad when I have fruit to the exclusion of starch also. Also, salting starch is a lot more palatable than salting fruit (which I used to do, looking back, was disgusting LOL)

my reply
That's a great connection for glycine and glutothione, I remember seeing a thread on here of someone discussing the cofactors of glutothione from a chris masterjohn video on glutothione. With what I know about tryptophan it is the only amino acid to stay in the blood after insulin transports amino acids.

AND HOLY ***t I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT TO AVOID TRYPTOPHAN
Reactive oxygen species target specific tryptophan site in the mitochondrial ATP synthase.
Reactive oxygen species target specific tryptophan site in the mitochondrial ATP synthase. - PubMed - NCBI

Where will this take us further down the line of serotonin/endotoxin/ROS/ ? I think it's time to read more than just a few articles.

Cirion

I wanted this next post to be about caffiene, coffee induced hypoglycemia but the link above pretty much sums it up. Ray has articles on caffeine and John Keifer seconds all of these findings, However Uncle Jacky throwing ice in a jacuzzi mentions why coffee is disastrous in this new 5G would by stimulation of the ApmK pathway. Overall I guess it's dessert with the coffee.

Can you expand upon the coffee/caffeine & EMF connection further? I don't totally follow the train of thought.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals