Pregnenolone is like a magic pill for me

Unknownuser

In 2012 I was on a 3 months party vacation with a friend. We drank daily. We partied. Almost never relaxed. On top of that I had a bad trip on weed. I had a heavy flu with, I guess, a pancreas inflammation. After all that, living hell started for me. I guess I had a Burnout and ever since adrenal fatigue.

Long story short, mentally/emotionally I have gone to feel like a 5 yrs old child. Social anxiety like crazy. Deep shame issues. I could not talk to people. Even with friends.

Fast forward to December 2019. I took 10mg pregnenolone and 25mg Dhea. Within days all anxiety diminished. I could hold eye contact. I became confident again. I even started approaching girls. Mentally I changed to a state of "I dont give a fck what others think". I was pushing me out of my comfort zone, doing things that challenged me etc.

In the last 1 1/2 years I was on and off of both. Off times I have gone back to this childish personality. On I was back in life. One issue was plaguing me. Migraines. And kind of brain inflammation feelings. All day and night this feeling like somebody stick a knife in my brain.

About 5 weeks ago I took a large 50mg dose of pregnenolone in the night. Followed by a heavy brain fog. That brain fog felt well known. Usually I was getting that after breakfast (was taking pregnenolone in the morning). Next 3 days I had a heavy migraine. So I made the connection that pregnenolone gives me these migraines and inflammation like feelings in the brain.

I was 5 weeks off pregnenolone now. Wonderful. No migraines or inflammation like feelings. But my personality has gone back down to hell. So much shame and social anxiety.

So yesterday night I took a mini dose of about 5mg pregnenolone. Woke up with this pre migraine feeling that's still going on. But personality wise, I feel like a grown up man again. No ***t given today about what others think. Usually I overthink what I should wear for the day. Today just put on a hoodie and a pants and no **** given. Can hold eye contact with girls etc.

So there is my dilemma. I have to choice to me migraine free and feel like a child all day. Or live with these unbearable migraines but feel like a normal human being.

Any ideas why pregnenolone is causing all this? I mean both. The mental recovery, confidence etc. And the migraines and brain inflammation. And is there a solution to this? Maybe pregnenolone cream?

I have to mention I have post finasteride syndrome. So that might play a role in this as well.

Edit: Ok what it does is, it stops my extremely self judgemental thinking and inner focusing and moves the focus to the outside.

Last edited:
OP
U

Unknownuser

Forgot to mention. I think since I have pancreas insufficiency, I suspect that there are cholesterol deficiencies and maybe that's why my adrenals can not built enough pregnenolone. Have to check my cholesterol. İt's just a theory.

Frankdee20

Pregnenalone pills are perhaps the most unpredictable and varied in their effects, and user responses.... When I began Pregnenalone, the brain fog or zoned out vague feelings did surface. That was inconsistent and perhaps dose dependent, and another factor was taking it with food versus none. These days, I simply use the Pansterone product, and get no issues from it. I use it topical or scrotal or oral or under the tongue.

OP
U

Unknownuser

Pregnenalone pills are perhaps the most unpredictable and varied in their effects, and user responses.... When I began Pregnenalone, the brain fog or zoned out vague feelings did surface. That was inconsistent and perhaps dose dependent, and another factor was taking it with food versus none. These days, I simply use the Pansterone product, and get no issues from it. I use it topical or scrotal or oral or under the tongue.
Let's see I ordered Pansterone.

psans

In 2012 I was on a 3 months party vacation with a friend. We drank daily. We partied. Almost never relaxed. On top of that I had a bad trip on weed. I had a heavy flu with, I guess, a pancreas inflammation. After all that, living hell started for me. I guess I had a Burnout and ever since adrenal fatigue.

Long story short, mentally/emotionally I have gone to feel like a 5 yrs old child. Social anxiety like crazy. Deep shame issues. I could not talk to people. Even with friends.

Fast forward to December 2019. I took 10mg pregnenolone and 25mg Dhea. Within days all anxiety diminished. I could hold eye contact. I became confident again. I even started approaching girls. Mentally I changed to a state of "I dont give a fck what others think". I was pushing me out of my comfort zone, doing things that challenged me etc.

In the last 1 1/2 years I was on and off of both. Off times I have gone back to this childish personality. On I was back in life. One issue was plaguing me. Migraines. And kind of brain inflammation feelings. All day and night this feeling like somebody stick a knife in my brain.

About 5 weeks ago I took a large 50mg dose of pregnenolone in the night. Followed by a heavy brain fog. That brain fog felt well known. Usually I was getting that after breakfast (was taking pregnenolone in the morning). Next 3 days I had a heavy migraine. So I made the connection that pregnenolone gives me these migraines and inflammation like feelings in the brain.

I was 5 weeks off pregnenolone now. Wonderful. No migraines or inflammation like feelings. But my personality has gone back down to hell. So much shame and social anxiety.

So yesterday night I took a mini dose of about 5mg pregnenolone. Woke up with this pre migraine feeling that's still going on. But personality wise, I feel like a grown up man again. No ***t given today about what others think. Usually I overthink what I should wear for the day. Today just put on a hoodie and a pants and no **** given. Can hold eye contact with girls etc.

So there is my dilemma. I have to choice to me migraine free and feel like a child all day. Or live with these unbearable migraines but feel like a normal human being.

Any ideas why pregnenolone is causing all this? I mean both. The mental recovery, confidence etc. And the migraines and brain inflammation. And is there a solution to this? Maybe pregnenolone cream?

I have to mention I have post finasteride syndrome. So that might play a role in this as well.

Edit: Ok what it does is, it stops my extremely self judgemental thinking and inner focusing and moves the focus to the outside.
When your pregnenolone is low ,your body likely responds to boosting sensitivity to it, too boost homeostasis. When you up the dose , it's creating more stimulation aka excitotoxicity ( cells are destroyed through over stimulation) which isn't a huge problem as long as the Glymphatic ( not lymphatic, glymphatic) at night can wash out all the waste , then your body sees no need to downregulate sensitivity, but if it can't wash out all the waste ,it has no choice but to lower sensitivity , or the damage/detritus would keep accumulating.

What you need to get around this is to severely boost your magnesium levels.
Magnesium is necessary to relax the glia cells at night so the CSF can act like a pseudo lymphatic system at wash out the waste accumulated in the brain that day.

The research that proves my point,Is the research that shows if kids on adhd meds/stimulants took high enough doses of magnesium ,they never needed to increase/titrate their adhd med dose.

Three best ways by effectiveness are

1 Intravenous magnesium at the increasing common around the US, iv vitamin clinics , they are called myers cocktail with iv magnesium, Vitamin c and b vitamins

2 either buy magnesium chloride oil/spray or make yourself with one part magnesium chloride and one part boiling water, allow to cool and put in a spray bottle. And spray on as much of your skin as reasonable once or twice a day , allow to dry 20-30 minutes and then you can wash/rinse/shower off

3 oral magnesium supplements
Probably the best one is dr's best high absorption magnesium glycinate supplements , the more the better.

Just my two cents, let me know if this helps.
Be safe and be well.

T

TheBeard

When your pregnenolone is low ,your body likely responds to boosting sensitivity to it, too boost homeostasis. When you up the dose , it's creating more stimulation aka excitotoxicity ( cells are destroyed through over stimulation) which isn't a huge problem as long as the Glymphatic ( not lymphatic, glymphatic) at night can wash out all the waste , then your body sees no need to downregulate sensitivity, but if it can't wash out all the waste ,it has no choice but to lower sensitivity , or the damage/detritus would keep accumulating.

What you need to get around this is to severely boost your magnesium levels.
Magnesium is necessary to relax the glia cells at night so the CSF can act like a pseudo lymphatic system at wash out the waste accumulated in the brain that day.

The research that proves my point,Is the research that shows if kids on adhd meds/stimulants took high enough doses of magnesium ,they never needed to increase/titrate their adhd med dose.

Three best ways by effectiveness are

1 Intravenous magnesium at the increasing common around the US, iv vitamin clinics , they are called myers cocktail with iv magnesium, Vitamin c and b vitamins

2 either buy magnesium chloride oil/spray or make yourself with one part magnesium chloride and one part boiling water, allow to cool and put in a spray bottle. And spray on as much of your skin as reasonable once or twice a day , allow to dry 20-30 minutes and then you can wash/rinse/shower off

3 oral magnesium supplements
Probably the best one is dr's best high absorption magnesium glycinate supplements , the more the better.

Just my two cents, let me know if this helps.
Be safe and be well.

Looks like forum users who joined prior to 2018 are well versed, self aware, eloquent, and overall brillant.

I'm ashamed at the new crowd who started joining in 2020, they sound like teenagers and are really taking the level of this forum down.