Haven't seen anybody in weeks, still caught COVID... How?!

Validus

Yea Azithromycin is an antibiotic. Makes me feel good when I take a little bit.

I struggled with cyproheptadine for a while too, total zombie, so did my girlfriend but my instinct was also to ride it out. Can handle it a lot better now and so can she. Then I lost interest in it. But when it pops into my mind to take a little I will do that.

I'm a bit over 2 years into finding Ray and trying things out. Been lots of times of feeling lethargic through this process of trying to correct my hormones and all that. Must be that shift away from running on the stress hormones.

well I hope you get through those issues.

Have you ever tried Pregnenolone? I don't know a ton about it but I've been hitting it pretty hard for about a month now and it's feeling like it's generally stepping me up a notch. Sleeping better, digestion is solid, just feels like things are slowly getting better all over.
Yeah, I've played with many many compounds. Tb500, humanin, thymalin, thymasin alpha 1, bpc 157, pregnenolone (I still take it and like it), trt, cerebrolysin, ice baths, meditation, sauna, ivermectin, benadryl, low dose naltrexone, aspirin, selank, semax, curcumin, quercetin, probiotics, kefir, I could go on ?.

How much pregnenolone? I was taking 300 mgs in the AM and 200 mgs in the afternoon. There is a lot of data behind high doses like that. I'm only take 100 mg in the AM these days because it's becoming hard to know whats doing what.

Last edited:

Validus

Yeah need to ride out the zombie state with cypro it's just a sign you have been in fight or flight mode, especially if you have insomnia.
Do you still take it and find it helpful? Any recommendations for starting out? Dosage protocol, what to expect, how long to ride it out? Any constipation initially?

Last edited:

InChristAlone

Do you still take it and find it helpful? Any recommendations for starting out? Dosage protocol, what to expect, how long to ride it out?
I take 0.5 mg a day right now, I was in a period of unrelenting stress that really dropped my thyroid function and appetite so I see it as lifesaving medicine when you feel like you can't escape the stress. I definitely felt like I couldn't function at all the first week. Second week was better and it got even better when I added in some cocoa as it does decrease dopamine a little. The healing phase sucks honestly. You will feel bloated and swollen and just generally blah. It's the same feeling anorexics get when they start eating again. Not saying this is exactly what's going to be useful for you but just sharing what I know about it.

For post viral chronic fatigue syndrome I promote brain retraining which means focusing on the positive things, not trying to get rid of negative things but just always redirecting your attention towards the positive. Learned helplessness is a state where you don't see a way out, all you see is the horrible symptoms, the horrible circumstances. This will consume you until your death. Have to see the good, have to see all that you are are grateful for, and begin to see a purpose for your life. I know exactly what it feels like to be frustrated with illness. But it's self defeating to focus on the frustration. I almost wrote this for myself as I still can get caught in rumination about my symptoms.

Validus

D
I take 0.5 mg a day right now, I was in a period of unrelenting stress that really dropped my thyroid function and appetite so I see it as lifesaving medicine when you feel like you can't escape the stress. I definitely felt like I couldn't function at all the first week. Second week was better and it got even better when I added in some cocoa as it does decrease dopamine a little. The healing phase sucks honestly. You will feel bloated and swollen and just generally blah. It's the same feeling anorexics get when they start eating again. Not saying this is exactly what's going to be useful for you but just sharing what I know about it.

For post viral chronic fatigue syndrome I promote brain retraining which means focusing on the positive things, not trying to get rid of negative things but just always redirecting your attention towards the positive. Learned helplessness is a state where you don't see a way out, all you see is the horrible symptoms, the horrible circumstances. This will consume you until your death. Have to see the good, have to see all that you are are grateful for, and begin to see a purpose for your life. I know exactly what it feels like to be frustrated with illness. But it's self defeating to focus on the frustration. I almost wrote this for myself as I still can get caught in rumination about my symptoms.

What time of day do you take the 0.5 mg? Is that just 1 drop of the bottles of the product associated with this forum?

InChristAlone

D

What time of day do you take the 0.5 mg? Is that just 1 drop of the bottles of the product associated with this forum?
Yep one drop and I do around 7 pm so it has time to take effect before bed.

HeyThere

And what if it is a biological weapon? What are you to do about it? How does that change your response to you being sick? It could possibly make you sicker because you think you are going to die if it's some biological weapon. Then when you fear for your life adrenaline is going and shutting down your immune system even more. So what does it benefit you to know if it's a weapon or not? Honestly all this conspiracy stuff is not going to end well for people. It's one reason I have to stay out of these kinds of conversations. Fear is powerful, the fight or flight response is not doing anyone good. Especially when sick. I offered some common sense views of how to heal, keep your body in relaxed state, keep your urine pH acid instead of fight or flight alkaline.

It honestly sounds like you are the one freaking out with information that is out there spoken by renound scientists and doctors. Am I freaking out? Not at all. But I am better armed with what to do and NOT to do, and to be skeptical of leaders that time and again don't follow their own rules (can't even wear a useless mask for a few hours wothout being photographed, etc).

"cypro". Yikes! That's a Black Box medicine. And we're calling the benign, over the counter Ivermectin the scary med :O

Last edited:

InChristAlone

It honestly sounds like you are the one freaking out with information that is out there spoken by renound scientists and doctors. Am I freaking out? Not at all. But I am better armed with what to do and NOT to do, and to be skeptical of leaders that time and again don't follow their own rules (can't even wear a useless mask for a few hours wothout being photographed, etc).

"cypro". Yikes! That's a Black Box medicine. And we're calling the benign, over the counter Ivermectin the scary med :O
Cyproheptadine. Different med. One that Peat has recommended in small doses. I am not afraid of COVID. I don't think about it other than when I come on this forum.

Benson_Hill

I live in remote area and sometimes, I go for 4-6 weeks without coming into contact with the outter world.

Last week, I caught a cold when working outside inadequately dressed. But the cold was unlike anything I have experienced before, both in severity of symptoms and type of symptoms - including weird chest/heart pain, testicular pain, smell alterations and taste alterations, beside the usual stuff.

Just like COVID.

Also, I tested positive on multiple occasions.

How come getting cold resulted in COVID, when clearly I was not infected by COVID? What they did to change the experience of common cold so much?

I'm 99% sure this is not a mental / nocebo thing.
They are literally spraying it from aircraft. If you went outdoors, you likely got exposed

OliviaD

I don't know the absolute truth, but right away I thought something was very suspect about this testing (aside from the fact that the test itself is not valid.. i.e. the PCR). I would not eliminate the idea that the testing was/is being used to make people sick in order to produce the appearance of the 'pandemic'. Even if it wasn't directly intentional; logic alone would indicate that this testing (especially the chronic, weekly or more testing that many endure) could be detrimental to health - physically and psychologically. As you alluded to above; there is a lot of psychology involved with the testing; and the people who seem to be getting tested constantly in my observation are the ones who are fully on board with the narrative, they have high levels of fear about getting sick; and also have had the vaccines (which injects a portion of the same protein the PCR test is targeting).

Red flags for me:
1. Why the heck is it necessary to stick a swab up to the cribiform plate to test for this virulent, deadly virus? I am supposed to wear a mask as an asymptomatic person because my spittle could kill someone's grandmother across the room. Surely the beast would be present in my saliva or my nasal secretions which could be much more comfortably collected. Also, it can't be good to be constantly irritating that area. I've often heard of people having bloody noses, I cringe when I hear about the children lining up in the morning at school and crying out b/c of the pain they feel - and coming home with bloody noses; and parents being okay with this.

2. Now you have an inflamed, irritated mucous membrane - meaning much easier for any pathogens or toxins to enter the system - and very close to the central nervous system.

3. These tests are being done in parking lots, aisles at the local pharmacy, schools; the workplace; by people with unknown qualifications. I don't think there is much concern about contamination in giving the tests (despite the show of masks and gloves). On the propaganda news I see the testers with 2 or 3 open swabs in their hands, waving them about in the open air in the Walmart parking lot, before inserting them up the nostril of the victim seated in their car.

4. The whole deal with PCR is that it is so sensitive, it can take one molecule and amplify it to billions of copies. The other place that PCR is used/misused big time is in the crime labs. It is so sensitive that contamination is a huge problem, and samples are routinely contaminated by the laboratory workers, so that their DNA will end up as the prominent type in a sample. Also, when testing material possibly containing a potential suspect's DNA, there cannot be any material from that suspect in the same room, as contamination can happen so easily. Some DNA is more selectively amplified than other. Again, picture the children lined up, with the pathogen laden masks on the tester and the children, and they are pulling them up and down, swabs are taken, held out in the open air.. i've seen this on the t.v.; when I'm sure they are trying to 'look good'.

5. I need to find it - but there was a case in the UK; where many crimes produced DNA samples leading to a very unlikely suspect. It turned out that the swabs were contaminated with DNA from a factory worker; and that was what was being amplified in the crime lab. Contaminated swabs are not unheard of, and I suspect could happen a lot more than is ever detected; and with things other than human DNA.

This again.. is part of twilight zone I feel I'm living in - why the majority of people aren't questioning this bizarre ritual; which is obviously not healthy and not being done to prevent or really test for, or mitigate any disease.

akgrrrl

For those who question the decades long evidence of chemtrails and their damage (geoengineeringwatch.org has been here the longest) as it relates to the elites tainting the air they have to breathe or the world left to their children...if they spend 5million on underground homes with full food and animal production and every amenity imaginable, its not a stretch to see the filtration systems there and in current homes. A hard rain could flush the biosphere and carry the surface accumulation; their progeny will live with more distance from deplorables with safe nutrition and more technology than has been revealed to our awareness.

Yeah, I've played with many many compounds. Tb500, humanin, thymalin, thymasin alpha 1, bpc 157, pregnenolone (I still take it and like it), trt, cerebrolysin, ice baths, meditation, sauna, ivermectin, benadryl, low dose naltrexone, aspirin, selank, semax, curcumin, quercetin, probiotics, kefir, I could go on ?.

How much pregnenolone? I was taking 300 mgs in the AM and 200 mgs in the afternoon. There is a lot of data behind high doses like that. I'm only take 100 mg in the AM these days because it's becoming hard to know whats doing what.
Thieves essential oil works. 7-10 drops in a little liquid. Because the vaxxtards have parasites. Amongst many other bad things.That’s why Ivermectin works. It’s antiparasitic.

I've been on the fence as to whether or not "Covid" is even any different than the common cold or the flu. I think I'm leaning towards it being a real, enhanced version of a virus. Reason being, everyone is sick right now where I live. This is not normal for a respiratory virus, which acts very similar to the flu, to be this prevalent during the heat of summer.

That, and I've got it myself. I've felt ill for almost two weeks now, and I'm usually pretty healthy. I went years without even catching a "cold". Also odd is how this virus has acted over the past two weeks. It started with nothing but severe aches and pains, then went away completely for two days. Then it came back with a vengeance much worse than before.

Of course I've gotten the "bet you wish you would've gotten the vaccine huh!?" from everyone. The response is still "Nah", or course. Someone set aside one of those monoclonal antibody treatments specifically for me, and I turned that down as well. I haven't even gotten tested, but I'm fairly certain I have it. I refuse to play this Covid game in any way.
Thieves essential oil works. 7-10 drops in a little liquid. Because the vaxxtards have parasites. Amongst many other bad things.That’s why Ivermectin works. It’s antiparasitic.
Oh and keep your immunity up. That’l get rid of what the vaxxed are shedding.

HeyThere

That’s why Ivermectin works. It’s antiparasitic.

While I don't disagree that there is something about this virus that is parasitic, either literally or by mechanism in how it works, FWIW, this was taken off RETRACTED ARTICLE: The mechanisms of action of Ivermectin against SARS-CoV-2: An evidence-based clinical review article

OF COURSE is has been retracted. Almost everything we have seen proven has been.

1656788231246.png

Validus

Thanks for the tip. What brand do you consider safe to ingest?

Jsaute21

I’ve had symptoms for almost a week and first tested positive on Thursday for COVId. Still testing positive. Have something I’d really like to attend this weekend. I already feel 80-85% better - any recommendations for jettisoning out of system and achieving negative test as quickly as possible?

P

Peatness

I’ve had symptoms for almost a week and first tested positive on Thursday for COVId. Still testing positive. Have something I’d really like to attend this weekend. I already feel 80-85% better - any recommendations for jettisoning out of system and achieving negative test as quickly as possible?
Stop testing.

P

Peatness

Let's not forget....

Most people have flu like illness plus radiation and other forms of poisoning. However many governments have already signed contracts to buy millions of additional vaccine for 2022 and 2023. Hence why the propaganda continues.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals