Nobody Will Think I’m Nuts Around Here

Constatine

It is the end of February, so winter could be taking its toll. Once the weather breaks, more sun, more time outdoors might help.

I am in my late 50s and have been vexed with a numb hand at night for a couple of years. An injury from snow shoveling and ice chopping was the onset. I rehabilitated myself but then reinjured with a garden-digging injury. I looked up numbness in hands once, and it was said to be common. I think the wrists and delicate bones in the hand are simply vulnerable. What I eat at night can affect the numbness. Ray recommends salt, but I have found eating pickles before bed results in numbness. Maybe too much salt in that case. I think this kind of injury can take a long time to heal.

Good luck.
For injuries Lions mane mushroom can help regenerate nerves by increasing and mimicing nerve growth factor.

Blurry vision and tingling hands can be due to gut bacteria. I think the biggest thing to modulate the gut microbiome is just plenty of light physical activity like walking. Exercises like weight lifting or light jogging do have benefits but for regenerative means being lightly active more hours than not is incredibly important.

OP
morgan#1

morgan#1

Do you know what your ferritin value with reference range is?
I don’t think that was on what she ran

FYI:
I don’t think she’s allowed to drug test me, I just asked her if she could run a pregnancy test. The cannabis test was negative, and I had smoked weed the night before. I thought 30 days it takes

I’m going back because I requested D levels, should I ask for ferritin values?

Attachments

• 07D8A20F-AC8C-4BBC-8F7A-F42ED5A7D5C4.png
    07D8A20F-AC8C-4BBC-8F7A-F42ED5A7D5C4.png
    218.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 7F4488C4-84B0-4796-B1CE-A34372E9BE76.png
    7F4488C4-84B0-4796-B1CE-A34372E9BE76.png
    305.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
D

danishispsychic

Def sounds like low D - optimum level is about 100

marcar72

I’m going back because I requested D levels, should I ask for ferritin values?

I think it would be wise. Your serum iron is pretty low within the reference range. From what I understand of "non anemic iron deficiency" one's ferritin value plummets first, then one's serum iron starts to plummet. Ferritin value overall is the most important marker for iron levels.

OP
morgan#1

morgan#1

I think it would be wise. Your serum iron is pretty low within the reference range. From what I understand of "non anemic iron deficiency" one's ferritin value plummets first, then one's serum iron starts to plummet. Ferritin value overall is the most important marker for iron levels.
Well that would be interesting if my ferritin was below range. For me I think all of my numbness and pain possibly is a weight lifting thing, cause it’s pain only on the right hand every once in a while my left hand gets numb but it’s primarily my right, and I’ve felt a soreness in my mid-right back.

But the iron thing, I think that would explain my other nagging symptoms. Thanks for chiming in. Really

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals