Should I be worried? Low body temp

sentientbudl82

Measured it after carrot salad, oj, coffe with some sugar and skim milk + mineral water.

35.4C. Loss of appetite. Tinnitus is much worse. I seem to be kindof confused and nervous.

Yesterday I took aspirin with coffee milk and sugar before sleeping. It made me very cold and nervous but I still feel asleep. Kind of ****88 with my appetite and I woke up at around 2AM feeling very alert. I fell asleep again way later around 3PM.

A couple of days ago I stopped using 2.5mg bromocriptine too (for gyno) do u guys think that contributed to it somehow? I felt like I was still able to feel the side effects of it like constipation, stuffy nose, appetite loss, lethargy etc. even though I only used it for 2 weeks too. This might be a kinda offtopic but I even felt something moving around and under my chest (specifically the left one) while using it. Why is that?

OP
sentientbudl82

sentientbudl82

I slept for like 9 hours again after posting this. Which is quite alot since I had already slept 6 hours that day. I seemed to have lost some weight aswell.

I think my metabolism got ****88 hard somehow.

My temps seem a lil better atleast.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals