Slight fractured penis, feeling slight sharp pain in shaft and glans

TreasureVibe

Hey all, this is taken from a different thread of mine I decided to make a separate thread for it:

I also slightly fractured my penis, as I bent it down to have sex while standing from the back but my girlfriend was too short so I tried penetrating but ended up bending it really weird and after that during sex it softened and it has been hurting since. I also tried penetrating after and I pushed my glans against her side of the vulva and I felt a very sharp pain on the inside of my glans on the left side. The next day I woke up with a brief moment of a sharp pain in my penis. Then I had pain in my flaccid penis the whole day. Then I took selenium 100 mcg and it worsened the pain for atleast an hour a lot and felt pain for the next few days. Today is the first day I didn't feel much pain if any but had no morning erection. And no erections during the day or night. My flaccid glans looked very shrivelled yesterday and it normally never looks like that. I've had a penile contusion years ago really bad and the urologist told me to take vitamin E. I remember the vitamin E made the pain worse. It took a year to heal. It didn't go purple or anything.

I'm tapering off valium, currently on 20 mg of valium, I'm on risperidone 3 mg. Taking vitamin D around 1500 IU daily, took 5000 IU before.

What can I do to heal my d*ck?

I was thinking of taking glucosamine sulfate chondroitin sulfate MSM, vitamin K2, vitamin E, iodine from kelp, vitamin D, vitamin C and magnesium bisglycinate.

Last edited:

AndrogenicJB

ask God and in doing that think about what you will do for him in return, my advice take it or not, maybe taper off all supplements and eat more calories, hit all your micros at least 2/3x

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Surgery is the only option.

ask God and in doing that think about what you will do for him in return, my advice take it or not, maybe taper off all supplements and eat more calories, hit all your micros at least 2/3x
I've went to the GP and she said you can continue having sex just don't do any crazy positions and just let it rest for a few weeks. She said you might’ve had a contusion but I don't see the signs of that now as I can touch it and it doesn't hurt and there's no discoloration, if you can't have sex or it starts hurting then contact us again.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

I had sex yesterday and as usual I came really fast the first time and was kind of hard enough but the second round where I normally would've had a hard one as well it was a bit soft at the base on the underside that's where I always feel to feel how hard my penis is and it was soft and later I couldn't get an erection anymore when we tried doggystyle. Am I still recovering? I took iodine 450 mcg for 2 or 3 days and at first I felt great but then my cognitive functioning declined and I had rheumatic pain in my right arm.

LLight

It's not really related (I've found them on a forum about the Peyronies disease) but I never resist posting some good dry fasting testimonies lol:

Some very good news. I haven’t been able to do any long dry fasts so I’ve taken to intermittent dry fasting. Specifically, I’m doing OMAD. So I’ll eat all my food and drink all my fluids for the day in no longer than an hour window. I can usually do it in about half an hour. For example I’ll eat a large meal when I wake up, and drink 1-2 liters of fluids with it. Then I’ll dry fast until the same time the next day. Of course, I’m making sure I get all the nutrition I need in that one big meal. Mostly meat and fruit.

The result has been a big drop in inflammation. If I was 80% healed from inflammation before doing dry OMAD, I’m now at 90%. Not really seeing much improvement in hard flaccid or scar tissue with this method, but it’s very effective for inflammation. I highly recommend anyone with stubborn inflamed penile tissue to try this for one month. It is easy and produces great results.

As for my hard flaccid, as I’ve said in the past, the only thing that helped in a big/noticeable way was a long dry fast. I regained sensitivity in my glans after my longest fast. I’m going to try another long one soon, hopefully starting on the 11th of November.

About to complete 4 day dry fast. Have just visited uro in Germany. Before leaving South Africa I had a uro visit, that was roughly 3weeks ago. The SA Uro estimated my plaque to be around 1.5cm without an ultrasound, however this concurs to the measurement taken around a year ago with an ultrasound. Today's ultrasound examination revealed my plaque is 3mm only! I could only attribute this difference in the circa 3 weeks to the dry fasting. The plaque feels much softer. Furthermore, this urologist detected a type of fissure resembling a penile fracture scar. This was not detected in SA.
I have not really been able to tell if the hourglassing (the main issue) has improved significantly as I am too hungry and thirsty to get a boner!
Again, I felt a stinging/tingling sensation around the plaque on day 2 and 3. This of course does not indicate a thing and I urge anyone to approach dry fasting with great caution and preperation.