Hypothyroid Or Hyperthyroid? Been Diagnosed As Both. PLEASE Help

youngandold

PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME
As RP says I've been diagnosed both as hypothyroid and as hyperthyroid
as I have symptoms of both

Hypo symptoms
low energy
low temperatura causing frequent colds, sneezing, flowing nose, allergies, feeling cold
go to bed really tired but wake up sweating heavily, palpitations at midnight
if I wake up to eat something at midnight I sleep nicely but have trouble waking up in the morning

Hyper
nervous energy
thin build
high blood pressure, ringing ears, hard palpitations.
EXTREME sweating in warm temps

I had this mix of hypo and hyper symptoms all my life but

Wishing to get well defined abs (the waist muscles), being about 23 years old I bought a Cynomel box in a trip to Mexico.
I felt severely overheated, sweating profusely, breathing heavily after taking a 25 mcg tab at once.
Upon returning I split the caps in quarters or smaller if posible, taking a total of 1/2 to 1 (12.5 to 25 mcg) T3 tab during the day. it gave me a nice energy boost and I was able to endure cold weather very nicely.

Never had a thyroid blood test till I became 39 years old (now 41) and suffering from extreme heart palpitations and high blood pressure yet the previously mentioned mix of hypo and hyper symptoms.

I don't have the test results with me now but
Free T3 was about 1.8 times the normal range (high)
Free T4 just above the normal range
TSH about 2.7

Diagnosed as hyper
Prescribed Tapazol (methimazole, an antithyroid)
Free T4 got very low
Free T3 got even higher more than 2x the normal range
TSG skyrocketed to 50 and then to 80 or 90
I felt EXTREMELY hyperthyroid couldn't sleep, work, nasty high blood pressure, extremely heat intolerant couldn't even wear clothes or be anywhere without air conditioning in a 20 C (68 F) fair weather.

Another endo advised me to slowly drop Tapazol
Then she added 50 mcg Levothyroxine
TSH went down to about 2.5, both free T3 and Free T4 at midrange
The hyper symptoms banished but I felt REALLY tired, disabled from tiredness
Dr said midrange is ok so my fatigue must be caused by something else
Referred to psy, prescribed antidepressants which didn't help and gave me nasty sided. He might prescribe AMPHETAMINES to deal with tiredness. I'm scared to take them as I already take a lot of coffee with minimal energy benefits yet nasty sides (like even worse sweating, high blood pressure)

Now I quit taking both Tapazole and Levothyroxine.
NDT made me feel very hypo pretty much the same as T4

Now placed an special order to get 2.5 mcg T3 capsules compounded for me. But it may take a month for me to receive it.
Low dose T3 spread evenly during the day is my LAST HOPE.
If it doesn't work I'll have to accept the prescribed amphetamines (and possibly destroy my health) to get energy to function normally.

Am I hypo? Hyper? Slighly thyroid resistant? too sensitive to reverse T3 or something?
even writing this post is very hard to me
by the way sorry for the long post I'm desperate and thank you for your time, God bless you.