Heart Pain - Why?

OP
T

TNT

TNT, did you make any progress? I have the same thing as you, they put me on NSAID megadoses and I'm trying CLO2 to try to purge the spike protein
Yes and no. The most effective thing I've had done is energy work by an energy healer who knows how to clear vaccine frequencies. He got me about 80% better, and then yesterday, all of a sudden, out of the blue, I got intense pericardium pain (along with shaking, difficulty breathing, etc.) again. It happened at my office when I was meeting with an unvaccinated client, so I'm wondering if this actually might be from 5G, since my pain started on January 24th, and 5G was supposedly turned on in the US on January 19th. I'm using ClO2, too, but I haven't noticed any difference from that.

Have you had any relief from the NSAID or CLO2?

trance

Yes and no. The most effective thing I've had done is energy work by an energy healer who knows how to clear vaccine frequencies. He got me about 80% better, and then yesterday, all of a sudden, out of the blue, I got intense pericardium pain (along with shaking, difficulty breathing, etc.) again. It happened at my office when I was meeting with an unvaccinated client, so I'm wondering if this actually might be from 5G, since my pain started on January 24th, and 5G was supposedly turned on in the US on January 19th. I'm using ClO2, too, but I haven't noticed any difference from that.

Have you had any relief from the NSAID or CLO2?

Just started the CLO2, haven't seen benefits yet. The NSAIDs do bring down the inflammation but I doubt it's a long term strategy since I was still having some chest pain on megadose ibuprofen. About to try Artemisia Annua next. My pain started mid January, and does seem to get worse when I go into the city where the 5G is. Real scary stuff. Paramedics said I was the youngest they had seen for a potenial heart attack (luckily there was no blockage).

What kind of energy work did the guy do? And what CLO2 dose did you use?

OP
T

TNT

Just started the CLO2, haven't seen benefits yet. The NSAIDs do bring down the inflammation but I doubt it's a long term strategy since I was still having some chest pain on megadose ibuprofen. About to try Artemisia Annua next. My pain started mid January, and does seem to get worse when I go into the city where the 5G is. Real scary stuff. Paramedics said I was the youngest they had seen for a potenial heart attack (luckily there was no blockage).

What kind of energy work did the guy do? And what CLO2 dose did you use?
The energy work isn't a specific kind -- it's just the type that my healer does, which is a mashup of a bunch of things. As for ClO2, I'm only doing 15 drops/day, but if I was relying on that as my main thing, I would probably do 30 drops/day plus enemas with it.

So you actually notice a difference when you go into the city, then when you leave, you notice it getting better? Do you have a lot of contact with vaccinated people? And do you remember if yours started before or after January 19th?

trance

The energy work isn't a specific kind -- it's just the type that my healer does, which is a mashup of a bunch of things. As for ClO2, I'm only doing 15 drops/day, but if I was relying on that as my main thing, I would probably do 30 drops/day plus enemas with it.

So you actually notice a difference when you go into the city, then when you leave, you notice it getting better? Do you have a lot of contact with vaccinated people? And do you remember if yours started before or after January 19th?
I got sick with covid after seeing vaxxed family around new years. A few days after that I got atrial fibrillation. Then around Feb 21 I had chest pains, and got diagnosed with myocarditis. And yes, I drive into the city for work, where it usually gets worse, and when i come home, it gets better. But could just be the stress of work. and I work in food service so I see the vaxxed all the time

OP
T

TNT

I got sick with covid after seeing vaxxed family around new years. A few days after that I got atrial fibrillation. Then around Feb 21 I had chest pains, and got diagnosed with myocarditis. And yes, I drive into the city for work, where it usually gets worse, and when i come home, it gets better. But could just be the stress of work. and I work in food service so I see the vaxxed all the time
God, that sucks! Are you taking magnesium and Hawthorne (top two supplements for heart)?

OP
T

TNT

Ok, my heart has experienced pain when I'm gassy. Probably from expanding the organs, a person i know got 200 BPM when they where gassy. But idk
Gas pains don't leave you debilitated, shaking and unable to breathe for months, nor they do they feel like your heart is being squeezed.

trance

@TNT Interesting study which basically says NSAID's work for pericarditis but can actually make myocarditis worse. So idk if you've tried NSAID for your peri but could work

Last edited:
OP
T

TNT

@TNT Interesting study which basically says NSAID's work for pericarditis but can actually make myocarditis worse. So idk if you've tried NSAID for your peri but could work

Thank you! I generally try to avoid NSAIDS, and I'm taking aspirin. I wonder if it would be worth it. If the effects are only temporary, then maybe it's not worth the bad effects.

Patrick67

I’m also unjabbed . Doctor Suspects Myocarditis but not confirmed but Is pretty sure . MRI is tomorrow to confirm diagnosis . Started experiencing symptoms mid January . Been High dosing Magnesium , System Enzymes , K2 , Whole Food C and Vitamin E . They’ve really helped my symptoms. 19 Male btw .
Thank you! I generally try to avoid NSAIDS, and I'm taking aspirin. I wonder if it would be worth it. If the effects are only temporary, then maybe it's not worth the bad effects.

OP
T

TNT

I’m also unjabbed . Doctor Suspects Myocarditis but not confirmed but Is pretty sure . MRI is tomorrow to confirm diagnosis . Started experiencing symptoms mid January . Been High dosing Magnesium , System Enzymes , K2 , Whole Food C and Vitamin E . They’ve really helped my symptoms. 19 Male btw .
Patrick, are you in an area where they're spraying chemtrails or a city area where they might have turned on 5G? Those are some other hypotheses I'm working on.

InChristAlone

Sudden attacks that aren't a heart attack sound more like panic disorder. COVID has sent people's anxiety through the roof especially if you are on social media for any length of time. I had to quit this forum due to anxiety because everyone is diagnosing themselves with something.

Adrenaline can cause: feeling like you can't breathe, chest pain from muscle tightness, tachycardia, exhaustion, shaking, tremors, and many more symptoms (all of which I have experienced).

OP
T

TNT

Sudden attacks that aren't a heart attack sound more like panic disorder. COVID has sent people's anxiety through the roof especially if you are on social media for any length of time. I had to quit this forum due to anxiety because everyone is diagnosing themselves with something.

Adrenaline can cause: feeling like you can't breathe, chest pain from muscle tightness, tachycardia, exhaustion, shaking, tremors, and many more symptoms (all of which I have experienced).
Sugarbabe, it's not anxiety. I know what anxiety feels like -- this isn't it. This is not panic nor anxiety -- this is a diagnosed pericarditis condition. I know you're trying to help, but gaslighting isn't helpful.

Patrick67

Patrick, are you in an area where they're spraying chemtrails or a city area where they might have turned on 5G? Those are some other hypotheses I'm working on.
Not that I know of . However in mid January I think around the 13-14th I was bedridden for 2 days . I could barely breath , anytime I coughed it hurt my chest , hot and cold flashes & very weak . Not sure if it was flu , covid , pneumonia etc but it’s probably from that . I’m recovering pretty well - main symptom was chest pain ( which has now subsided ) and also chest pressure . Feeling 90% better since then .

InChristAlone

Sugarbabe, it's not anxiety. I know what anxiety feels like -- this isn't it. This is not panic nor anxiety -- this is a diagnosed pericarditis condition. I know you're trying to help, but gaslighting isn't helpful.
I'm sorry to come off that way. It does sound like you have some heart troubles. I just don't think it has anything to do with 5G or vaccines (being staunchly anti-vax but anti-germ theory as well). I avoid this forum due to these anxieties. It's not helping us to fear the world.

OP
T

TNT

Not that I know of . However in mid January I think around the 13-14th I was bedridden for 2 days . I could barely breath , anytime I coughed it hurt my chest , hot and cold flashes & very weak . Not sure if it was flu , covid , pneumonia etc but it’s probably from that . I’m recovering pretty well - main symptom was chest pain ( which has now subsided ) and also chest pressure . Feeling 90% better since then .
Patrick, what part of the world are you in?

OP
T

TNT

I'm sorry to come off that way. It does sound like you have some heart troubles. I just don't think it has anything to do with 5G or vaccines (being staunchly anti-vax but anti-germ theory as well). I avoid this forum due to these anxieties. It's not helping us to fear the world.
Sugarbabe, your opinion is pulled out of your ****, so please don't try to advise those of us who have spent way more time researching these issues than you have.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals