Back on the Ray Peat 'Diet'.

Vileplume

Nice! I know that europhoric feeling. I'm glad it's working for you. What fruits do you eat, apart from berries?
I've had some trials and tribulatons with my digestion and blood sugar on Peat, so I'm still working out what works best. Here's what I'm trying out now:

Carbs:
-Berries
-OJ
-Masa
-Honey
-Papaya
-Peaches

Supps for blood suagr control:
-Small bit of niacinamide, thiamine, biotin, aspirin, pyrucet with meals

(the above ideas based on the self-research of previous forum user "aquaman")

OP
DannyIrons™

DannyIrons™

I mean have you ever had labs to check reaction to each? If not allergic, switch to all/only (truly pastured organic soy-free corn-free) raw eggs.
I’ve had allergy tests recently but none came up for eggs. I do prioritise organic and sometimes eat it raw but if it’s not I don’t obsess over it too much

OP
DannyIrons™

DannyIrons™

I've had some trials and tribulatons with my digestion and blood sugar on Peat, so I'm still working out what works best. Here's what I'm trying out now:

Carbs:
-Berries
-OJ
-Masa
-Honey
-Papaya
-Peaches

Supps for blood suagr control:
-Small bit of niacinamide, thiamine, biotin, aspirin, pyrucet with meals

(the above ideas based on the self-research of previous forum user "aquaman")
Personally I’ve never had luck with any supplements, always seem to make my situation less than ideal so I just try to focus on other areas.

Crikey, first day yesterday of properly eating carbs and transitioning away from fat and my sleep was very intense, was not able to open my eyes and strange dreams. I suppose it’s going to take a little time for my body to get used to carbs again as a main fuel source. Anyone have any experiences with this?