Mysterious health issues/symptoms. Desperate for answers

OP
L

leeteeh

Derrick Lonsdale likes to recommend TTFD thiamine. People who have been under stress for a long time can have depleted/insufficient glutathione. TTFD some how depletes/uses glutathione so can make that situation worse. This happened to me; one capsule of TTFD gave me a headache that lasted for 36 hours. I didn't take a second capsule. Elliot Overton did a video about this issue and recommended thiamine hcl because that type of thiamine can actually improve glutathione status. My glutathione status normalized from taking thiamine hcl.
Paradoxical Reactions With TTFD: The Glutathione Connection - Hormones Matter

In order to work, thiamine hcl needs to be taken in higher doses because of the poor absorption rate through the small intestinal wall. I follow Dr. Costantini's protocol and take 1 gram, 2Xday. Seven days of taking this dose of oral thiamine hcl equals to one 100mg injection of thiamine hcl.

Dr. Costantini successfully treated thousands of Parkinson's Disease patients in Italy using high dose thiamine hcl. There's lots of helpful info on his site. Dr. Costantini said that a person shouldn't have negative effects from taking thiamine. But he used thiamine hcl exclusively.
I am familiar with dr constanini and his work he has done great things with thiamine. I just didn’t want to up the dose very high and feel even worse and I wasn’t sure of the cause of my symptoms. Thank you

OP
L

leeteeh

Sorry for the length of this but I’m really struggling and desperate

Looking for some answers on some health issues I’ve been having.

Been off work a couple of months now due •extreme fatigue

•weakness/dizziness due to fatigue and feeling slightly disoriented in general with all the combined symptoms

•Almost no appetite

•Stomach bloating and pressure

•irregular stools in terms of size and amount and a lot of what seems to be mucus/slime

•Sleeping 12/15 hours with so much dreaming

•Breathlessness maybe due to bloating unable to take deeper breaths

•Chest pain(more so left lower rib/ upper quadrant then heart) (had all heart scans and showed nothing but a very slight systolic murmur)

•in the last week or two what feel like kidney pain, lower left back, worse at night.
This started to get bad about 2 months ago the chest pain (1/2inches left of my left nipple, which has since gotten lower more so 2/3inches below my left nipple) it came on again for a few days and one night it was so bad and painful with shortness of breath I was considering calling an ambulance, in a state of panic I chewed 2 aspirin 30 minutes apart and within 1/2 hours the pain had reduced 50% and I was able to fall asleep sat up
I’ve had the chest pain on and off for over a year. I’ve had multiple tests for inflammation, blood count, liver function and soo much more and all comes back within range.

Other things that may or may not be related is hair falling how body and head alot within the last 1/2 year and spinal pain, stiffness and cracking which had been worse also, rheumatoid factor and other inflammatory tests showed nothing and I’m waiting on MRI results on full spine and pelvis.
Over the last year I’d lost all appetite for most meats and partly eggs. I used to love eating 6 or more eggs daily, chicken and beef but I just felt like I couldn’t even finish a meal, now it’s maybe a few eggs every few days and a little chicken but not red meat and I don’t crave it and struggle to finish the meals unlike before.
Due to that I almost started living on solely milk, cheese, ice cream, OJ, honey, pineapple, potatoes(which I think made my bloat so much worse I’m not sure due to inconsistency)
I started to think what if the hair falling out is due to so little iron, before all of this I used to have loads of beef liver capsules, tried a copper supplement a couple times a week or a month, took lactoferrin for a month and a bit.

And then all the dairy ontop of that blocking or reducing the iron further.
Then I also thought what if it’s an issue with too much calcium as I was eating around 4000mg-5000mg of calcium a day for probably months with possibly 6mg iron at most, if any of that iron was even absorbed due to the high calcium and factors in dairy that block it. It made me think could the chest pain be an issue with calcium and heart? Or gut health / too much fats causing pancreas issues? Or too little iron causing hair loss and fatigue, I’ve already seen people write about milk alkali syndrome.

To be honest I have no clue what’s going on and I’m not sure what to eat as everything made me feel tired, bloated, increases the upper left quadrant pain and kidney pain, makes my breathing harder and I’m just stuck on what to do next. I want to be living again working again and able to function normally again. I have drs appointment in two days although they are useless and threw there hands up to say we have done tests and can’t find anything, suggestions on what to do next to possible things to check would be useful, I’m in the UK soy NHS gp drs aren’t great with digging deep and testing.
•I’m 28-5ft8 just over 190lb
•pulse from 70/90
•BP 120/75 -135/85
•temperature 37/37.3 Celsius
Things I’ve tried that either made me feel better for a day and then worse or just constantly make me feel worse are:
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Vitamin b1 thiamine hcl
B vitamin complex (made me feel stressed)
Taurine
L-Theanine(better sleep but worse next day)
Glycine And creatine(almost instantly worse)
Methylene blue(better quickly but way worse the next day)
Oregano oil (stool mucus/slime was a lot more)

Things I had already and decided to try for a few days that made no difference and didn’t want to make things worse so stopped are:
Calcium d glucarate
Shilajit
Vitamin E

Really looking for some sense of direction with these issues if anyone has any ideas of possibilities. Thanks for taking the time.
New symptoms
I’m having new symptoms the last week such as extreme surge in anxiety with the increase in dizziness/disorientation, the disorientation almost makes me clumsy and off balance also chest pain has started also on the right with tingling and numbness down into my right fingers. Bad shortness of breath, not related to anxiety as it’s there without the anxiety is usually the last thing to come on once the other symptoms get very severe. I’m not sure where to go with these issues next, some sort of chest scan? Brain scan? What could be causing these issues. At points I feel like I’m going to pass out or die (sounds dramatic but honestly feels so so terrible)

mostlylurking

I am familiar with dr constanini and his work he has done great things with thiamine. I just didn’t want to up the dose very high and feel even worse and I wasn’t sure of the cause of my symptoms. Thank you
Perhaps you would be more comfortable trying a 100mg sublingual tablet? Because it is absorbed under the tongue, the 100mg dose works well without having to be absorbed in the gut so a much smaller dose is needed. You can easily break the tablet and start with 1/4 tablet if you like. Here's a source to buy it. A bottle costs around $6.00-$8.00, contains 100 tablets, enough for 100 days if you take a whole one daily.

Here's a link to Daphne Bryan's book. You may find interest in this website: B1 Parkinson's Home Daphne wrote her book with the assistance of Dr. Costantini's associate.

animalcule

I’ve actually been sick from mold exposure before and few of the symptoms I have now I had before. It’s just hard to tell as before I got sick instantly after a virus and stayed sick where as now this has been so gradual. I stayed away from one night at someone’s house the other day and although I still had the chest and kidney area pain and anxiety. I was definitely less fatigued and dizzy and felt almost normal in that sense. After being back home just a few days my sleep is terrible again, loads of dreaming and nightmares, really dizzy and disoriented so maybe it is indeed a mold issue or atleast part of the problem.
Maybe try to get out of your house again for a week or so? Is there someplace else you can stay?

In a later post, you describe shortness of breath not related to anxiety — this is called air hunger, and it’s a symptom of mold illness.

If possible, try a change of environment.
I also found removing dairy to help. If it’s mold, look into cholestyramine among other things. Some ppl see improvement with binders.

OP
L

leeteeh

Maybe try to get out of your house again for a week or so? Is there someplace else you can stay?

In a later post, you describe shortness of breath not related to anxiety — this is called air hunger, and it’s a symptom of mold illness.

If possible, try a change of environment.
I also found removing dairy to help. If it’s mold, look into cholestyramine among other things. Some ppl see improvement with binders.
I will be moving out of here for good but not for another 1/1.5 months.
The shortness of breath/air hunger is more like unable to take a deep breath for example cannot yawn as cannot fully expand lungs or diaphragm like someone would have from right chest or bloated stomach.
I’m familiar with all the binders and protocol for mold as I recovered before years ago, it did take 2 years but it’s doable I believe. Thank you

mostlylurking

I will be moving out of here for good but not for another 1/1.5 months.
The shortness of breath/air hunger is more like unable to take a deep breath for example cannot yawn as cannot fully expand lungs or diaphragm like someone would have from right chest or bloated stomach.
I’m familiar with all the binders and protocol for mold as I recovered before years ago, it did take 2 years but it’s doable I believe. Thank you
If you are deficient in thiamine, your immune system can stop working so well. It can overreact to irritants, including mold. It's happened to me. The immune system is affected by the autonomic system which needs thiamine to work properly.

"Because mild to moderate TD (thiamine deficiency) results in pseudo hypoxia in the limbic system and brainstem, emotional and stress reflexes of the autonomic nervous system are stimulated and exaggerated, producing symptoms often diagnosed as psychosomatic disease. If the biochemical lesion is recognized at this stage, the symptoms are easily reversible. If not, and the malnutrition continues, neurodegeneration follows and results in a variety of chronic brain diseases. Results from acceptance of the hypothesis could be tested by performing erythrocyte transketolase tests to pick out those with TD and supplementing the affected individuals with the appropriate dietary supplements."
-end paste-
Hypoxia definition: Hypoxia is a state in which oxygen is not available in sufficient amounts at the tissue level to maintain adequate homeostasis; this can result from inadequate oxygen delivery to the tissues either due to low blood supply or low oxygen content in the blood (hypoxemia). Hypoxia can vary in intensity from mild to severe and can present in acute, chronic, or acute and chronic forms.

here's a good video that explains thiamine issues well:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1SSKBZp8D8&t=117s

OP
L

leeteeh

T
If you are deficient in thiamine, your immune system can stop working so well. It can overreact to irritants, including mold. It's happened to me. The immune system is affected by the autonomic system which needs thiamine to work properly.

"Because mild to moderate TD (thiamine deficiency) results in pseudo hypoxia in the limbic system and brainstem, emotional and stress reflexes of the autonomic nervous system are stimulated and exaggerated, producing symptoms often diagnosed as psychosomatic disease. If the biochemical lesion is recognized at this stage, the symptoms are easily reversible. If not, and the malnutrition continues, neurodegeneration follows and results in a variety of chronic brain diseases. Results from acceptance of the hypothesis could be tested by performing erythrocyte transketolase tests to pick out those with TD and supplementing the affected individuals with the appropriate dietary supplements."
-end paste-
Hypoxia definition: Hypoxia is a state in which oxygen is not available in sufficient amounts at the tissue level to maintain adequate homeostasis; this can result from inadequate oxygen delivery to the tissues either due to low blood supply or low oxygen content in the blood (hypoxemia). Hypoxia can vary in intensity from mild to severe and can present in acute, chronic, or acute and chronic forms.

here's a good video that explains thiamine issues well:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1SSKBZp8D8&t=117s

Thank you for all of this info it’s really helpful!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals