19 y.o. Puffy face and other health issues (with photos)

Guys, please help me! I am 19 years old, my height is 5'6", my weight is 124-125 pounds. I walk at least 20,000 steps a day (10 miles) doing bodyweight strength training. I eat 2000 calories, 100-115 grams of protein, 60-70 grams of fat, 200-250 grams of carbohydrates. My diet consists of raw ground beef (I like it better), fruits, raw honey and mineral water. I constantly suffer from puffiness of the face and fluid retention. Pain in the joints, poor sleep and a complete lack of libido. What am I doing wrong?
Tried:
keto
paleo
carnivore
vegan
fruitarian
dry fast up to 4 days
no salt
high salt
medium salt (5 grams)
high water, low water
medium water (about 1 liter)
with and without starches
with and without dairy products
roids (testosterone cypionate, oxandrolone and winstrol, not all at once)
aromatase and prolactin inhibitors
T3.

I can't lose weight anymore for the face, lost 37 pounds but the face is still puffy

The photo shows my current shape, I usually have a very puffy face, but rarely does my face get slimmer and fit well with my body. So it's not facial fat.

Attachments

• lean face.jpg
    lean face.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 325
  • puffy face.jpg
    puffy face.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 323
  • shape.jpg
    shape.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 326

InChristAlone

Sounds like you don't eat nearly enough. You probably need 3,000 calories if not 3,500 for your age and activity level.

Cameron

Just curious why steroids at 19? Test esters I believe can be inflammatory and water retaining

jomamma007

For me, when I don’t eat enough to support my metabolism, I tend to retain water.

You’re probably not eating enough calories, or lacking some nutrients. Beef, fruit, and honey is still missing calcium, copper, retinol, magnesium etc so you could be missing some important nutrients as well.

Have you tried reverse dieting now that you’ve lost nearly 40lbs? Slowly upping your calories to maybe 2500-3000. With your age and activity, and a goal of maintenance, that’s likely more realities

Also, I wonder if you’ve taken temps and pulse or done any bloodwork?

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Guys, please help me! I am 19 years old, my height is 5'6", my weight is 124-125 pounds. I walk at least 20,000 steps a day (10 miles) doing bodyweight strength training. I eat 2000 calories, 100-115 grams of protein, 60-70 grams of fat, 200-250 grams of carbohydrates. My diet consists of raw ground beef (I like it better), fruits, raw honey and mineral water. I constantly suffer from puffiness of the face and fluid retention. Pain in the joints, poor sleep and a complete lack of libido. What am I doing wrong?
Tried:
keto
paleo
carnivore
vegan
fruitarian
dry fast up to 4 days
no salt
high salt
medium salt (5 grams)
high water, low water
medium water (about 1 liter)
with and without starches
with and without dairy products
roids (testosterone cypionate, oxandrolone and winstrol, not all at once)
aromatase and prolactin inhibitors
T3.

I can't lose weight anymore for the face, lost 37 pounds but the face is still puffy

The photo shows my current shape, I usually have a very puffy face, but rarely does my face get slimmer and fit well with my body. So it's not facial fat.

View: https://youtu.be/u4c6iX4pkWY

Since your using steroids this guy might be able to help you

LadyRae

Cortisol? Maybe experiment with cutting back on the exercise. Spend a little more time relaxing with your feet up and eating some watermelon, that always drains off a lot of water for me.

When I was working out a lot I would definitely retain water

OP
DenizkaRedizka
For me, when I don’t eat enough to support my metabolism, I tend to retain water.

You’re probably not eating enough calories, or lacking some nutrients. Beef, fruit, and honey is still missing calcium, copper, retinol, magnesium etc so you could be missing some important nutrients as well.

Have you tried reverse dieting now that you’ve lost nearly 40lbs? Slowly upping your calories to maybe 2500-3000. With your age and activity, and a goal of maintenance, that’s likely more realities

Also, I wonder if you’ve taken temps and pulse or done any bloodwork?
I've tried but things are getting worse. I will add 100 calories a week, I hope it helps.
Pulse 60-70, temp 96.8 in the morning.

OP
DenizkaRedizka
Кортизол? Может быть, поэкспериментировать с сокращением упражнений. Потрать немного больше времени, расслабься, подними ноги и съешь немного арбуза, который всегда выводит много воды для меня.

Когда я много тренировался, я определенно сохранял воду
I did everything exactly as you said. I ate watermelon, didn't exercise, and walked 12,000 steps. Now my water retention is even more than usual. P.s. I don't blame you, I did it before I saw your advice. Thank you.

OP
DenizkaRedizka
Что касается меня, когда я ем недостаточно для поддержания своего метаболизма, я склонен задерживать воду.

Вероятно, вы потребляете недостаточно калорий или не хватает некоторых питательных веществ. В говядине, фруктах и меде по-прежнему отсутствует кальций, медь, ретинол, магний и т. д., поэтому вам также может не хватать некоторых важных питательных веществ.

Вы пробовали обратную диету теперь, когда вы потеряли почти 40 фунтов? Медленно увеличивайте количество калорий до 2500-3000. С вашим возрастом и активностью, а также целью обслуживания, это, вероятно, более реально.

Кроме того, мне интересно, вы измеряли температуру и пульс или сдавали кровь?
What foods would you recommend I add or remove from my diet? Thank you.

LadyRae

I did everything exactly as you said. I ate watermelon, didn't exercise, and walked 12,000 steps. Now my water retention is even more than usual. P.s. I don't blame you, I did it before I saw your advice. Thank you.
Aww, I'm sorry! When I was over exercising and experiencing a lot of water retention, it took several weeks, about a month or so to see a difference. Once I quit exercising so hard I slowly started to sleep better and the water slowly dissipated. I think you expected it to happen overnight but you may need to be more patient when trying out different remedies

OP
DenizkaRedizka
Aww, I'm sorry! When I was over exercising and experiencing a lot of water retention, it took several weeks, about a month or so to see a difference. Once I quit exercising so hard I slowly started to sleep better and the water slowly dissipated. I think you expected it to happen overnight but you may need to be more patient when trying out different remedies
Thank you very much for your kindness, I will honestly stick to it

Peatful

Hi @DenizkaRedizka

the good news- you are young so you will bounce back pretty quickly.

the bad news is you have done some damage to yourself (metabolically)- which has made you hypothyroid.

Your body is doing this because it’s needs aren't being met.
It’s trying to protect you.

As others have said above- you need to up your kcal. Overall I think 3500 minimum- but that’s a guess.

You will put on weight.
Glycogen mostly with some fat.
Your body will use that to repair.
Your thyroid will heal.
And the weight will come off.
(Ive simplified this tremendously)

I say eat what you crave.
Your body is smart.

I also agree- to heal- you should stop exercising for a season.
It will only set the efforts back- or make the healing process longer.

You’ll be ok.
You knew something was wrong and you caught it.
Good on you.

Best.

OP
DenizkaRedizka
Привет @DenizkaRedizka

хорошие новости - вы молоды, поэтому вы довольно быстро придете в норму.

плохая новость заключается в том, что вы нанесли себе некоторый ущерб (метаболически), что привело к гипотиреозу.

Ваше тело делает это, потому что его потребности не удовлетворяются.
Оно пытается защитить вас.

Как уже говорили другие, вам нужно увеличить количество ккал. В целом я думаю 3500 минимум, но это предположение.

Вы наберете вес.
Гликоген в основном с небольшим количеством жира.
Ваше тело будет использовать это для восстановления.
Ваша щитовидная железа выздоровеет.
И вес уйдет.
(Я значительно упростил это)

Я говорю, ешьте то, что вам хочется.
Ваше тело умное.

Я также согласен, чтобы вылечиться, вы должны прекратить тренироваться на сезон.
Это только сведет на нет усилия или удлинит процесс заживления.

Вы будете в порядке.
Вы знали, что что-то не так, и вы поймали это.
Молодец.

Лучший.
Edit: Thank you, I have seen your other posts and I think they are great.

Last edited:

Peatful

Peatful

area51puy

Forum Supporter
I no longer use steroids.
Did you watch the video, you did use steroids and they may have contributed to your facial puffiness and this dive deep into the bodybuilding world and many bodybuilder have this problem and may have a solution to your problem.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom