Chest Pain For Several Months - Terrified

OP
P

pepzorpdorp

Is your spine okay? Could be a pinched nerve/herniated disc. I used to have chest pains from playing baseball 6 times a week. The rotation in the spine damaged a disc and that led to short but intense pain in the chest during certain movements.

Could also be Roemheld-syndrome.
Basically so much gas that your intestines push against your heart.
Roemheld syndrome - Wikipedia
I have not not noticed any spine problems, but will look into it, thanks!

mrchibbs

Thanks, but what makes you suspect acid reflux?

I've experienced similar pains and acid reflux is a basic symptom of stress, and it's not necessarily felt in the esophagus. I get acute chest pains and they go away if I take a Tums (Calcium Carbonate). Try it, buy a Tums or Pepto Bismol (both are safe medications but contains toxic excipients like talc so better to use sparingly).

When you get the pain, take a few (like 3-4 tums, or 2-3 pepto bismol chewable tablets. If that alleviates your pain, you'll know it's gi tract related and not cardiovascular.

D

danishispsychic

Bromelain give me heart palps. Also - the chest pain breathing thing happened to me a long time ago- it was pleurisy of the lungs. might check that out

10-15 servings of fruit per day, could be too much potassium?

pauljacob

@pepzorpdorp I have upper chest pain and shoulder pain because I work out with Kettlebells. Quite often I feel the middle of upper chest tight as a drum and feel some pain when I breath deep up the chest. I'm also a side sleeper and I wake up in the morning with a fatigued upper body. So, your pain might be nothing but fatigued and tight muscles.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals