Woke up with a sore throat, some bloody sinus congestion, joint pain, and a fever. I need to kick this asap. Any strategies?

Woke up with a sore throat, some bloody sinus congestion, joint pain, and a fever. I need to kick this asap. Any strategies?

I'm about to have my morning coffee. I suppose some honey ought to go in it for the throat.

I want to take aspirin for it's many infection fighting properties, but I do not want the fever to go down.

I have Nicotinic Acid, Niacinamide, Methylene Blue, random essential oils I could put in a hot bath.

I am out of raw garlic, maybe should get some. Anyway, that's the best strat?

LadyRae

I'm about to have my morning coffee. I suppose some honey ought to go in it for the throat.

I want to take aspirin for it's many infection fighting properties, but I do not want the fever to go down.

I have Nicotinic Acid, Niacinamide, Methylene Blue, random essential oils I could put in a hot bath.

I am out of raw garlic, maybe should get some. Anyway, that's the best strat?
Kids and I just had a touch of that.... The bath sounds great, do you have any Epsom salts? I'd also squeeze some lemon into some hot water with honey , drink that before your coffee ...

We use methylene blue a lot around here, I like to swish it around in my mouth, diluted in some water of course, before I swallow it so that some is absorbed directly into my bloodstream.

Other than that I would only eat very simple foods if any and try to sleep a lot today

OP
K
Kids and I just had a touch of that.... The bath sounds great, do you have any Epsom salts? I'd also squeeze some lemon into some hot water with honey , drink that before your coffee ...

We use methylene blue a lot around here, I like to swish it around in my mouth, diluted in some water of course, before I swallow it so that some is absorbed directly into my bloodstream.

Other than that I would only eat very simple foods if any and try to sleep a lot today
Gracias.

Palerider

@kierkegaardian
If you have a nebulizer and Hydrogen Peroxide I would suggest a 3% dilution nebulized every hour or 2 for around 5mins.
HP administration by this route decimates respiratory pathogens.

Treatment information from Rapid Virus Recovery by Dr Thomas E Levy MD

OP
K
@kierkegaardian
If you have a nebulizer and Hydrogen Peroxide I would suggest a 3% dilution nebulized every hour or 2 for around 5mins.
HP administration by this route decimates respiratory pathogens.

Treatment information from Rapid Virus Recovery by Dr Thomas E Levy MD
I have an essential oil diffuser, same thing?

EvanHinkle

5-6 tablespoons of activated charcoal in 16 oz of water and 20,000 IU of vitamin D abolishes any cold symptoms for me. I do the vitamin D topically, (and mine is in an MCT base) so it’s like a 10th of that seemingly high dose.

Ben.

first thing id do is a enema or a laxative incase it is caused from the digestive track.

if that does not help only then would i start trying to trowh antimicrobials at it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom