If it's not adrenal fatigue, then what is it?

A

Anonymous

I wake up take 1.25 mcg with my meal. Feel okay. Then 3 hours I take another 1.25 mcg and I'm toast. Awful reaction cold and hot and sweaty. I've upped my magnesium intake and my vitamin A intake and fructose, I don't know what else to do. Has anyone heard of someone needing just 1.25 mcg for the entire day? Or maybe 7 hours apart? I don't get why I'm so sensitive. I feel like progesterone and pregnenolone are difficult to use and I'd rather address the root issue.

tara

JRMoney15 said:
I wake up take 1.25 mcg with my meal.
1.25 mcg what? T3?

answersfound

SALT!!!!!!!!! PARACHUTE SALT. 3-5 Teaspoons should do the trick.

kineticz

JRMoney15 said:
I wake up take 1.25 mcg with my meal. Feel okay. Then 3 hours I take another 1.25 mcg and I'm toast. Awful reaction cold and hot and sweaty. I've upped my magnesium intake and my vitamin A intake and fructose, I don't know what else to do. Has anyone heard of someone needing just 1.25 mcg for the entire day? Or maybe 7 hours apart? I don't get why I'm so sensitive. I feel like progesterone and pregnenolone are difficult to use and I'd rather address the root issue.

Reduce your vitamin A intake. Increased steroid synthesis is not desirable when you are clearly deficient somewhere further up the chain such as pregnenolone. You might be cholesterol deficient.

Someone with your reaction needs one thing: a full blood test.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals