Heart/Chest pain post COVID [myocarditis]? Help needed please

Hairfedup

Hi guys hope you're all well. Recently both me and my brother contracted COVID or w/e . I'm unvaccinated ofcourse but he isn't. After a horrible first week (but still very minor in the grand scheme of things, I've had way worse viruses) we have both recovered but I continue to have cold symptoms. However we are both suffering from new, sometimes intense chest/heart pains. Mine is a dull constant ache while my brother has stabbing pains. My brother is a lifelong non-smoker but I do smoke but I'm not sure its making any difference. NHS is utter garbage so I really would rather not having to visit these so-called doctors. I've been unsure with what treatment to go with as Aspirin seems to make it obviously worse? Never really dealt with anything like this so I've been hesitant to try anything. Hoping you guys can help us at this time.

Would the usual peaty concoction of
Aspirin
D
K2
Liposomal Vit C
Magnesium

Work? Or does this require specific medication...I believe doctors are dooming people to lifelong heart medication when faced with this which I think is ridiculous. Anyway all suggestions welcome, I can really only get my hands on things from Amazon or wait months for anything specific from Mexico.

Thank you

ThinPicking

Only you can know the severity of chest pain. If it's significant report it now, it's a red flag for reasonable diagnostic response from the NHS. If it's minor read on.

Your pain's probably as simple as a disturbance in fluid balance and that's probably what led you to get sick in the first place. Don't use words like "covid" or "myocarditis", in your external or internal dialogue. Think more holistically about the organism you're occupying. Don't overcomplicate and try to supplement your way out of malady.

Eat good salty meals and moderate your fluids around them.

Z

Zsazsa

At least try to find out if you are having high blood pressure...

OP
H

Hairfedup

Only you can know the severity of chest pain. If it's significant report it now, it's a red flag for reasonable diagnostic response from the NHS. If it's minor read on.

Your pain's probably as simple as a disturbance in fluid balance and that's probably what led you to get sick in the first place. Don't use words like "covid" or "myocarditis", in your external or internal dialogue. Think more holistically about the organism you're occupying. Don't overcomplicate and try to supplement your way out of malady.

Eat good salty meals and moderate your fluids around them.

Sage advice, thank you. I do need to start thinking holistically. That would probably start with immediately ceasing tobacco use. I'll reduce fluids and increase salt.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Pneumonia can feel like stabbing chest pains or dull chest ache. That is one possibility. Another is that you need more electrolytes, including salt but also potassium, etc. I think an electrolyte drink (Costco sells a powder you mix with water) is helpful too.

aliml

High serotonin is associated with coronary artery disease and occurrence of cardiac events.

K

Kayaker

The covid virus sometimes persists in the body for months. Try niacinamide, which is an antiviral and sheds viral particles out of your body.

P

Peatness

Dr Peat's response to my question on myocarditis

Q: What are your thoughts on the treatment of this condition and what nutritional changes would you recommend? Would salt restriction be helpful?

A: I think salt restriction is usually harmful. It’s important to avoid deficiencies of vitamin D, magnesium, calcium, selenium and thyroid hormone.

jerico99

Synthetic spike proteins are coated with PEG in order to last in the body for extended periods without breaking down. PEG can be broken down with mild oxidation. CLO2 is the best for this because it is small enough to penetrate the entire body's tissues.

Tzheng2012

Look up lumbokinase or nattokinase which are proteolytic enzymes that are helpful for dissolving microclots.

JamesGatz

High serotonin is associated with coronary artery disease and occurrence of cardiac events.

I agree with this one M8 - try wearing a hat and/or hoodie on top of your head and observe your serotonin be demolished

ddjd

Interesting. I've noticed a bit more arrhythmia than normal since having omicron a few weeks ago- I didn't get any of the other variants. Of course I'm not vaccinated. Omnicron itself was nothing serious at all but I've noticed sense of taste/smell sometimes goes but it does come back.

OP
H

Hairfedup

Thank you all for your kind suggestions. While my discomfort is solely restricted to the left side of my chest (hence why I thought its my heart) my brother is struggling to breathe and the like. I'm thinking of increasing salt and dosing some niacinamide? I'm certain I've been magnesium deficient for a while now also.

Perry Staltic

GreenTrails

Thank you for this.

Tzheng2012

Nebulized glutathione for lungs

Also wanted to add, a friend who had heart pains, I think angina pectoris, since 10 years ago, but highly aggrevated after jab, started taking nattokinase (couldn't find lumbrokinase in her area) reported a sharp reduction in attacks.