Chest pain, heart problems?

leeteeh

I have been suffering with on and off chest pain located on left putter peck close to where serratus anterior and pec would meet, and just left of my inner chest about an inch to the light and above left nipple.
sometimes haven't felt any pain for a few months and othetimes very very uncomfortable and restrictive feeling pain and pressure.
ive had many tests, bloods, iron, ecg, x ray and everything has came back normal. no signs of heart issues or blood clots I've been told, although last time I seen my rheumatologist he found a heart murmur but wasn't worried about it. and wanted to do further mri scans on my spine and lower lumbar as I suffer from spine pain, stiffness and extreme cracking/clicking and have for years.
not sure if they are related or the rheumatologist dr thinks they may but or that's just being checked regardless but im sort of left with no help from drs and hospital unless im feeling pain in the moment is when they want to re do tests but results giving no help.
I can't seem to pinpoint but cause and there has been no change in lifestyle, diet actually got better, although stress got much much worse before and during this 2 year period of chest pains.
the only connection I recently realised was 2 years ago during the first 1/2 months of the chest pain starting I changed job role which meant I have a constant device in hand scanning items and connecting to wifi. and just across from my bedroom window and front door are 4 large solar panels on a roof which seem to be giving off huge huge readings of RF EMF, I've been told solar panels don't do that but there's no where else it could be coming from, maybe its not the panels themselves but the set up and system harnessing and converting the energy into electricity...
either way those are the only two changes I have just noticed. along with covid and working in close quarters with 1000s of people who have had the vax.
other than that my health should be better not worse, better foods, better supps but somehow health, sleep, weight, and so many other aspects of life have gotten worse with no direct cause sd far as I can tell.
any suggestions or help? please and thank you
EDIT: I just realised this seems to happen way worse during summer specifically June July, not sure if that's related to something like increase fungal spores, the humidity and temperature working the heart harder, or if its these solar panels/ emf then the sunlight causing higher levels due to the energy then being converted. im in the UK so there's mostly no sun here after a few months of summer and wondered if they would increase the EMF of things like solar panels only when they are receiving and harnessing sun.

Last edited:
I have been suffering with on and off chest pain located on left putter peck close to where serratus anterior and pec would meet, and just left of my inner chest about an inch to the light and above left nipple.
sometimes haven't felt any pain for a few months and othetimes very very uncomfortable and restrictive feeling pain and pressure.
ive had many tests, bloods, iron, ecg, x ray and everything has came back normal. no signs of heart issues or blood clots I've been told, although last time I seen my rheumatologist he found a heart murmur but wasn't worried about it. and wanted to do further mri scans on my spine and lower lumbar as I suffer from spine pain, stiffness and extreme cracking/clicking and have for years.
not sure if they are related or the rheumatologist dr thinks they may but or that's just being checked regardless but im sort of left with no help from drs and hospital unless im feeling pain in the moment is when they want to re do tests but results giving no help.
I can't seem to pinpoint but cause and there has been no change in lifestyle, diet actually got better, although stress got much much worse before and during this 2 year period of chest pains.
the only connection I recently realised was 2 years ago during the first 1/2 months of the chest pain starting I changed job role which meant I have a constant device in hand scanning items and connecting to wifi. and just across from my bedroom window and front door are 4 large solar panels on a roof which seem to be giving off huge huge readings of RF EMF, I've been told solar panels don't do that but there's no where else it could be coming from, maybe its not the panels themselves but the set up and system harnessing and converting the energy into electricity...
either way those are the only two changes I have just noticed. along with covid and working in close quarters with 1000s of people who have had the vax.
other than that my health should be better not worse, better foods, better supps but somehow health, sleep, weight, and so many other aspects of life have gotten worse with no direct cause sd far as I can tell.
any suggestions or help? please and thank you
EDIT: I just realised this seems to happen way worse during summer specifically June July, not sure if that's related to something like increase fungal spores, the humidity and temperature working the heart harder, or if its these solar panels/ emf then the sunlight causing higher levels due to the energy then being converted. im in the UK so there's mostly no sun here after a few months of summer and wondered if they would increase the EMF of things like solar panels only when they are receiving and harnessing sun.
I think you are on the right track with the solar and/or hand held scanner, although being around sick people could be a culprit too, especially Covid, which has been linked to heart issues. Puting solar in my home was a debate between my husband and I because of the health related issues I had read that solar causes. I am sensitive to dirty electricity and EMF’s so I won that debate. I can imagine summer being worse as everyone with air conditioning doubles their electricity bill….

“It will probably come as a surprise to most people that having solar panels on their homes can cause serious health issues. Because the energy created must be converted from DC to AC, dirty electricity can be created and put on the home’s electrical wires.”

“If you’re reading this blog, then you’ve likely heard of electromagnetic fields (EMF) causing health issues for some people. Again, when we talk about EMF radiation, we’re talking about electromagnetic fields that come from electric fields, radiofrequency, magnetic fields, and of course, dirty electricity. In my experience, DE has been the most underappreciated and misunderstood of the four main fields. When I’m working with a very sensitive client, it’s very often the DE that is causing the most symptoms.”

“From Dr. Pall’s work and others, we know that EMF radiation affects our biology acutely. Like with many things, some people are more affected by this than others. Those who are ‘hyper’ sensitive, can feel the effects of EMF immediately, and the symptoms can be debilitating. The interesting thing is that some sensitive people will react more strongly to radio frequency, while others react the most severely to magnetic fields, still others react to electric fields, and some people will have the most problems with dirty electricity.

We don’t really know why people react differently to different fields. Anecdotally, however, the most sensitive people I know react the most severely to DE as I mentioned above. And then there are numerous people who are having EHS symptoms, but they haven’t made the connection that their problems are caused by these frequencies!

The Health Effects of Dirty Electricity​

While Dr. Pall’s work focuses on how EMFs affect the cells on a general level, what about DE specifically? Thanks to the work of Dave Stetzer and Sam Milham, there has been significant research in this area. They have found that DE can increase behavior and attention issues; there is a correlationbetween DE and cancer diagnosis’ as well as with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; chronic stress and neurotransmitter issues can be influenced by DE; DE can negatively impact blood sugar response, and a lot more. Even without this research, I have witnessed among my clients how much DE can impact a person’s health.“

“I believe these pictures and videos speak for themselves. There is no doubt that solar panels add an extreme level of DE to your home’s wiring. And knowing what we know about the biological impacts of DE, this is simply not a risk I’m willing to take. I have clients that insisted on installing solar even after I explained the concerns to them. For various reasons they thought they could handle the DE, largely because they didn’t feel as though they were sensitive. Sadly, they became sensitive after living with the elevated levels after just a few weeks.

Now, I should say that this hasn’t happened with everyone. Certainly there are people that have solar panels on their homes and they are seemingly quite healthy and don’t exhibit any EHS symptoms. That’s obviously a very good thing. I just hope they don’t develop symptoms or health problems at some point in the future.

I should also note that there are some companies out there that claim to do solar the ‘right way’ to minimize this DE issue. So far I haven’t seen this to be true.”

GTW

Aussie friend was on a tear drinking "Egyptian licorice mint tea." Similar symptoms. Licorice root depletes potassium.
Not saying that specifically is your problem but other agents can affect critical electrolyte balance.

milk_lover

EMF like radio frequency and dirty electricity from solar panels are well known stressors to the living cells. I think they act sort like ionizing radiation like x-ray and gamma but of course with much milder effect, but if done for prolonged time, the effect can be accumulated and it could poison them. The mechanism is similar to what Peat mentioned about ionizing radiation; they cause injury and inflammation and mimic estrogen. Estrogen is not good for any muscle and tissue because it blocks efficient glucose metabolism and a lot of calcium can go inside the cells and calcify them causing growth or death. Google "EMF and calcium voltage gate". Ray does not believe there has to be pumps and gates for ion exchange. `He simply argues when the cell is inflamed because of direct injury or stress hormones like estrogen affecting glucose metabolism, the cell becomes negatively charged (alkaline due to the reduction in the powerful acidic CO2) and the positive ions in the blood like calcium and sodium go inside the cell with some water to make it swell and not function properly. Most of the body inflammation/pain and diseases come from this mechanism.

Red light by increasing metabolism and calming the cells could help. Or you can get exposed to the summer sun in the morning and after noon. New job stress and the pandemic stress could contribute to the issue as well. If the new job is boring and repetitive (scanning items non-stop), that could increase serotonin and cortisol.

Korven

Hey I've also had stabbing chest pain and pressure on and off for years, and I recently made the discovery that it's due to acid reflux. The reason why I never made the connection is because I never experienced heartburn or gut pain or anything like that - only the chest pain, heart palpitations and uncomfortable chest pressure .

Try taking 20 mg famotidine x 2, morning and night, and see if symptoms improve within a week or so. If it helps then it's probably reflux disease, if it doesn't help then well I suppose it's something else.

I think I've pinned down gluten as a trigger for me, however if I take famotidine I can tolerate some gluten. It's still a bit of a mystery for me.

GTW

A few years ago my neighbor had root canal twice in the spring. Then upper chest pain. Doctor assured him several times over the summer it was not CVD. Early morning end of September his wife got him to ER for stents. Cardiologists said lucky they were already prepared for a patient coming in by helicopter from far away. What were the chest pains? Mini heart attacks, they called them.
Treating CVD as GERD might not be helpful.

Korven

A few years ago my neighbor had root canal twice in the spring. Then upper chest pain. Doctor assured him several times over the summer it was not CVD. Early morning end of September his wife got him to ER for stents. Cardiologists said lucky they were already prepared for a patient coming in by helicopter from far away. What were the chest pains? Mini heart attacks, they called them.
Treating CVD as GERD might not be helpful.
Bro I only shared my personal experience of how I got rid of my mystery chest pain. OP said that doctors had already ruled out heart issues and that they couldn't help him further. Maybe he should get a coronary angiogram done but I'm not the guys cardiologist.

GTW

Just the facts, Man. Make of them what you will.
For 4 months the doctors told my friend he did not have any heart problem.
>The operation was a success but the patient died.

Korven

Just the facts, Man. Make of them what you will.
For 4 months the doctors told my friend he did not have any heart problem.
>The operation was a success but the patient died.

Sorry to hear about your friend. I agree signs of CVD should never be ignored.

My GERD was causing me some serious issues including chest pain intermittently for years. I thought I was having heart attacks and went to ER several times. Considering that chest pain is a fairly common symptom of acid reflux (and "silent reflux) - would it be such a terrible idea to try famotidine for just 1 week to see if symptoms get better? For me it was more or less instant relief.

OP
L

leeteeh

I think you are on the right track with the solar and/or hand held scanner, although being around sick people could be a culprit too, especially Covid, which has been linked to heart issues. Puting solar in my home was a debate between my husband and I because of the health related issues I had read that solar causes. I am sensitive to dirty electricity and EMF’s so I won that debate. I can imagine summer being worse as everyone with air conditioning doubles their electricity bill….

“It will probably come as a surprise to most people that having solar panels on their homes can cause serious health issues. Because the energy created must be converted from DC to AC, dirty electricity can be created and put on the home’s electrical wires.”

“If you’re reading this blog, then you’ve likely heard of electromagnetic fields (EMF) causing health issues for some people. Again, when we talk about EMF radiation, we’re talking about electromagnetic fields that come from electric fields, radiofrequency, magnetic fields, and of course, dirty electricity. In my experience, DE has been the most underappreciated and misunderstood of the four main fields. When I’m working with a very sensitive client, it’s very often the DE that is causing the most symptoms.”

“From Dr. Pall’s work and others, we know that EMF radiation affects our biology acutely. Like with many things, some people are more affected by this than others. Those who are ‘hyper’ sensitive, can feel the effects of EMF immediately, and the symptoms can be debilitating. The interesting thing is that some sensitive people will react more strongly to radio frequency, while others react the most severely to magnetic fields, still others react to electric fields, and some people will have the most problems with dirty electricity.

We don’t really know why people react differently to different fields. Anecdotally, however, the most sensitive people I know react the most severely to DE as I mentioned above. And then there are numerous people who are having EHS symptoms, but they haven’t made the connection that their problems are caused by these frequencies!

The Health Effects of Dirty Electricity​

While Dr. Pall’s work focuses on how EMFs affect the cells on a general level, what about DE specifically? Thanks to the work of Dave Stetzer and Sam Milham, there has been significant research in this area. They have found that DE can increase behavior and attention issues; there is a correlationbetween DE and cancer diagnosis’ as well as with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; chronic stress and neurotransmitter issues can be influenced by DE; DE can negatively impact blood sugar response, and a lot more. Even without this research, I have witnessed among my clients how much DE can impact a person’s health.“

“I believe these pictures and videos speak for themselves. There is no doubt that solar panels add an extreme level of DE to your home’s wiring. And knowing what we know about the biological impacts of DE, this is simply not a risk I’m willing to take. I have clients that insisted on installing solar even after I explained the concerns to them. For various reasons they thought they could handle the DE, largely because they didn’t feel as though they were sensitive. Sadly, they became sensitive after living with the elevated levels after just a few weeks.

Now, I should say that this hasn’t happened with everyone. Certainly there are people that have solar panels on their homes and they are seemingly quite healthy and don’t exhibit any EHS symptoms. That’s obviously a very good thing. I just hope they don’t develop symptoms or health problems at some point in the future.

I should also note that there are some companies out there that claim to do solar the ‘right way’ to minimize this DE issue. So far I haven’t seen this to be true.”

thank you for the information, im aware of a lot of this but still looking into it in more detail, off thing is its high RF not the dirty electricity and so on. I need to get up close to the roof of the solar and wires to measure but its a far infant reach, hopefully soon il know more how to pinpoint it and looking at using shielding infant of the exposure whilst still living here. thanks again
@Rinse & rePeat thank you for all this info, im aware of some of the workings but need more tests and closer readings to be sure, thank you!

OP
L

leeteeh

@Runenight201 a few times I've seen dr about it they have labelled it as costochondritis simply because they did bloods, ecg and x ray and said no sign of heart disease, stroke or heart attack. it feels deeper than muscle is all I know with a history of a lot of working out and training muscles it doesn't feel like regular muscle pain, I've injured right sec before even and its not the same. it doesn't feel like nerve either I've had odd nerve feeling before in back although not regular or lasting.
I can't see how costochondritis would randomly start and then be coming back every month or so for 2 years.

OP
L

leeteeh

@milk_lover im aware of the calcium voltage gates and wondered if that could be way I since having this issue im craving dairy so much, I could easy drink 2L milk 200+g cheese, and 500g ice cream daily and don't crave as much meats at all especially beef I can't seem to finish, very strange and that's within the last 2 years also.
I thought is the craving due to the calcium issue and emf maybe or maybe even the large amount of calcium is doing more damage and causing the pain, maybe because of the emf I don't know.

OP
L

leeteeh

@Korven thanks that's interesting, I've had gut issues at points so il have to consider that too.

OP
L

leeteeh

@GTW
very sorry about your friend. are you saying it was due to the root canal's or because he did in fact had cvd even when the dr said it wasn't?
I had a filling maybe 12 years ago and could have better oral health if im honest, but this has been on going for 2 years on and off.

bloooeh

@leeteeh
Sorry you’re going through this stressful experience… Do you get the chest pains with exertion? And does the chest pain affect your breathing? If you haven’t had an echocardiogram then I would definitely get that test done to check for cardiac function. Are you tall and skinny/lanky stature? Just curious… Hope you find what’s causing it.

milk_lover

@milk_lover im aware of the calcium voltage gates and wondered if that could be way I since having this issue im craving dairy so much, I could easy drink 2L milk 200+g cheese, and 500g ice cream daily and don't crave as much meats at all especially beef I can't seem to finish, very strange and that's within the last 2 years also.
I thought is the craving due to the calcium issue and emf maybe or maybe even the large amount of calcium is doing more damage and causing the pain, maybe because of the emf I don't know.
You are craving calcium because calcium is probably being used to calm the negatively charged cells from EMF and other stressors. Calcium neutralises the cell. But if constant large flow of calcium enters the cells to calm it, the calcium can calcify the mitochondria and reduce oxidative stress. What you do is remove the stressors not the calcium source because if you don't provide calcium, the body will get it by dissolving your bones. That in itself and associated hormones like PTH and prolactin increase cortisol and estrogen which make the cells not produce enough energy to fight the stressors.

OP
L

leeteeh

@bloooeh thank you, no excreted pain with exertion and doesn't affect my breathing although a few times I have had the pain with shallow breathing, but almost always just pain within change in breathing and deep breath or coughing doesn't increase pain. pain increases if laying on front or side. not tall or lanky actually the opposite. 5'8 at around 190LB, if lost extra fat id sit comfortably ay about 175 with extra muscle than the average person, naturally have extra muscle and gain muscle easy if working out.

OP
L

leeteeh

@milk_lover I assumed it was something like this but didn't know the exact details. I've had bad prolactin and PTH results from blood tests before when I was very very stressed and managed to improve both after a year of better healthier lifestyle. may guess is they wouldn't be optimal in this current stressed state so I will have to go back and see what I changed and did different to lower my stress before, thanks for the reminder and info !

GTW

Even gastric hypoacidity is acidic and corrosive in reflux. But not acidic enough for proper digestion. So insufficiently digested food is retained in the stomach and may rise. Antacids and Big Pharma drugs to treat hyperacidity are counterproductive when the actual problem is opposite.
Re my friend who had a heart attack after months of presumed GERD, during that time GP told him EKG was normal, blood lipids normal. Post-stents it was the cardiologist who said mini-heart attacks.
Root canals are associated with heart attacks but that is tangential and irrelevant if not corresponding to any particular case.
As Paracelsus wrote 500 years ago, host, dose, timingand combinations make a poison or a cure.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals