Fighting Candida, Food Sensitivities / Leaky Gut, Brain Fog, Ocular Migraines, Acetaldehyde

Starting to agree with you. Maybe I think the same for all "bad bugs" at this point.
What would be your opinion on ways to resolve this?
Resolve what exactly? The cult? Or issues attributed to candida?

mostlylurking

Brain fog, fatigue, mild anxiety: caused by increased sugar intake.
Symptoms of thiamine deficiency.
There's a theory that candida can cause problems with thiamine, causing a deficiency.
I'm sensitive to dust, mold, carbon monoxide, perfumes, etc. Car exhaust even in small amounts can make me feel nauseous and drained. Same with stores with a lot of VOCs like furniture or rug stores.
Thiamine deficiency can wreck havoc with your immune system function. Thiamine is required for oxidative metabolism = how the mitochondria make ATP (cellular energy). This would set you up for out of control sensitivities to just about everything. I've been there, it's a terrible place to be.

Do you have any silver amalgam fillings in your teeth?

Even when I don't have much brain fog, I feel like my system can't handle the level of activity it used to.
Consider the possibility that you have a thiamine deficiency.

@methylenewhite, yeah candida for the immunocompromised as you say. Nystatine fixes that?
Severely compromised immune system could lead to generalized candida infection. Complex approach is needed, with focus on restoring proper immunity function. Nystatin is generally used for GI candida. There are other antifungal compounds used in the immune suppression cases. ALL THOSE COMPOUNDS SHOULD BE USED UNDER DOCTORS GUIDANCE. Those compounds usually are much more toxic than Nystatin. I strongly advice to talk to your doctor.