Sudden health issues

OP
U

ursidae

Do you live near traffic or on the first floor by any chance?
I live on second floor and next to a road but it's not a busy road.
I have noticed the air in this city is very polluted because of the energy crisis in the uk people are burning wood and I think a lot of them are burning their rubbish (plastic and such) because they can't afford to pay to have their waste removed and to keep warm

OP
U

ursidae

after finishing the antibiotic the infection has returned and resulted in mild fever on friday after spending two consecutive days in the lab for 7 hours (lots of stress)
have been dealing with anhedonia and confusion since thursday, i suspect the antibiotic caused this

ThinPicking

Just checking in here Ms Paddington, sorry to see the things in that last post.

I like the basics. Are you eating above your "calorie requirements" as Ray's endorsed doing?... Every day, routinely. You should be. You should also be escaping your studies to keep it up or turning the space in to a personal dining area.

Although it wasn't that simple, Ray's recommendation was steeped in nuance as always. But no one should get lost in it.

If you been lax about this you may find an attempt to ramp up come with some fatigue. Push through it. Careful with fluids around it.

OP
U

ursidae

Just checking in here Ms Paddington, sorry to see the things in that last post.

I like the basics. Are you eating above your "calorie requirements" as Ray's endorsed doing?... Every day, routinely. You should be. You should also be escaping your studies to keep it up or turning the space in to a personal dining area.

Although it wasn't that simple, Ray's recommendation was steeped in nuance as always. But no one should get lost in it.

If you been lax about this you may find an attempt to ramp up come with some fatigue. Push through it. Careful with fluids around it.
I've been spending my time cooking and eating as many calories as I can, Im adding honey and coconut/olive oil to foods
I have to work and I can't afford to fail this year of uni, I've been missing out on so much of that it's been days already
my bowel movements are quite messed up since the antibiotic and im experiencing a lot of growling and rumbling in the abdominal area. Took a probiotic but I think Im having a reaction to it because I developed quite inflamed acne lesions on my face within 24 hours
Im having fluids by drinking chamomile, nettle, pepper mint tea

Rowdy Ramsay

symptoms are improving, feels like the sinusitis is going away. Still got a cough but not nearly as bad- swiss herb lozenges with menthol help. Eye doesnt look as red anymore
taking s boulardii and activated charcoal with the antibiotic, drinking lots of chamomile tea, coconut water
A bit worried that the antibiotic is gonna **** up my microbiome and skin. Ive been breaking out since I started. Hopefully I can correct the dysbiosis with a probiotic once I'm done with my course
I wouldn't take probiotics with the antibiotics. The antibiotic will kill the s boulardii, you are taking aswell and when killed it will releases toxins burdening your liver. Best to finnish antibiotic treatment then start with probiotics.

OP
U

ursidae

I wouldn't take probiotics with the antibiotics. The antibiotic will kill the s boulardii, you are taking aswell and when killed it will releases toxins burdening your liver. Best to finnish antibiotic treatment then start with probiotics.
thats what i did
I started the probiotic after the antibiotic, except for the s boulardii pills. S boulardii is a yeast not a bacteria ,it's not sensitive to amoxicillin and I take it to prevent fungal overgrowth, c difficile infection and to deal with the antibiotic associated diarrhoea. Once I was done with the antibiotic I started up on two probiotics (one of them has lots of bifido strains which Peat is fine with, the other has L reuteri which I need for UTI prevention)

I actually do fine on lysine, just gotta find a place to buy it in person here, delivery time is so long
about mercury toxicity, I had 30 vaccines by age 14 and all of them had thiomersal. Also used to eat quite a bit of seafood. My mother has the habit of dropping mercury thermometers so this has happened at least 5 times in our come since i was a child up until 2021. She also had many amalgams while she was pregnant with me. Was born and raised in one of the most polluted cities in europe, probably the greatest contributor to potential mercury toxicity was the air I breathed. Also, the chloramphenicol eye drops they prescribed me contained phenylmercuric nitrate. Im baffled that a first world country is using mercury in medication. I only took them for half a day because my eye was clearly getting worse. Switched to chloramphenicol balm which doesn't contain this and it also made my eye red so I might be allergic to the antibiotic itself.

I made a lot of chicken soup using this recipe
You might try using 500 mgs. of NAC ( N-Acetyl Cysteine) 2-3 times a day to reduce your heavy metal overload. Probably start off 1 or 2 x a day to see how you do with it, and then increase to 3x a day for heavier detoxification.

Also Modified Citrus Pectin is good for detoxing heavy metals as well. And it is fairly gentle as far as detox supplements go. Take with lots of water.

I mentioned on another thread how good Grape seed Extract is. It comes from grape seeds. It cleanses the blood and detoxes the liver. And it is soothing…at least for me.
But don’t confuse grape seed extract with Grapefruit seed extract which is something different.

Also oregano oil is really good for sinus infections, and other infections. I’ve even diluted it in a carrier oil (like olive oil) and put it up my nose with a qtip when I had a sinus infection. It may burn, so that’s why you use the carrier oil to dilute it.

Oregano oil is my go to supplement when I have an infection of some kind.

You can take it 3x a day orally for 5 days, that helps with sinus and other infections as well.

Last edited:
I've been spending my time cooking and eating as many calories as I can, Im adding honey and coconut/olive oil to foods
I have to work and I can't afford to fail this year of uni, I've been missing out on so much of that it's been days already
my bowel movements are quite messed up since the antibiotic and im experiencing a lot of growling and rumbling in the abdominal area. Took a probiotic but I think Im having a reaction to it because I developed quite inflamed acne lesions on my face within 24 hours
Im having fluids by drinking chamomile, nettle, pepper mint tea
Source Naturals Ultra Mag Magnesium is a good supplement for constipation and for just getting your magnesium. It’s a mix of different magnesium sources. And it doesn’t upset your stomach the way Magnesium Citrate does. I’d recommend that if you can buy it where you live. Amazon carries it online.

L

LiveLaughLove

I know this is an old post, but I had to share my pink eye story (conjunctivitis).

I started to get pink eye, and decided to rub a tiny bit of soap in it (rinsed a whole lot right after lol), and it was completely gone next morning.

I’ve since had success spraying zeolite solution (TRS Brand) directly in my eye, without pain. My family has as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comstock

this is bad right?

I live on second floor and next to a road but it's not a busy road.
I have noticed the air in this city is very polluted because of the energy crisis in the uk people are burning wood and I think a lot of them are burning their rubbish (plastic and such) because they can't afford to pay to have their waste removed and to keep warm

I think I can connect most problems with my health to air pollution of some kind, especially particulate and gas pollution from living near roads, and chemicals from cleaning products. Fire smoke was also terrible when I lived near forest fires. Sounds like Ray is suffering from the forest fire smoke this time around as well.

It's rare for me to be able to avoid all of that, but I think I get much better really fast whenever that happens. Especially when I have the foods I want.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals