I Am Severely Undereating And Don't Know What To Eat

morgan#1

I've been following the Peat "protocol " and I have benefited greatly. I found that the more I eat and the less I go to the gym, used to go hard-core 5-6 days a week. Overtraining. Now I eat 90% Peat, and go every other day to the gym, cut my cardio in half, my muscles look full and round, haven't gained an ounce. I eat 3,000 calories. I was really was scared to eat so much, I'm a female 5'4" 116 lbs. weight has stayed the same. I think Peat has me eating what is necessary to rev up my metabolism and "fix" my hormones. Anyway, what I do to get in the extra calories is before I go to sleep I eat 5 servings of gummy bears (so satisfying) and then I have salted rice cakes (7) and peanut butter and jam, and some coffee. Puts me right to bed! I don't know if it's 100% Peat, (peanut butter I don't think he likes nuts). But I like it, it's satisfying, I sleep well, go to the bathroom in the am right off. And that's good enough for me. Just trying to give you ideas.

tara

I am pretty sure it was. It is different from feeling tired because you finally got the nutrients and calories you need. I know that feeling. On that experience, I was going crazy, shaking, freezing and my mind was racing. I wasn't able to think straight and my body felt weird.

Then I went and ate some honey, gelatin, aspirin and it slowly went away and I was able to sleep again.
Yeah, that sounds like what I associate with lowish blood sugar too. At least too low for me subjectively, even if not clinically low (I don't test objectively).

alywest

I've been following the Peat "protocol " and I have benefited greatly. I found that the more I eat and the less I go to the gym, used to go hard-core 5-6 days a week. Overtraining. Now I eat 90% Peat, and go every other day to the gym, cut my cardio in half, my muscles look full and round, haven't gained an ounce. I eat 3,000 calories. I was really was scared to eat so much, I'm a female 5'4" 116 lbs. weight has stayed the same. I think Peat has me eating what is necessary to rev up my metabolism and "fix" my hormones. Anyway, what I do to get in the extra calories is before I go to sleep I eat 5 servings of gummy bears (so satisfying) and then I have salted rice cakes (7) and peanut butter and jam, and some coffee. Puts me right to bed! I don't know if it's 100% Peat, (peanut butter I don't think he likes nuts). But I like it, it's satisfying, I sleep well, go to the bathroom in the am right off. And that's good enough for me. Just trying to give you ideas.

Thanks for the ideas on foods! And it's good to hear your success with Peat. That is so funny that you can drink coffee right before bed! And I am definitely getting some rice cakes, I totally forgot about those.

Sebastián

For bad breath drink (high quality) green tea, it's cure. 2-3 cups a day should do trick, even for fatigue. For calories consume dairy, juice, white flour (pasta, tomato sauce and cheese). For fatigue you can try some herbs like rhodiola or eleuthero. Probably reconsider some of supps you take (or all of them). I hope you can understand, my English is really bad.