Sudden health deterioration (advice on talking to my doctor)

copycat

I attended a wedding recently and I'm quite sure i came in contact with some strange virus/bacterial gut infection. It's entirely possible that I could have come in contact with the herpes( HSV-1) type one virus or some fungus from a can of bad/expired confied onions.

I will give a chronological description of my health decline during the last two weeks, so hopefully someone will be able to give some insight. Yes, my overall enviroment is quite unhealthy so it's no surprise i'm encountering many health problems but I've made meaningful personal progess in spite of my overall hellish enviroment.

Days 1 to 3:
Lightheadedness, temple pains and headaches centered around the forehead area. I was exposed to some pesticides at a friend's summer house. He's not very perceptive or caring when it comes to these things and he had a hornet infestation so I had very little choice but to expose myself to the chemicals.
Days 3 to 5 I attended a wedding, began feeling ''strange'' and ''out-of-it'' but nothing unmanageable. After the wedding I vividly remember buying and eating some expired confied onions(was too tired to react to the awful taste).
Day 6: The individual who invited me to the wedding confirmed there were some COVID cases after the event. I refrain from making further comments on the topic
On day 7 I woke up with a splitting headache,fever and insomnia.
Day 8: This must've been the worst day: Extreme fever, cold sweats, muscle pains, high fatigue, etc
Day 9 to 12(current): I've been feeling better and better but I was in very little shape to do much besides drink methylene blue and eat garlic cloves. The methylene blue did not help much but it could have possibly calmed me down slightly. What has truly helped was the garlic. It gave me huge temporary relief so much so that I managed to fall asleep during the night. Gut issues have also increase: gas, lack of appetite, diahreea,etc (aspirin doesn't seem to help much in this situation)

I'm going to have a check-up tommorow but I'm not sure what to ask of my doctor in terms of prescription meds. I'm thinking of starting my own natural antibiotic protocol( activated charcoal, carrot salad, etc.) but honestly with the exception of moderate and careful sunbathing this summer, my health has been slowly declining ever since I was forced to return to a ''learned helplessness enviroment''. Should I ask my doctor to prescribe me a safe antibiotic like minocylcine or what? I live in Romania and haven't found a helpful doc just yet. I don't have high hopes for what she'll recommend in terms of prescription meds but I do think I should ask for a safer/more traditional antibiotic. My body feels out of whack and even my hair has started to shed againn. So yeah, not great, not terrible. I've ran out of progest-e atm and due to this strange illness my metabolism has crashed as well, obviously. What worries me most is I don't feel motivated to change my health too much either. I do honestly feel like laying down and dying sometimes.

Anything in particular i should push my doctor to prescrible?

thanks.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Hang in there...

Apologies for having no robust answer for you.
If I was you I'd do bag breathing a lot and take some very low dose T3 with lots of sugar and salt.

Keep us posted and hope your health starts improving fast.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I am taking Zeta Aid for over 15 years. It is a combination of beneficial electrolytes that strengthens the blood's Zeta Potential. The Zeta Potential controls the colloidal stability of the blood, it literally charges up the blood particles so they repel each other electrostatically! I have posted about this subject on this forum numerous times. You can order Zeta Aid here:

Here is a graph that I composed from data in Thomas M. Riddick's book on the Zeta Potential, it shows it for various electrolytes, also notice that small amounts of aluminum salts can lower or zero-out the Zeta Potential, leading to the formation of blood clots. Dr. Stephanie Seneff, MIT, gave a presentation on the Corona-Ausschuss where she noted that the vaccines have cationic lipids that lead to blood clot formation! This is the first time that I read or heard about it, but I had suspected this from the beginning.

1660407001979.png

The slides or pdf can be downloaded:
This was during the 115th Session of the Corona-Ausschuss, Dr. Seneff's talk starts around 2:50:00.

View: https://odysee.com/@Corona-Investigative-Committee:5/s114en:c

And here the graph from Thomas M. Riddick's data (AlCl3 is a cationic electrolyte due to the valence of +3 of the aluminum ion):

2021-01-17 Zeta Potential Graph New.jpg

Last edited: