Heart Pain - Why?

Thanx, all. I found out I have pericarditis as a result of being exposed to vaccinated people who are shedding. I'm not vaccinated, but I'm very sensitive to whatever the vaxxies are shedding.
I didn't know you can get pericarditis from being around vaxxed people. How many of those Covid tests up the nose do you think you have had?

"Pericarditis causes can include: Immune system response after heart damage due to a heart attack or heart surgery (Dressler syndrome, also called postmyocardial infarction syndrome or postcardiac injury syndrome) Infection, such as COVID-19. Inflammatory disorders, including lupus and rheumatoid arthritis."

"Why is pericarditis dangerous? Because it can cause a buildup of fluid around the heart that stops it from working properly.

Who’s at the greatest risk of developing pericarditis? It’s most likely to occur in men between the ages of 16 to 65, especially if they have a history of heart disease or any serious bacterial/viral infection, although women and adults over 65 can also also develop this condition. The biggest warning signs of pericarditis are sharp pains in the chest and the back of the shoulders, along with difficulty breathing and fluid retention (edema)."

youngsinatra

I (male, 23) hope my heart is doing fine, as I got myocarditis diagnosed in december. The doc said it could be retraced to my first COVID infection, 3 months prior to the diagnosis.
Now I am having my second infection (probably with omicron.)

I noticed that my blood pressure is tweaked and my heart rate is excessively high the last week, but we‘ll see. Infection is definitely a big stressor for the heart.

Even while having vitamin D at 50ng/ml, using USP grade ivermectin and eating a nutritious diet.

I (male, 23) hope my heart is doing fine, as I got myocarditis diagnosed in december. The doc said it could be retraced to my first COVID infection, 3 months prior to the diagnosis.

I noticed that my blood pressure is tweaked and my heart rate is excessively high the last week, but we‘ll see. Infection is definitely a big stressor for the heart.

Even while having vitamin D at 50ng/ml, using USP grade ivermectin and eating a nutritious diet.
That is terrible to have to be dealing with this so young.

"...aspirin is generally the first choice to treat pericarditis, but doses should be increased to reach anti-inflammatory effects (from 100 to 300 mg to up to 650 to 1000 mg three times per day)."

aliml

Pomegranate juice and pomegranate molasses reduce heart rate.

OP
T

TNT

I didn't know you can get pericarditis from being around vaxxed people. How many of those Covid tests up the nose do you think you have had?
I haven't had any Covid tests -- I wouldn't stick anything up my nose, nor do I even want them to have my DNA from my spit at this point. It's just from being around vaxxies. This happened to me last Easter, too -- I went to my family's place, and everyone was vaxxed, and then the next day I developed abnormal menstrual cycles with heavy clotting, bleeding for 11 days on, 3 days off, etc. for 3 months.

It seems that you basically get a little bit of vaccine just from being around vaxxies, and some people (such as moi) are more sensitive to it than others. I'm one of the canaries in the coal mine.

I haven't had any Covid tests -- I wouldn't stick anything up my nose, nor do I even want them to have my DNA from my spit at this point. It's just from being around vaxxies. This happened to me last Easter, too -- I went to my family's place, and everyone was vaxxed, and then the next day I developed abnormal menstrual cycles with heavy clotting, bleeding for 11 days on, 3 days off, etc. for 3 months.

It seems that you basically get a little bit of vaccine just from being around vaxxies, and some people (such as moi) are more sensitive to it than others. I'm one of the canaries in the coal mine.
Oh wow! Did the doc give you an explaination for your pericaditis or a prescription for it?

OP
T

TNT

Oh wow! Did the doc give you an explaination for your pericaditis or a prescription for it?
No, I didn't go to a mainstream doctor, because 1) they're worthless, and 2) they would shed their vaccine cooties on me, thereby making me worse. I'm gonna try doing some energetic work on it, and I've already been doing acupuncture, Hawthorne, etc.

PaRa

Interesting, I started drinking 250ml/d of pure pomegranate juice for cardiovascular health!
yeah pro NO stuff (duh bad OMG)

it's known too that combining pomegranate juice with a PDE5 inhibitor (tadalafil, sildenafil etc) makes the later even stronger

JudiBlueHen

I survived 2 years of this "pandemic" without getting sick. Then the entire family came to our house for 4 days over the holidays. All adults double/triple jabbed. My husband (J&J) came down with COVID on Christmas and I got it 3 days later. Had such bad tachycardia for 4 hours that I went to the ER next day. They thought I had had a heart attack due to elevated D-Dimer, Troponin, but echo showed no heart attack - so they said it was probably myocarditis. There is definitely something happening when in close continuous contact with vaxxies. I'm one of those sensitive people too - always have been.

dlind70

Sugar, calcium and copper foods m sugar is anti-inflammatory you don't have to take bigger molecules like BCAAs or other types of sweetener other sweeteners can actually cause diarrhea if you have sensitive stomach. Sugar is fine for therapy. In traditional Chinese certain animal foods are good for the heart each animal corresponds to an Organ to help heal it. Lamb is for the heart. birds and fish for the lungs, Pig for kidney, cow for the spleen pancreas

sugarisgreat

I survived 2 years of this "pandemic" without getting sick. Then the entire family came to our house for 4 days over the holidays. All adults double/triple jabbed. My husband (J&J) came down with COVID on Christmas and I got it 3 days later. Had such bad tachycardia for 4 hours that I went to the ER next day. They thought I had had a heart attack due to elevated D-Dimer, Troponin, but echo showed no heart attack - so they said it was probably myocarditis. There is definitely something happening when in close continuous contact with vaxxies. I'm one of those sensitive people too - always have been.
Thank you for posting this.
This has happened to me too (heart/numbness in foot/leg) from vaccinated husband.
I think the only solution is to make sure we strengthen our immune system because something in the covid/vaccine weakens people and there is no way to avoid this thing completely.

I currently know 19 people who have died within 6 months of being vaccinated/boosted.

I read a book "Left for Dead" and he talks about cayenne, Hawthorne, and other herbs that helped heal his heart.
I have found hand squeezed orange juice, lots of good vitamin C, and niacin to help me the most (doctor yourself.com). I also have been using Pyrucet/Mitolipin for their heart benefits.

Thank you for posting this.
This has happened to me too (heart/numbness in foot/leg) from vaccinated husband.
I think the only solution is to make sure we strengthen our immune system because something in the covid/vaccine weakens people and there is no way to avoid this thing completely.

I currently know 19 people who have died within 6 months of being vaccinated/boosted.

I read a book "Left for Dead" and he talks about cayenne, Hawthorne, and other herbs that helped heal his heart.
I have found hand squeezed orange juice, lots of good vitamin C, and niacin to help me the most (doctor yourself.com). I also have been using Pyrucet/Mitolipin for their heart benefits.
Wow I am going to repost what you have said here sugarisgreat.

trance

Thanx, all. I found out I have pericarditis as a result of being exposed to vaccinated people who are shedding. I'm not vaccinated, but I'm very sensitive to whatever the vaxxies are shedding.
TNT, did you make any progress? I have the same thing as you, they put me on NSAID megadoses and I'm trying CLO2 to try to purge the spike protein

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals