Chest pain causes

OP
L

leeteeh

Very odd that all three of you get the same pain. I wasn't familiar with costochondritis before, but you may have solved a puzzle for me. I think I may have developed that as a result of my former yoga practice. My pain would come in waves periodically and affected my right side, right up to my jaw. After the first time I knew it was muscle-related, as it seemed connected to an extremely tight muscle in my back. Do you all do any kind of smilar exercise? It could be stress causing tight muscles and inflammation, as I think that also played into my muscle issues.
Possibly but I’ve done workout and haven’t seen any connection to the pain during or after. I do have some tight muscle in back and neck and often crack my joints so so much so there may be a muscle tightness issue going on. And regarding your next response I’m unsure about gelatin I’ve tried that and collagen before and it ruined my gut. I’ve had small amounts of glycine but I’m unsure about that too due to things I’ve read about it and genetics so I stay cautious and have never properly experimented with it. And your last response I can see that making sense with the inflammation as let’s say it is inflammation any trigger in poor gut health or stress could definitely cause an episode by raising inflammation.

OP
L

leeteeh

I personally developed slight heart pain when increasing thyroid function, and thankfully I found Peat talking about how this could be a simple magnesium deficiency bioenergetic search

Even when my heart is beating a little hard, I've now learned to take some magnesium chloride hexahydrate (about 500 mg, giving 50 mg of elemental magnesium) and immediately the heart calms down, and the pain subsides.
I will have to order some magnesium for sure.
I do have a electrolyte power that has 85mg of magnesium per dose and that didn’t seem to help although I’m unsure if that is elemental, plus it also has high potassium, sodium and chloride so il try a isolated magnesium, I’ve used glycinate in the past but didn’t see much benefit.

OP
L

leeteeh

Could it be a particular supplement you three are taking that is the same, or do you live in the same area and it could be your water source?
I’ve taken so many different supplements in the 2 years I’ve had this and gone months without taking any there seems to be no relatable cause. We live within the same city but not same area/house. Unsure if it would be the water in what way? Do you mean specifically the mineral or metals in the water or some type of pathogen/ irritant?
Also they don’t take any supplements at all, they eat totally different from eachother and I to both of them. They also drink bottled water where as I drink tap and the tap water they do have would be put through a slightly above average water jug filter with carbon, UV and something else and then heated in a kettle for hot beverages so our water consumption wouldn’t be similar enough.

OP
L

leeteeh

A portable on-body battery operate red light has helped relieve such pains for me. I place it on my chest as I am falling asleep. I cannot do that at work though and sometimes the pain occurs there. Both, the costochondritis and the need for magnesium are a possibility for me.
View attachment 59253

Amazon product ASIN B089974KW7View: https://www.amazon.com/Rechargeable-Portable-Irradiance-Performance-Included/dp/B089974KW7/ref=sr_1_5_pp?crid=MED5I25UQ2XW&keywords=battery+red+light+therapy&qid=1702314784&sprefix=battery+red+light+therapy%2Caps%2C112&sr=8-5&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.18ed3cb5-28d5-4975-8bc7-93deae8f9840
I have a small red light a little bigger than a regular size book and a large one the size of a pillow. I use both less than I should but when I’ve experienced the pain if it’s only slightly the red light will help it a little bit but it doesn’t last. It will be back with the same level of pain or worse then an hour or two. If the pain is already very bad the red light does nothing at all and is uncomfortable to even use at that point seems like it’s making it worse.

OP
L

leeteeh

Is the pain underneath the sternum / ribs ... maybe slightly to the left or right of it?
It’s the left side, on all of us. It’s starts about middle of the left lower pec and goes left out towards the serratus anterior area about 1/2 inches left of the left nipple, exactly the same on all three of us. I had them describe the pain to me individually and noticed how the area, sensation and description is identical to mine. Instal sharp pain doesn’t feel like muscle and doesn’t feel like it’s ontop of the rib it feel like it’s under the ribs, hard to say if it feels like lung or something but feel under the rib or inside the rib so could potentially be rob itself .

OP
L

leeteeh

Vitamin D deficiency? I feel a little embarrassed suggesting this because vitamin D is my latest obsession so I might be projecting. Other than that do you have any digestive issues, if it could be related to pancreas, gallbladder etc?
Possibly I mean we are in the UK so very possible lol but unsure how that could connect to this specific pain.
My digestion isn’t amazing I suspect some endotoxin but it’s not terrible or causing me daily issues, I’ve had blood tests and ultrasound which show no issues with pancrease and gallbladder although I want to do a stool test to check things like pancrease function or enzymes and gut health.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals