Again peating, Bodybuilding, 38yo from germany

Tcrazyjam

Hey guys,

i lost track, i first read peats advices i guess 2005, but i am not sure. Between 2013 and 18 i was very strict in lowering pufa under 5gram, sometimes a little bit over. But after that i fail and ate lot pufas.

The main issue is as follows: Fructose in Fruits causes discomfort with my stomach, though it gives me immediatly energy when i dose it correctly - an apple still do some wonders, and i cannot believe it, because it have almost no calories.

So after eating starches, i began to eat more and more those pufa starches like much oats, typically as Bodybuilder, bread (esp. in social situation), then fastfood, pizza etc. Cookies. Bad stuff.

Now i am much smarter (i need your knowledge and your cleverness):

1. Pufas low (there is no question about it)
2. Low pufa starches
3. Fruits as snack oder with starches together (? - i have to experiment). My calories are below, i am afraid to eat fruits kilowise to aim my carbs.
4. i eat 5 meals a day, because of protein synthesis.

On Sunday i ate yogurt (plain) with a lot honey and 2 bananas. AND YOU KNOW WHAT: I felt so sick/ Really really bad. It was NOT good. In the past a little honey helped against cortisol, but now my body seems to change.

I am interested in science, but i learned through the years the very best science is to carefully watch what your body says and to interpret. So are there any sugesstions?

Calorie wise:

2700 calories monday, wednesday, friday, saturday (all workout days).
Macros: only 45% carbs (still 315 grams), 25% protein, 25% fat (80g; i am 177 pounds)

on the 3 other "chill" -days:

2950 calories, 64% carbs (475 grams hihi), 21% protein, 15% fat (it gives me energy for workout).

I thought 500 grams would be better, but i do not want to go crazy :):

What do you think? Nice to be here again with all of you. Again peating. I downloaded some of his articles on my kindle, those which interested me the most. I implement just the main parts, so his main principles.

I love your language, but i have to use it a little bit more, than it would sound nice again. I forget thinks easily and speak only german. To write this post was fun for me

edit peating is also for health reason. i do have cfs. Its 100% (Doc examined)

Last edited:

-Luke-

Do you also have problems with fruits when you eat them together with a normal meal, or just alone, as a snack? And do you sometimes eat yogurt without fruit/honey? Just to rule out that it's not the yogurt that caused the problem.

By the way, I know your username from somewhere. Weren't you a member of that German acne forum?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals