Endotoxin And Iron - A Recent Experience

Gone Peating

Normally I eat sourdough bread with no added Iron from Trader Joe's. A little over a week ago I stumbled upon a local bakery with some nice looking bread and bought a big loaf ( I have since confirmed they add iron to their flour). I ate that loaf over the course of 4 days then bought another. Ate that for another few days. Friday night I ordered pizza from a local pizza place, then ate some Dominos and Johnnie Walker Saturday night with friends.

Sunday morning I woke up feeling a little weird, and then about two hours after waking it hit me like a brick wall: my head felt like it weighted 100 pounds, i could not think or keep my eyes open, i had chills, body aches, and sore throat. I couldn't do anything but lay down. I proceeded to sleep for about two hours then woke up to eat then sleep then eat and so on. I also was taking aspirin and oxidal (650mg aspirin and 3 drops of oxidal two times)

By night time on Sunday my flu like symptoms started to go away but I still didn't feel well and felt exhausted and still feel off today. Obviously I didn't have the flu or a "virus". My best guess is all the added iron in my stomach led to a huge, abnormal amount of endotoxin in my body that made me feel like I was on death row.

Learn from me folks, added iron is no joke. I have never before felt like that

SuperStressed

You ate it for a week with no symptoms, then had whiskey and pizza, felt like ***t and blame the iron? Not the whiskey?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals