Advancing, widespread nerve damage and pain, severe insomnia, suicidal every day

Unnie

Hello. I’d like some advice for my issue, I’m scared and don’t know what to do anymore. I’ve suffered from insomnia all my life, and in 2018 I had a bout so severe that it landed me in the hospital. I’ve been on a cocktail of sleeping meds (pregabalin, zolpidem, quetiapine and levetiracetam) since then. The problem is that the toxic load from these pills has been steadily damaging my nerves. What started as occasional pain or numbness in my fingers has progressed into electric-like, burning or dull pain in many parts of my body ( lumbar region, buttocks, toes, even the nerves inside the trunk near some organs) since about 3 weeks to a month ago. I’m basically bedridden and it literally only goes away when I’m drugged and asleep. But I can’t sleep without the meds, much less with this pain, and if it becomes too unbearable I’m not sure I’ll even manage that.

Diet is low-pufa at the moment and I’m supplementing with coconut oil, vitamins d and k, and turmeric.

Are there any emergency measures I can take to heal my nerves? Thank you in advance.

Hello. I’d like some advice for my issue, I’m scared and don’t know what to do anymore. I’ve suffered from insomnia all my life, and in 2018 I had a bout so severe that it landed me in the hospital. I’ve been on a cocktail of sleeping meds (pregabalin, zolpidem, quetiapine and levetiracetam) since then. The problem is that the toxic load from these pills has been steadily damaging my nerves. What started as occasional pain or numbness in my fingers has progressed into electric-like, burning or dull pain in many parts of my body ( lumbar region, buttocks, toes, even the nerves inside the trunk near some organs) since about 3 weeks to a month ago. I’m basically bedridden and it literally only goes away when I’m drugged and asleep. But I can’t sleep without the meds, much less with this pain, and if it becomes too unbearable I’m not sure I’ll even manage that.

Diet is low-pufa at the moment and I’m supplementing with coconut oil, vitamins d and k, and turmeric.

Are there any emergency measures I can take to heal my nerves? Thank you in advance.
What an awful place to be in Unnie. I am no doctor, but I struggled with sleep throughout most of my life before experimenting and getting to the bottom of it, which I documented in my sleep thread linked below.

My best first step suggestion to you is to get yourself some Progest-E and take it at bedtime and when you wake up in the night. It will start your healing process, enable you to wean off your sleeping meds and deal with your depression. Here is the link to the one I trust and get mine.

Peater

Are you taking a good quality magnesium supplement/Epsom salt baths?

I noticed I get shooting/stabbing pains in my feet at night when I don't have enough vit B5.

Also thiamine in the form of benfotiamine has been noted to help diabetics with peripheral neuropathy.

Just some things to consider.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom