What is going on?

Hysteric

Trying to figure out why everything seems to stop working.

1st. I started taking Cynomel and worked up too 75 mcg a day over a 5 week period and felt amazing with increase in drive and energy and lost 5 kilos over the period. I even went to a local pool and was able to punch out laps like never before with so much more lung capacity even though I only got 4 hrs sleep the night before. Life was great and then it stopped. I upped it to 100mcg and still no change and even tried Cynoplus and to no avail.

2nd. I took 100mg of Pregnenolone a while later from Life Extension before bedtime and that night it felt like I was really hot all night. When I woke the next morning my cognitive ability had risen dramatically and was shocked at how well my brain worked. I was energized and had more drive but man did my brain was sharper than ever. A few days later I tried some PanSterone even though it hadn't done much for me earlier and woke up the next morning with what I could only describe as morning titanium. I felt like i was in my 20's and I felt the urge to train again so did a few sets of push ups and had oodles of energy and strength even better was the the fact that the next day there were no signs of Delayed onset of muscle soreness like I used to experience. After about 10 days the Pregnenolone stopped working and s did the PanSterone

I have no recent blood work to gauge anything so please don't ask.

Any Ideas on wha'ts going on?

rr1

Trying to figure out why everything seems to stop working.

1st. I started taking Cynomel and worked up too 75 mcg a day over a 5 week period and felt amazing with increase in drive and energy and lost 5 kilos over the period. I even went to a local pool and was able to punch out laps like never before with so much more lung capacity even though I only got 4 hrs sleep the night before. Life was great and then it stopped. I upped it to 100mcg and still no change and even tried Cynoplus and to no avail.

2nd. I took 100mg of Pregnenolone a while later from Life Extension before bedtime and that night it felt like I was really hot all night. When I woke the next morning my cognitive ability had risen dramatically and was shocked at how well my brain worked. I was energized and had more drive but man did my brain was sharper than ever. A few days later I tried some PanSterone even though it hadn't done much for me earlier and woke up the next morning with what I could only describe as morning titanium. I felt like i was in my 20's and I felt the urge to train again so did a few sets of push ups and had oodles of energy and strength even better was the the fact that the next day there were no signs of Delayed onset of muscle soreness like I used to experience. After about 10 days the Pregnenolone stopped working and s did the PanSterone

I have no recent blood work to gauge anything so please don't ask.

Any Ideas on wha'ts going on?
Sounds like you're majorly boosting your metabolism and then burning out. Were you making sure to eat enough calories and nutrients during this time(enough carbs/calcium/magnesium/all vitamins etc)? Have you done a blood test to make sure you have enough cholesterol? edit: i just seen your comment about no bloods. You really should get some basic blood tests for a better idea.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals