Heart/Chest pain post COVID [myocarditis]? Help needed please

LLight

Your pain's probably as simple as a disturbance in fluid balance and that's probably what led you to get sick in the first place.
Agreed.
Covid could disturb fluid balance further because of the spike proteins.

Source: Osmotic Adaptation by Na+-Dependent Transporters and ACE2: Correlation with Hemostatic Crisis in COVID-19

I think it can be corrected by taking osmolytes like betaine/trimethylglycine. It also is good for cardiovascular issues and is a "natural" (found in foods) non-toxic substance.

alephx

Things to try, famotidine, lots of fruit, melatonin for sleep on top of the usual peaty things.

David90

Only you can know the severity of chest pain. If it's significant report it now, it's a red flag for reasonable diagnostic response from the NHS. If it's minor read on.

Your pain's probably as simple as a disturbance in fluid balance and that's probably what led you to get sick in the first place. Don't use words like "covid" or "myocarditis", in your external or internal dialogue. Think more holistically about the organism you're occupying. Don't overcomplicate and try to supplement your way out of malady.

Eat good salty meals and moderate your fluids around them.

THIS^^^^

Funny thing was, when i first got Flu/Covid (?) back in october 2020, i was getting a blood test 1-2 days before i have gotten the first heavyer symptoms (heavy body aches, coughing and so forth). And strangely my salt level was very low. (it was even in the - Range). So I think there is something to it, in terms of ''Fluid Balance'' and eating salty meals and moderating fluids.

Since then i make a habit of salting every meal, even putting a bit of salt in my coffee's.

LadyRae

Thank you all for your kind suggestions. While my discomfort is solely restricted to the left side of my chest (hence why I thought its my heart) my brother is struggling to breathe and the like. I'm thinking of increasing salt and dosing some niacinamide? I'm certain I've been magnesium deficient for a while now also.
I too have the left side chest pains that you describe. I am an unvaxed 44 year old woman and I got covid about 3 weeks ago. The chest pain has been coming on more each day over the last week...

How are you doing now? How long did it take for you to recover fully? And how has your brother's recovery been?

P

Peatness

I too have the left side chest pains that you describe. I am an unvaxed 44 year old woman and I got covid about 3 weeks ago. The chest pain has been coming on more each day over the last week...

How are you doing now? How long did it take for you to recover fully? And how has your brother's recovery been?
Have you tried magnesium and/or thiamine? A 300 mile hike is pretty intense -minerals might be low.

LadyRae

Have you tried magnesium and/or thiamine? A 300 mile hike is pretty intense -minerals might be low.
Yes I take high-dose vitamin B1 HCL, I have 500 mg capsules that I take three or four times a day... I just ordered Idealabs' new Energin supp, with more bioavailable B1...
I'm taking magnesium glycinate, AND Idealabs' Magnoil before bed...

I think I brought a lot of this on myself by pushing my stress levels really high right as I came down with it in Disneyland....

Sorry to butt in , but how do you know you had Covid?

It is so strange to hear so much talk about myocarditis all the time. I was out for dinner the other night and the conversation next to me was about someone having myocarditis.

LadyRae

It is so strange to hear so much talk about myocarditis all the time. I was out for dinner the other night and the conversation next to me was about someone having myocarditis.
After I started my period, a few days in, my chest pain mostly subsided. It was akin to the relief one experiences after a satisfying bowel movement. Sorry, tmi, but it's true.

I also took some enzymes that were recommended in one of the myocarditis threads here, purportedly to break up protein deposits and potential clotting...

Now I am only experiencing a left side chest pain if I am walking briskly for more than 10 or 15 minutes, and occasionally during the day if I am talking too much in an excited manner... It may be tied to cortisol and adrenaline...

But I am pleased that it is going away on its own for the most part. I had a few days where I was obsessing that it could be breast cancer or I was about to have a heart attack and so I'm glad that's over!

Now I am only experiencing a left side chest pain if I am walking briskly for more than 10 or 15 minutes, and occasionally during the day if I am talking too much in an excited manner...
so crazy, I too have left sided chest pain lately, and even shortness of breath-- especially when I am talking too much in an excited manner. :eek: what the heck

LadyRae

so crazy, I too have left sided chest pain lately, and even shortness of breath-- especially when I am talking too much in an excited manner. :eek: what the heck
Did you have covid recently? I had it the 2nd week of October.....chest/heart soreness started 3 weeks after. Sometimes my whole left shoulder and arm hurt. A warmed-up beanbag helped...

I am not sure. My kid's teacher had COVID and was out the first week of school, and then my kid was really sick for a few weeks...the docs said was RSV without testing. I didn't get really sick, maybe just sniffles. The breathlessness ensued right around all of this to the point where my husband noticed. It has been a couple months now. Not better, not worse. It hurts right now.

After I started my period, a few days in, my chest pain mostly subsided. It was akin to the relief one experiences after a satisfying bowel movement. Sorry, tmi, but it's true.

I also took some enzymes that were recommended in one of the myocarditis threads here, purportedly to break up protein deposits and potential clotting...

Now I am only experiencing a left side chest pain if I am walking briskly for more than 10 or 15 minutes, and occasionally during the day if I am talking too much in an excited manner... It may be tied to cortisol and adrenaline...

But I am pleased that it is going away on its own for the most part. I had a few days where I was obsessing that it could be breast cancer or I was about to have a heart attack and so I'm glad that's over!
What a scary thing to go through!

sugarisgreat

My left chest to shoulder and halfway down bicep would hurt. Felt like you could draw a line.
I am wondering if this has something to do with estrogen? The reason I think this is, after I think I got Covid (weird cold) in Feb. 2020, it seemed to knock me into somewhat premature menopause (age 50). It was off and on that year, but really happened after my husband got the Moderna vax a year later. I have experienced pain in my left side as well, and I really do wonder if it is GERD/some sort of fibro. It seems to be in the skin of the left breast tissue and kind of run down my breast bone/where my esophagus is? A side effect of menopause is GERD and I have always been low thyroid (probably side effect Fibro) due to extreme dieting when I was young. I have listened to a lot of theories that Covid (if it exisists or was sprayed) and the vaccine as a depopulation agent, perhaps had Porcine Loma Pellucida in it (a sterilization agent for horses) and somehow messes with estrogen.

Things that help-ultra cur curcumin, melatonin/vit. c, B3, baking soda, progesterone.

LadyRae

My left chest to shoulder and halfway down bicep would hurt. Felt like you could draw a line.
That's it exactly!
I am wondering if this has something to do with estrogen? The reason I think this is, after I think I got Covid (weird cold) in Feb. 2020, it seemed to knock me into somewhat premature menopause (age 50). It was off and on that year, but really happened after my husband got the Moderna vax a year later. I have experienced pain in my left side as well, and I really do wonder if it is GERD/some sort of fibro. It seems to be in the skin of the left breast tissue and kind of run down my breast bone/where my esophagus is? A side effect of menopause is GERD and I have always been low thyroid (probably side effect Fibro) due to extreme dieting when I was young. I have listened to a lot of theories that Covid (if it exisists or was sprayed) and the vaccine as a depopulation agent, perhaps had Porcine Loma Pellucida in it (a sterilization agent for horses) and somehow messes with estrogen.

Things that help-ultra cur curcumin, melatonin/vit. c, B3, baking soda, progesterone.
This is exactly what I felt as well. It seems to come to a climax right before my period starts. I have had two cycles since I had covid in early october. I am 45. My first cycle after covid was pretty heavy and after a few days I felt so much better, it was amazing. This last menstrual cycle just started a couple days ago and it isn't nearly as dramatic...

I think that absolutely the covid could affect estrogen and inflammation issues. My breast tissue on my left side is mostly in my armpit area as I have silicone implants which push what little tissue I had left off to the sides. Yes, the soreness originates in the breast tissue and then was shooting down my arm.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals