First Time Trying T3, For Severe CFS. Did Not Help

OP
energyandstruct
And what did you eat? What is your diet like? Without a strong dietary foundation I don't think much success is probable with any therapy.
I avoid pufas as much as possible. avoid wheat. eat rice/potatoes/fruit for carbs. drink OJ and lots of milk. eat some meat and shellfish when possible. eat eggs with cheese every morning. I don't have the energy to cook for myself or the appetite to eat more than, say, 1000-1500 calories daily, though. danny roddy suggested that thyroid would be necessary to even increase my appetite

HDD

I have. I know ray says that when you first take thyroid, you can get stress response if you a) take too much or b) don't correspondingly increase calories. But I also wonder if it's simply possible to become hyperthyroid from T3. after all when tested, my T3 was high up, near the end of the reference range
Have you only taken 3.5 mcg t3 once with food last night? I wouldn’t think that one small dose would make you hyperthyroid. As @johnsmith suggested, maybe try a smaller dose, like a nibble.

Are you eating frequently and properly to avoid low blood sugar? Salting to taste?

Have you had you had your cholesterol measured? Vitamin D?

lampofred

I suspect that CFS is caused by a poor testosterone-to-cortisol ratio based on personal experience...

Stramonium

Were you able to tolerate Thyroid? I experienced the same last night, I still feel quite hot I took 12 mcg in two doses and was able to sleep only after I took some progesterone. Is this making adrenaline worse?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals