Heart Pain?

jacknap

for those who don't know i've had persistant crash symptoms from chemical ru58841 that's very similar to post finasteride syndrome.

one guy used ru58841 just 3 times and developed heart failure.

when I first crashed I had shortness of breathe but that went away. tests i had done were blood pressure, spinal tap and cat scan on brain all clear. also a hair test/blood tests.

on saturday I megadosed coffee 600mg and 20 grams of mucana. I've done this dose before with no problems before i developed symptoms.

I felt great but was having like harsh heart contractions/pain. This was on SAturday. It's Thursday and my heart still has these pains although less. Mostly in the morning... I have an appointment with lead pfs researcher in Toronto (a urlogist nov 27) so was going to bring it up to him but there's a walk in clinic by my house that i'm considering go to as well.

not sure if this is just anxiety or not. is there a particular test i should push for? I've been recovering quite well I'd say i'm about 80% now post crash and can exercise fine.

I do feel a bit more fatigued then I used to but I also haven't had the most prestine sleep past 6 months as that has been interrupted but also improving.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
for those who don't know i've had persistant crash symptoms from chemical ru58841 that's very similar to post finasteride syndrome.

one guy used ru58841 just 3 times and developed heart failure.

when I first crashed I had shortness of breathe but that went away. tests i had done were blood pressure, spinal tap and cat scan on brain all clear. also a hair test/blood tests.

on saturday I megadosed coffee 600mg and 20 grams of mucana. I've done this dose before with no problems before i developed symptoms.

I felt great but was having like harsh heart contractions/pain. This was on SAturday. It's Thursday and my heart still has these pains although less. Mostly in the morning... I have an appointment with lead pfs researcher in Toronto (a urlogist nov 27) so was going to bring it up to him but there's a walk in clinic by my house that i'm considering go to as well.

not sure if this is just anxiety or not. is there a particular test i should push for? I've been recovering quite well I'd say i'm about 80% now post crash and can exercise fine.

I do feel a bit more fatigued then I used to but I also haven't had the most prestine sleep past 6 months as that has been interrupted but also improving.
Does aspirin help the chest pain? You could ask your doctor if an ECG (aka EKG) would be a indicated. I do not know anything about RU....

OP
jacknap

jacknap

it's similar to nilutamide and flutamide.

I don't take aspirin but I use niacinamide at night and I don't really have the heart pain at night.

went to a walk in and doctor ordered me an x-ray and ECG that I'm going to do tomorrow asked if i could get something less invasive than x-ray but she said no. worth doing both I'd wager?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Chest pain is one thing I think people should play it safe with and take seriously. The ECG is the first line way help see if anything critical is going on with your heart. I'm not 100% sure what exactly they're looking for with the X-ray but it could be to check your lungs. There's a older thread somewhere on the forum with ideas for recovering from an X-ray. IIRC red light was suggested among other things. Good luck!

OP
jacknap

jacknap

@haidut i'm going to get an x-ray cuz i've been having heart issues... would 3grams niacinamide after be sufficient protection?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
If you have to have dental x-ray done, load up on some methylene blue, niacinamide, caffeine and aspirin about an 1 hour before the x-ray. Then, after the x-ray is done take the above mixture for 3 days. This should take care of the most damaging part of the immediate and post-exposure x-ray effects.
Btw, this recommendation would apply for any x-ray anywhere in the body. If you are getting a CT scan, which is essentially an x-ray on steroids, I would up take the combo for at least a week after the CT scan.
The dosage of each ingredient individually shown to provide some protection is 15mg methylene blue, 1,000mg niacinamide, 1,000mg aspirin, and 400mg caffeine.

This might help @jacknap

dude maybe the caffeine.. probably drop coffee and try magnesium from vegetable broth, supplement B vitamins and get enough fructose to rebuild glycogen stores? sounds really strongly correlated to high cortisol

OP
jacknap

jacknap

yeah it's probably high cortisol. went to emergency. 12 hours later ecg x 3, 2 blood tests and 1 x ray all 3 doctors cleared me :)

OP
jacknap

jacknap

is an x ray the same deal as an echocardiograph test? the guy who got heart failure from RU58841 didn't show anything weird until he did echocardiograph test apparently.