Chest / rib pain during and after MRI scan

leeteeh

I’ve posted before about my issues with chest / rib pain. Left side, below and beside my pec/nipple.
Had every scan and test to rule out heart. Tests and ultrasound to rule out kidney and spleen.
Today I had an hour long mri scan for my liver and noticed it triggered the rib pain halfway through the scan and now it’s continued hours after. Any idea why that could be? The strong emf exposure possibly causing inflammation or something triggering the pain? I don’t actually know the cause of pain itself.

I’ve posted before about my issues with chest / rib pain. Left side, below and beside my pec/nipple.
Had every scan and test to rule out heart. Tests and ultrasound to rule out kidney and spleen.
Today I had an hour long mri scan for my liver and noticed it triggered the rib pain halfway through the scan and now it’s continued hours after. Any idea why that could be? The strong emf exposure possibly causing inflammation or something triggering the pain? I don’t actually know the cause of pain itself.
How old are you?….

“The most common causes of rib cage pain are a pulled muscle or bruised ribs. Other causes of pain in the rib cage area may include:

• broken ribs
  • injuries to the chest
  • rib fractures
  • diseases that affect the bones, such as osteoporosis
  • inflammation of the lining of the lungs
  • muscle spasms
  • swollen rib cartilage”
“An MRI scan gives the doctor a detailed view of your rib cage and surrounding muscles, organs, and tissue. If you're experiencing chronic pain, your doctor may order a bone scan. Your doctor will order a bone scan if they feel that bone cancer may be causing the pain.”

Nick

I have had issues with pain in the rib/liver area that are very reliably triggered by certain EMF exposures. EMF can mess with all tissues, especially connective tissue, and strong exposures may also trigger excessive toxic bile dumping from the liver, causing inflammation in the whole area around the liver as well as systemically. MRI is a powerful LF magnetic field combined with radio frequency EMF. The combination is useful for imaging for the same reason that it has biological effects such as ion-cyclotron resonance.

OP
L

leeteeh

How old are you?….

“The most common causes of rib cage pain are a pulled muscle or bruised ribs. Other causes of pain in the rib cage area may include:

• broken ribs
  • injuries to the chest
  • rib fractures
  • diseases that affect the bones, such as osteoporosis
  • inflammation of the lining of the lungs
  • muscle spasms
  • swollen rib cartilage”
“An MRI scan gives the doctor a detailed view of your rib cage and surrounding muscles, organs, and tissue. If you're experiencing chronic pain, your doctor may order a bone scan. Your doctor will order a bone scan if they feel that bone cancer may be causing the pain.”

I’m 27. The drs assume it’s rob inflammation but haven’t done any mri or anything to prove this. Just a X-ray of chest to check lungs and heart a couple of years ago when the pain started.
They want to put me on anti inflammatories to attempt to manage symptoms. At the start of the year I had the pain so back at night I couldn’t breath properly or lay down to sleep I was worried it was heart related so I chewed to aspirin and the pain reduce by 30/50% after an hour and I was able to fall asleep.
It’s totally random and doesn’t get worse or better with any movement, stretching, deep breathing, lifting weights, stress or anything. It’s like there’s no trigger or relief I can’t pinpoint anything to the pain and sometimes I won’t have it for 1-8weeks then it comes back randomly.

OP
L

leeteeh

I have had issues with pain in the rib/liver area that are very reliably triggered by certain EMF exposures. EMF can mess with all tissues, especially connective tissue, and strong exposures may also trigger excessive toxic bile dumping from the liver, causing inflammation in the whole area around the liver as well as systemically. MRI is a powerful LF magnetic field combined with radio frequency EMF. The combination is useful for imaging for the same reason that it has biological effects such as ion-cyclotron resonance.
This if my left side not my right side, not the side of my liver. My last assumption is that’s it’s emf related now because of this mri triggering it so suddenly. I don’t like scans but this has to be done for my liver but it’s given me possible insight into this left side rib pain. Thanks for the response, did you figure out relief for your pain?

Nick

This if my left side not my right side, not the side of my liver. My last assumption is that’s it’s emf related now because of this mri triggering it so suddenly. I don’t like scans but this has to be done for my liver but it’s given me possible insight into this left side rib pain. Thanks for the response, did you figure out relief for your pain?
The acute pain I had has mostly gone away after avoiding the biggest EMF stressors as much a possible for many months but I still have have lingering issues in the area.

OP
L

leeteeh

The acute pain I had has mostly gone away after avoiding the biggest EMF stressors as much a possible for many months but I still have have lingering issues in the area.
i thought I noticed it on two days I was more exposed to emf and using devices more but wasn’t sure if it was just coincidence.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals