New Here And Need Some Help!

cellboy

Hey guys I’m new on this forum and need some advice. So I’ve been into this peat stuff for about a year and half now (i’ve done paleo and intermittent fasting in the past for about three months with nothing but complications mostly lack of motivation and fatigue) and there’s definitely tons of noticeable improvements like the way my body handles alcohol now is just fascinating and after workout sores are gone, it’s awesome, really. There are some problems though, like I feel I’m always lacking in something be it minerals, vitamins or macros. No matter how much I eat I always want more and it’s really frustrating cause all of my non-peat friends seem to be fine gettin through the day with a single crappy pufa loaded meal and some cigs. I need to drink at least three litres of coke or oj a day to keep my brain working at an optimum level. If I don’t I get constipated and feel like my mind is shut off. Coconut oil seemed to help with bowel movements for me in the past, but now only sugar gets the job done. It’s not cheap either I mean all of my money just flows into food and I can’t get a job now cause I’m still in high school. Anyway I just wanted to know if there are any preparation techniques or food combinations to get the most out of a meal like should I eat a huge single protein meal in the morning or split it into several small snacks throughout the day ?
I’ve also read somewhere on this forum that our metabolisms are pretty inefficient in the mornings and at night and I didn’t completely understood what that means. Like do the mitochondria completely shut off when there’s no light ? Should I avoid food completely at this time ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals