19 y.o. Puffy face and other health issues (with photos)

Jam

Definetely not enough fuel for your age. At 50 years young and 5'7", just an inch taller, I eat 2500 calories and maintain a healthy body weight of around 150lbs. At your age, I was eating a minimum of 3000kcal.

OP
DenizkaRedizka
Definetely not enough fuel for your age. At 50 years young and 5'7", just an inch taller, I eat 2500 calories and maintain a healthy body weight of around 150lbs. At your age, I was eating a minimum of 3000kcal.
Thank you. I remember your post about the Ray Peet style high saturated fat diet. Do you think I can grow if I drink raw milk? I stopped growing at 15 after becoming a vegetarian, then a vegan, and eventually a fruitarian. My father is taller than me (5'9).

Jam

Thank you. I remember your post about the Ray Peet style high saturated fat diet. Do you think I can grow if I drink raw milk? I stopped growing at 15 after becoming a vegetarian, then a vegan, and eventually a fruitarian. My father is taller than me (5'9).
I also stopped growing around 15 or so, and I was drinking liters of milk at the time, so I don't know. Worth a shot, as you may still have a chance, given your father is taller... I am the same exact height my father was.

OP
DenizkaRedizka
Я также перестал расти примерно в 15 лет или около того, и в то время я пил литры молока, так что я не знаю. Стоит попробовать, так как у вас все еще может быть шанс, учитывая, что ваш отец выше... Я точно такого же роста, как мой отец.
Thank you very much for everything.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
I have been using steroids for about 1 month. At that time, I had a problem with fluid retention for more than 2 years. I don't think the steroids affected it. I've tried everything he says in the video.
I didn’t know that you already tried Everything in the video, I don’t have a problem with facial bloating, but do have some water retention, how did the hgh and insulin work for you, seems kind of extreme but it didn’t have any effect for you.

OP
DenizkaRedizka
I didn’t know that you already tried Everything in the video, I don’t have a problem with facial bloating, but do have some water retention, how did the hgh and insulin work for you, seems kind of extreme but it didn’t have any effect for you.
No no no, I didn't use insulin, peptides or growth hormone. I've tried what he says about fluid and electrolyte intake. I don't want to mess with exogenous hormones anymore

Matestube

I no longer use steroids.

You should. You don't have a puffy face, you have delayed/incomplete puberty from what I can see on your pictures.

Using esterified steroids will only make the problem worse.
You need 3 things to complete your puberty, and you have until 25 :

Raw testosterone base powder
Raw DHEA powder
DMSO

Use :
Min 100mg test in DMSO /day
Min 50mg DHEA in DMSO / day

That should be enough to complete your puberty and make you reach adequate bone density and face fat levels.
No amount of dieting or tricks are going to change your face unless you complete puberty.

And one month of steroid use is nothing, no wonder there was no apparent change.
Give it at least a year, if not 6.

And no, it will not shut you down, only make your gonads fully mature and enable them to produce more androgens on their own once you stop.

OP
DenizkaRedizka
You should. You don't have a puffy face, you have delayed/incomplete puberty from what I can see on your pictures.

Using esterified steroids will only make the problem worse.
You need 3 things to complete your puberty, and you have until 25 :

Raw testosterone base powder
Raw DHEA powder
DMSO

Use :
Min 100mg test in DMSO /day
Min 50mg DHEA in DMSO / day

That should be enough to complete your puberty and make you reach adequate bone density and face fat levels.
No amount of dieting or tricks are going to change your face unless you complete puberty.

And one month of steroid use is nothing, no wonder there was no apparent change.
Give it at least a year, if not 6.

And no, it will not shut you down, only make your gonads fully mature and enable them to produce more androgens on their own once you stop.
Actually I was thinking the same thing. But how justified and safe is it? In just a month (200mg of cypionate) my nuts turned into raisins. Wouldn't local use of steroids have the same effect?
How will my gonads start to work even better after a long cycle of steroids?

Last edited:

Matestube

Actually I was thinking the same thing. But how justified and safe is it? In just a month (200mg of cypionate) my eggs turned into raisins. Wouldn't local use of steroids have the same effect?
How will my gonads start to work even better after a long cycle of steroids?

A few studies have been performed, Georgi linked them, showing unesterified testosterone had this maturing effect on the gonads.
After all, why would testosterone virilize many organs including the brain, but leave out the gonads ?

Read all my threads since 2019, I have been using testosterone base in high amounts daily for 3 years, no shrinking at all and my natural test levels are still high when I stop testosterone for one month.

OP
DenizkaRedizka
A few studies have been performed, Georgi linked them, showing unesterified testosterone had this maturing effect on the gonads.
After all, why would testosterone virilize many organs including the brain, but leave out the gonads ?

Read all my threads since 2019, I have been using testosterone base in high amounts daily for 3 years, no shrinking at all and my natural test levels are still high when I stop testosterone for one month.
This is very interesting, I will definitely study your threads and think about your advice. I wish you health and good luck! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom